Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy (10573 Views)

Niger Abduction: 11 Students Released By Gunmen As Gov. Bello Condemns Attack / People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Golan007: 6:30am On May 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
I am against UGM attacking civilians

But soldiers, police and FRSC are OK right?
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Ctorch: 6:31am On May 19, 2022
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2022
blackpanda:
I thot they said it's DSS

Igbos are confused grin

NOODLE GENERATION SHUTUP

GO AND STUDY asymmetrical warfare

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Midex88(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2022
It's now time for soludo to take a position... No sentiment or emotional attachment... Go for them, else, this killings will be the main point of his administration.... That's Even if they allow him deliver his promises of good governance to his people...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Midex88(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2022
Mikelarteta:
No listen to them o, this life na wisdom dem take Dey live am o.

No worries, they will kill one of your family members, then you will feel the pain and know it's actually serious than your myopic thinking

4 Likes

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by nsiba: 6:36am On May 19, 2022
Soludo doesn't understand the power a Governor has

3 Likes

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by franudi: 6:36am On May 19, 2022
omenka:
Soludo is receiving himself opting for silly photographs with the leader of the terror organisation. The only thing that could result from such approach is a terror group feeling emboldened to carry out more insidious attacks.

If you have such an enemy, you use lethal force to crush them in totality. I'm sure the party now recognizes that only a Wike-Template can take the rampaging beasts.

Give that advice to Benue state governor. Your people are being killed, your wisdom and advice have not stopped it, which means your advice is useless.
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Mrexcell(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2022
UGM are fifth columnists.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet you are paid for logging into ur account daily and for ads purchased by ur referrals. You won't find this offer anywhere else on the web.

Daily login bonus = $1.65
Per invite = $100
Registration fee = free

Contact me with this WhatsApp number below for all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by LordKushmann(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
[s][/s]
thank you for your interest omenka my husband.
is it not time we talk about a permanent solution to Fulani herdsmen ravaging your Benue state.
my husband let's discuss Benue state security issues even if it's 5 minutes cry
He's not from the Benue. I'm even more Benue than he is having lived and worked there.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by autodevice(m): 6:47am On May 19, 2022
That's the right approach

1 Like

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Dynamicboss: 6:52am On May 19, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
[s][/s]
is it not time we talk about a permanent solution to Fulani herdsmen ravaging your Benue state.

Unbelievable, when did Omenka marry and didn't invite us to the wedding? grin

Comrades, I hope this union will not cause huge vawulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by carl90(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2022
These unknown gunmen wrecking havoc on Igboland ARE TERRORISTS.
It is as simple as that.
If you are a true son and daughter from Igboland,you wouldn't go about destroying your beloved land.
The unkown gunmen are terrorists and must be taken out before they destroy our land.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by jrusky(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2022
I'm in total support of apga on this. Criminals are different from agitators, agitators don't buy guns to kill those they are agitating for.

Soludo I call you this morning been a gentleman in war front is an act of coward I put it to you this mornig Mr Soludo use Wike brute tactics on all these basrards they will dissappear since Wike descended on them have they dare him again? Hell No, all they resorted to is to tell their online urchins to start campaign of oh genocide, oh crime against humanity bullshit rants.

Millions of Nigeria has undiagnosed mental problem when you allow a gun to rest in the hand of a mad man he will do unspeakable things.

Soludo be man, gentlemanism can not stop these bastards. Wake up Soludo, wake up o ye my people of the East, Borno, Zamfara and Kaduna scenario is loading on the East axis this is no more agitation its now terrorism and crime a word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by angelina08(f): 7:16am On May 19, 2022
Smart move cool
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by MERCHANDISER: 7:18am On May 19, 2022
By now, most towns should have organized street protests against the sit at home and senseless killings by Ipob affiliated groups. Denounce Ipob and Nnamdi KANU publicly. The man and his group are not fighting for Igbos rather they are instilling fear in the people through violence to maintain their iinfluence and ideology over them. Soludo has seen that the people still have a high degree of support for KANU which is why he went to KANU directly to appeal for a ceasefire. His mistake is not knowing that Nnamdi KANU is a hardened secessionist, all Ipob members swear oath of 'Biafra or death' before admittance that is why they can never renege. 

The violence in Anambra will stop when Anambra people become really fed up of the whole nonsense but for now, there is still strong support for the violent sit at home enforcement in the state by Anambra people who live in other states and in other countries and who are financing the terrorism through their Ipob/ESN contributions. Ebonyi people resisted them and they didn't find that place conducive for germination. 

No influential Anambra personality have spoken out to condemn the destruction and violence in the state. They have all maintained a code of silence for whatever reason but their silence have been loud enough. The few half hearted outbursts in the social media have been by inconsequential nonentities at best whose opinions are drowned out by those who won't blame the ESN economic and social saboteurs but the people who don't comply with the stay indoors order. 

Anambra people cannot have it both ways. You cannot support these criminals covertly and expect peace, because it is not uncommon to still see and hear a sizeable number of Anambra people refer to these UGM as freedom fighters.

May peace be restored to Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by MERCHANDISER: 7:19am On May 19, 2022
Okezie ikpeazu the Abia state governor has never visited nnamdi kanu in prison for seven years as a governor. TA orji , the former Abia state governor in from Afaraukwu ibeku, the same village with nnamdi kanu yet he has never visited him in prison nor talk about him. But Soludo who has not even stay up to 3 months in office has already visited the Terrorist ipob leader and smiling and hugging with him. Tell me why can't ipob Terrorists use Anambra State as a bargaining chip for kanu release. No South East governor has never nnamdi kanu because they know the implications of what we happen to the states. They don't want to give ipob the good ground to terrorize and use their states for bargaining chip. But Soludo the busy body wants to tell ipob Terrorists that he is a good man without realizing that Igbos does not reason like human being but rather reason and behave like animals.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by gadgethead: 7:23am On May 19, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
[s][/s]

You are right for him to mind his own business. But no one wants the southeast situation to metamorphose into Benue.

1 Like

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by MERCHANDISER: 7:23am On May 19, 2022
Ndibunna:
Let him continue taking pictures with the Abia born terrorist Nnamdi kanu.

While the short missile terrorist simon Ekpa is busy recruiting his people from Ebonyi as ESN terrorists..like Sinbad from Abakiliki Ebonyi state who broadcasted that anyone caught during sit at home will be killed. Look at his typical of how they look. You don't need a safe to tell you he is from Ebonyi and trained from childhood to be violent.

They are never in short supply for recruitment and blood means nothing to them.

While IPOB ESN terrorists allow the least accomplished
governor in the East, Ikpeazu, to achieve the very little he
can, they're hard at work desperate to derail Soludo's
administration, all because they're envious what the
gentleman could achieve if given the chance to do so.
Ipob was birthed in Afaraukwu, Abia state. They ought to
concentrate their campaign of destruction and bloodletting
there before spreading the visus elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by watchindelta(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2022
You killing your own people and destroying your own regions because of buhari, oh God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by MERCHANDISER: 7:24am On May 19, 2022
stanluiz:
Anambra arm and defend yourself against those criminals called Ipob.

Ipob is not biafra. Ipob is all about criminality and terrorism. The earlier you guys know, the better for you people.

Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but
some people are not getting him right
Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land
Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people.
Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no
sit at home
Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is
buying and selling
Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including
Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like
them
Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affects Igbo
Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or Jail Nnamdi
Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time
Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their
Victims because of Hunger
People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from
Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook

2 Likes

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Ndibuna: 7:32am On May 19, 2022
Ndibunna:
[s] Let him continue taking pictures with the Abia born terrorist Nnamdi kanu.

While the short missile terrorist simon Ekpa is busy recruiting his people from Ebonyi as ESN terrorists..like Sinbad from Abakiliki Ebonyi state who broadcasted that anyone caught during sit at home will be killed. Look at his typical of how they look. You don't need a safe to tell you he is from Ebonyi and trained from childhood to be violent.

They are never in short supply for recruitment and blood means nothing to them.[/s]

When imo was boiling you guys were mocking us, now is your turn you're crying and blaming others. We didn't blame anyone in imo and hope didn't show them mercy. Your governor should do same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by matm: 7:32am On May 19, 2022
When the army come in now, the same Igbos shouting crush them, will start shouting "killing of innocent youths" by d army.
I advise ipob to put their house in order and stop those tarnishing their image b/c there is no way people fold their arms and keep watching u killing them even to d level of marking Lgas to be attacked.
Unless they do sth quickly, Ipob will soon be history.
U can't keep killing d people u claim to be fighting for b/c u have guns and hope to keep getting away with it
Gradually, people are now speaking against ipob which is a dangerous signal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by baretalk: 7:40am On May 19, 2022
The only language killers and vagabonds understand is violence and death.
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by MERCHANDISER: 7:41am On May 19, 2022
nsiba:
Soludo doesn't understand the power a Governor has

It's a lie, Soludo isn't that weak as most of you guys perceive him to be.

Even Obiano couldn't do anything during his tenure when the sit at home started.

Most Anambrarians are in solidarity with these terrorists.Onitsha people even pay dues to them on a monthly basis.

If our people wants to stop this menace,they can do that without the government.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by baretalk: 7:41am On May 19, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

NOODLE GENERATION SHUTUP

GO AND STUDY asymmetrical warfare

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
Who is being killed and raped?
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Nobody: 7:42am On May 19, 2022
What army does Soludo command?
Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by shigishege: 7:45am On May 19, 2022
They are not terrorists. They are umuigbo

1 Like

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by moneyissweet(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2022
That will be over his dead body.

He dare not discuss about benue crisis,else his pay masters will deal with him mercilessly

OmenkaWifey:
[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy by Slynation(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2022
Ndibunna:
Let him continue taking pictures with the Abia born terrorist Nnamdi kanu.

They are never in short supply for recruitment and blood means nothing to them.

One thing I noticed about this Ipob/ESN guys is that they all belongs to one cult group or the other, Are this the calibre of people recruited and suitable enough to pilot the security affairs of the East? What happens to the guns in vogue if peradventure everything boils down and they stopped bankrolling them, the rooster will obviously come home to roost...

It's time they treat them in the language they won't even understand because in the East, we are tired, imagine little boys caging grown up men at home just because they had guns...

Anyways, A wise man once told me no matter the age "Anybody with a gun has the ultimate power"

Like I drove around every street yesterday looking for common tomatoes that was everywhere to buy, the once I managed to get after series of unsuccessful search were slightly damaged but local man has no choice other than to buy...

And still on still, we just thank God my Dad was lucky enough not to get killed not has his car burnt down after the masked Ipob/ESN guys caught him yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. / Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.