Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband (1178 Views)

My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? / Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by NAIJASTANDARD71: 1:37am On May 19, 2022
My WIFE is a serial Liar, she abandoned me when I needed her most, ran away to Canada-Sheriff Lawal, Nigerian welder man begs court for divorce

…She deceived me into believing she was to attend a job interview in Abuja and I prayed in my heart for her

*“Shakirat broke my heart. She lies about everything. I saw her last on Nov. 16, 2020 when she said she was going for a job interview in Abuja. I later learnt she went to Canada. Lying is her habit. She has since left her matrimonial home, left me, has not returned till date; neither has she communicated with me. Her family members did not tell me of her whereabouts even though they knew her movement. I can deduce there’s no more love between us, so I have approached the court to grant me a divorce”-Troubled Hubby

*“From the evidence of the petitioner which is the only evidence before this court, this court is convinced that the respondent has no interest in the marriage anymore. More so if she could abandon her matrimonial home without the consent of her husband who does not know her whereabouts, only to discover later that she had travelled abroad. This is enough to show that there is no more love between the two”-Adeniyi Koledoye, President, Igando Customary Court

https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/my-wife-is-a-serial-liar-she-abandoned-me-when-i-needed-her-most-ran-away-to-canada-sheriff-lawal-nigerian-welder-man-begs-court-for-divorce-she-deceived-me-into-believing-she-was-to-atten/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by NAIJASTANDARD71: 1:38am On May 19, 2022
But WHY?
Re: My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by Freestainworld(m): 1:43am On May 19, 2022
Another side hubby took her to Canada, take heart and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by DooDigital: 2:33am On May 19, 2022
This is sad but don't worry any thing that you don't have then is not what having or even your time.

If you still want go Canada I can give you a mentor you

Reach me on WhatsApp ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:43am On May 19, 2022
If she could abandon her matrimonial home without the consent of her husband who does not know her whereabouts, only to discover later that she had travelled abroad.
This is enough to show that there is no more love between the two

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by NAIJASTANDARD71: 2:48am On May 19, 2022
Life
Re: My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by donaldking10: 3:16am On May 19, 2022
for this life, try make money before you marry.
e get why.
I totally don't blame the woman, no one loves suffering.
& 80% of Nigerian girls married to broke husbands would also do same if presented the opportunity.
Canada & Nigeria no be mate.
The only man i pity is the Canadian man who invited her over, because once a ho is always a ho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by NAIJASTANDARD71: 3:19am On May 19, 2022
Life...what manner of life?
Re: My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by suffering: 10:37am On May 19, 2022
Something is in this Canada that Nigerians are running to. I’m sure the locals are running out because of the cold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My WIFE Is A Serial Liar, She Abandoned Me, Ran Away To Canada-husband by NAIJASTANDARD71: 3:30am On May 21, 2022
o ga o

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Refusal / List Your Top 5 Travel Memories / Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.