Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! (1183 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! by omoloko: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2011
Dear Nlanders,
i need your help. i gave my nigerian passport to a close friend to keep for a short while.
i'm about to process a visa , and flipping thru the pages of the passport i noticed  missing pages. i  have valid visas in the passport .
i  confronted my friend with this but he denied any knowledge of it.
i am so confused
pls peeps, do u think i can get away with applying for a visa ? would any embassy or consulate notice the missing pages? as i am also considering applying for a uk visa soon
Are there any dire consequences of carrying a passport with missing pages?
tnx
Re: Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! by unipol(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
you actually gave your passport to your friend who is worst than your enemy. your friend is envious of your travelling and the U.S.A visa in your passport.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! by worry246(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
Airport Immigration in any country are likely to see the missing pages and at least refuse you entry.
On you forced return you would be questioned about the missing pages and why you did not report them.
If you apply for another visa the issuing officer is sure to see pages removed and then bad wahalla for you.
Your friend has removed the pages for dishonest use.
You may already be listed as a criminal if the pages have been detected as illegal use.
Your best action noe is to declair your ex friend as OLA and either report the theift to police and pay a bribe to get it sorted out.
Make your ex friend pay whatever is required or get area boys to sort him out!
Re: Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! by omoloko: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2011
@worry246 and unipol: tnx for your responses. can i still use this passport?
Re: Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! by worry246(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2011
I think you risk big wahalla if you try to use the passport.
You are better to report fheft to police & get new passport
I know you will pay fees + bribe.
But then you will be legal
If you get ban for trying to use your passport with missing pages you will regret for long time.
Tell you ex friend if he will not pay you will det police to arrest him.
What illegal actions has he done with your papers.
Pay area boys to "make him tell the truth"
Re: Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! by unipol(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
noo, correct the wrong before traveling by reporting to police and immigration and doing every necessary thing required, then use area boys and make your friend pay for his sins.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! by dustydee: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
worry246:

I think you risk big wahalla if you try to use the passport.
You are better to report fheft to police & get new passport
I know you will pay fees + bribe.
But then you will be legal
If you get ban for trying to use your passport with missing pages you will regret for long time.
Tell you[b] ex friend[/b] if he will not pay you will det police to arrest him.
What illegal actions has he done with your papers.
Pay area boys to "make him tell the truth"
grin grin his friend not ex friend.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! by worry246(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
dustydee
I did mean [b]EX [/b]Friend
Anyone who steals pages from your passport can not remain your friend.
What if it was your passport?
Would you still have your friend to your house, feed him & give hom money?
I would pay area boys to get first truth then money back to cover getting new passport (paying bribes to police & officials)

(1) (Reply)

Alitalia Or Luthansa - Which Appreciates You More? / Murtala Mohammed International Airport Wins Best Regional Airport In Services / British Police Stop Sham Marriage Between Nigerian Student And Hungarian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.