Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km (1063 Views)

Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid) / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Biodun556(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2022
grin US is still far behind

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by VictorUSA(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2022
Just imagine a video game that was programmed just to make putin's urchins to joyfully masturbate on.

1 Like

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Biodun556(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
grin
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by RichMelanin: 7:33pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Just imagine a video game that was programmed just to make putin's urchins to joyfully masturbate on.

You again

Who gave you data money?
Don’t go and make yourself useful, you think time is waiting for you, be wasting the little money they sent you
You and your foes here ‘’igbofam’’ are all childish bots

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Biodun556(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 28, 2022
Biodun556:
grin US is still far behind

Funny, Tell me how many hypersonic missiles have finished kiev.

1 Like

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Drenimarcus(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2022
Tsircon not zircon. This is a new hypersonic that goes 1000KM. Russia always shows us their tests. US does not.
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by OhMyG0d: 8:45pm On May 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Funny, Tell me how many hypersonic missiles have finished kiev.
That's the problem with a lot of you people. You don't understand military maneuvers, large chunk of you lots only started knowing about Ukraine and Russia just in March, because of the conflict.
Those who understand military tactics understand that "time" and "precision" is of essence to warfare.
The Americans were unable to kill Osama Bin Laden in action (between the Pakistani and Afghanistan border years back) because the cruise missiles deployed were not fast enough to reach the target on time before Bin Laden left the place.
Hypersonic missiles is not about "destructive power", it's about "Stealth, precision and SPEED" in delivering payloads.

3 Likes

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 28, 2022
OhMyG0d:
That's the problem with a lot of you people. You don't understand military maneuvers, large chunk of you lots only started knowing about Ukraine and Russia just in March, because of the conflict.
Those who understand military tactics understand that "time" and "precision" is of essence to warfare.
The Americans were unable to kill Osama Bin Laden in action (between the Pakistani and Afghanistan border years back) because the cruise missiles deployed were not fast enough to reach the target on time before Bin Laden left the place.
Hypersonic missiles is not about "destruction power", it's about "Stealth, precision and SPEED" in delivering payloads.

What is this one saying? Distructive power of a weapon is What makes a weapon so dangerous. Why do you think Nuclear bomb is so dangerous?

1 Like

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by OhMyG0d: 9:04pm On May 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

What is this one saying? Distructive power of a weapon is What makes a weapon so dangerous. Why do you think Nuclear bomb is so dangerous?
When you understand what "payloads" means, then we can have this discussion my brother.

And next time please, do cultivate the habit of interacting with strangers in a civil, mannered and matured way without resorting to uncouth and vulgar words. You're representing your lineage on this forum.
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
OhMyG0d:
When you understand what "payloads" means, then we can have this discussion my brother.

And next time please, do cultivate the habit of interacting with strangers in a civil, mannered and matured way without resorting to uncouth and vulgar words. You're representing your lineage on this forum.

You are Very funny, You are telling a Software Engineer that have Worked on radar designs in aviation and missile homing system when he I understand What "payload" is. This site is really full of wonders.

1 Like

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by OhMyG0d: 9:55pm On May 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are Very funny, You are telling a Software Engineer that have Worked on radar designs in aviation and missile homing system when he I understand What "payload" is. This site is really full of wonders.
Oh wonderful! Please, don't brandish and throw that title at me. You can save that for the naive and gullible.
By the way brother, I'm just curious, how a self acclaimed "soft ware engineer that's worked on aviation radar and missile homing" designs doesn't understand the sentence : Hypersonic missiles is not about "destructive power", it's about "Stealth, precision and SPEED" in delivering payloads. with the word SPEED in caps and the word "payloads" ending the sentence??

How laughable!!

2 Likes

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 28, 2022
OhMyG0d:
Oh wonderful! Please, don't brandish and throw that title at me. You can save that for the naive and gullible.
By the way brother, I'm just curious, how a self acclaimed "soft ware engineer that's worked on aviation radar and missile homing" designs doesn't understand the sentence : Hypersonic missiles is not about "destructive power", it's about "Stealth, precision and SPEED" in delivering payloads. with the word SPEED in caps?? How laughable!!

Don't be nieve, but i will still reference you to go back to why i replied you in the first place, Then read again slowly and understand
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by OhMyG0d: 10:22pm On May 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Don't be nieve, but i will still reference you to go back to why i replied you in the first place, Then read again slowly and understand
Below is your response to mine
end of quote.

Now, let me enlighten you a bit bro. The nuclear bomb you talked about are called "warheads". These warheads are transported to their destination by some means of conveyance (rocket, glide vehicles,etc). Let us take the Russian Sarmat(Satan 2) or the American Minuteman III ICBMs for example, each Sarmat or Minuteman III have the capacity and capabilities to carry more than 10 warheads(nuclear bombs) at go. Those warheads are the "payloads" carried by Sarmat or Minuteman.
Those payloads are the "destruction yields" that make Nuclear or Atomic bombs dangerous.
Now, concerning Hypersonic weapons, it's their technological breakthrough that made it possible to deliver their payloads on time before the enemy can activate or react to it. On a lighter note, the force exerted by Hypersonic speed on an incoming missile make it more destructive on its tangos than supersonic or subsonic munitions.
Take the Russian Hypersonic Zircon (a.k.a tsirkon) cruise missile running Mach 9 and the deployed supersonic Kalibr cruise missile running Mach 2.9 for example, Zircon will reach its target on time faster than Kalibr, making it impossible to intercept by any present known Air Defense System, with more range and probably more destructive power than Kalibr.
If it takes Hypersonic speed to reach a target in 10 minutes, it will take supersonic speed to get to that same target in 30-50 minutes(depending on the missile characteristics).

Gracias!!!

2 Likes

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by tonididdy(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2022
RichMelanin:

You again

Who gave you data money?
Don’t go and make yourself useful, you think time is waiting for you, be wasting the little money they sent you
You and your foes here ‘’igbofam’’ are all childish bots
If I told you that child is only 19yrs old... angry
To think I went back and forth with him on political issues, I feel stupid
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Nobody: 7:11am On May 29, 2022
OhMyG0d:
Below is your response to mine
end of quote.

Now, let me enlighten you a bit bro. The nuclear bomb you talked about are called "warheads". These warheads are transported to their destination by some means of conveyance (rocket, glide vehicles,etc). Let us take the Russian Sarmat(Satan 2) or the American Minuteman III ICBMs for example, each Sarmat or Minuteman III have the capacity and capabilities to carry more than 10 warheads(nuclear bombs) at go. Those warheads are the "payloads" carried by Sarmat or Minuteman.
Those payloads are the "destruction yields" that make Nuclear or Atomic bombs dangerous.
Now, concerning Hypersonic weapons, it's their technological breakthrough that made it possible to deliver their payloads on time before the enemy can activate or react to it. On a lighter note, the force exerted by Hypersonic speed on an incoming missile make it more destructive on its tangos than supersonic or subsonic munitions.
Take the Russian Hypersonic Zircon (a.k.a tsirkon) cruise missile running Mach 9 and the deployed supersonic Kalibr cruise missile running Mach 2.9 for example, Zircon will reach its target on time faster than Kalibr, making it impossible to intercept by any present known Air Defense System, with more range and probably more destructive power than Kalibr.
If it takes Hypersonic speed to reach a target in 10 minutes, it will take supersonic speed to get to that same target in 30-50 minutes(depending on the missile characteristics).

Gracias!!!

Please can you just put in short what you are trying to say, all this your writeups i don't get, be succint when writing, i hate unnecessary long writeups when you are not writing a code.

In short, What point are you trying to make?
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by RichMelanin: 10:29am On May 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Please can you just put in short what you are trying to say, all this your writeups i don't get, be succint when writing, i hate unnecessary long writeups when you are not writing a code.

You have been schooled, you think your pointless arguments make you smart, you’ve been thrown off balance by a simple explanation of pure Physics and you can’t even assimilate it

Why?
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by currentflow(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2022
Oga read..
No dey pretend

A normal person will easily understand this write up

BritishNaija:

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Firstcitizen: 10:42am On May 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

grin grin grin grin Aviation missile homing system software designer. Your clearance level must be so high you are able to breach protocol and yarn dust on Nairaland Chai!!!Nairaland is full of deluded creatures. Lol
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
Firstcitizen:

grin grin grin grin Aviation missile homing system software designer. Your clearance level

Don't be faster than your shadow, Always ask questions Before you conclude( Worked with BAE for 10years)
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
currentflow:
Oga read..
No dey pretend

A normal person will easily understand this write up

Make you writeup succint, I did not come here to read essay.
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 29, 2022
RichMelanin:

You have been schooled, you think your pointless arguments make you smart, you’ve been thrown off balance by a simple explanation of pure Physics and you can’t even assimilate it

Why?

You must be delude if you think you got schooled. Physic indeed.
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by panafrican(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
Russia should sell those weapons to Africa.
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Biodun556(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Tsircon not zircon. This is a new hypersonic that goes 1000KM. Russia always shows us their tests. US does not.

grin
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Firstcitizen: 4:27pm On May 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Don't be faster than your shadow, Always ask questions Before you conclude( Worked with BAE for 10years)
With SIA badge grin grin grin

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Hanibbal(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Lols...I showed my grandfather who is 105 yrs old your post and he laughed so hard. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Firstcitizen: 5:23pm On May 29, 2022
Hanibbal:

Lols...I showed my grandfather who is 105 yrs old your post and he laughed so hard. grin grin

Even my dog was rolling on the floor laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Subsaharan: 10:01pm On May 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

x
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Subsaharan: 10:01pm On May 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

weldone Oga, Please join our telegram channel

https:///battlefieldgroup02
Your presence will be very much appreciated
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Geniuelander: 11:16pm On May 30, 2022
BritishNaija:

Make you writeup succint, I did not come here to read essay.

Bro you were Schooled big time grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km by Nobody: 12:39am On May 31, 2022
Geniuelander:

Bro you were Schooled big time grin grin grin grin grin

Be deceiving yourself,I don't read essays. Schooled indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Insect Drone: The Tiny Drone USA Created To Spy On People (pictures And Video) / Russia Coup Latest: Russian Helicopter Gunships Open Fire On Wagner Forces Updat / African Leader Endroses Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.