Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education (7206 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Listens, Will Ensure Nigerians Don’t Suffer / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by tweakdude1: 9:48am On May 21, 2022
What is the function of government in the first place.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by dotedote: 10:27am On May 21, 2022
You're nothing but a clown.
Calling a single building project the testimony of an 8-year rule by a governor is dumb

usmanabdulsalam:
You have proved it. Reference Hospital OKENE is a case study
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by aigbejnr(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2022
Just the way you did in kogi, ozoor!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by God1000(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2022
AishaDant:
Something you failed to do as a governor, how would you now do it as a president?

What an absolute JOKER!
he's a joker
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by highness25(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2022
onojaintegrity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHdBC7C_ssw

Nigeria may take her pride of place in education and healthcare again as the governor of Kogi State and top presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has said that he has a roadmap for the national education reform and healthcare coverage. Bello reaching out to party delegates, stalwarts, and the entire Nigerians ahead of the APC primary said his administration will provide free basic education and ensure all Nigerians have access to quality healthcare if elected as the president.
People for Kogi don get all this things wey this man talk finish? Yeye people, all of una yeye
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by jerrymej(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2022
Comedian.
Nigeria is a country with 36 states including the FCT, and not a state with 21 LGA that you succeeded. God is not a fool.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by mukthar2000(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2022
This boy matter don tired me, are u done with the health care in ur state?
Can't u just keep quite to enable us see better news pls.

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Urpon1987: 2:43pm On May 21, 2022
Politicians with cheap to talk
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by sleemomymy: 6:19pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=usmanabdulsalam post=112969182]You have proved it. Reference Hospital OKENE is a case study[/fquote]
What you are showing us is just building no equipment. It is as good as nothing ☺️☺️
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education by Baeton: 4:14am On May 22, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Just like the way kogi people have access to it abi
Asiwere
And access to covid relieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 1999 Constitution Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria: / How Can Nigeria Bank Justify 30% Interest Rate On Loan? / APC Nows Controls The Two Richest And Most Powerfull States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.