Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Am I To Away Believe Her In All Thinks, I Think I Am Confuse - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I To Away Believe Her In All Thinks, I Think I Am Confuse (663 Views)

Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? / Am Confuse With My Celtel Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I To Away Believe Her In All Thinks, I Think I Am Confuse by dononye: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2007
how can i know the level to trust a woman i want to spend my life with ?
Re: Am I To Away Believe Her In All Thinks, I Think I Am Confuse by damkollins(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2007
dononye:

A good thread in a wrong section!Please post this in the romance section and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Am I To Away Believe Her In All Thinks, I Think I Am Confuse by obanikoro2(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2007
damkollins:

A good thread in a wrong section!Please post this in the romance section and you'll be glad you did.

correct!

dononye:

very difficult to say most especially as women act differently and not the same way
Re: Am I To Away Believe Her In All Thinks, I Think I Am Confuse by Bgino(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2007

Samson in the Bible tried all he could but gt betrayed by the same phenomenom called WOMAN!. King Solomon with all the women in his loin couldnt understant a woman more or less trust,,Who do you think you are to undewrstand and trust a woman,just pray that God who is the giver of all things,would have favour on you and give u a life partner in that woman u hope to trust in. cry

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Laundryman (are These Useful?) / Who's Affected With Fcmb's April Interview. / Nbc Gt Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.