Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Please Help, I Need A Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, I Need A Business Idea (2479 Views)

I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Is this Business Idea Worth Starting Up? (Car Dealer Site) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by dpumping: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2007
hello my fellow Nairaland users,

i need help, i am a young man with no higher education qualifications and no job. i have an uncle who wants to give me N250,000 to start a business and i have no idea what business i should go into.

i have raw skills in marketing, sales and i know how to pull a crowd together.

please help me find a business i could go into with the amount of money i have for a start and one that i would love to do and will do well.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee undecided undecided undecidedHELP ME cry cry cry
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by uf4oma(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hi, there are many businesses you can start in Nigeria with the money you have. Since you have skills in marketing and sales, you can join an internet marketing scheme called diamondcash club and club freedom. I am a member of these schemes and you can contact me through email or call on 07031262670. If you register 2 slots on each program and market them effectively, you stand to earn a lot of money without even investing all the 250k your uncle is giving to you.
Note that affiliate marketing or multilevel marketing or network marketing have been in existence in the developed world and are still being used and many Nigerians are taking advantage of these schemes and are making money from the comfort of their homes. The money you will earn from these schemes will help you to set up other capital intensive businesses like the export business or fish farming or snail farming or any other form of farming either for domestic consumption or export. Check my site at www.diamondcashclub.com/joyceufuoma or www.clubfreedom.biz/joyceufuoma.
I welcome any questions you may have. Uf4oma.
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by freelance(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
Why not start a Recharge Card Business or since you have good
marketing skills just try and get something people need at a cheap
price and sell it for a profit wink

I am sure you would have something in mind. Let's share views

Wish you all the best.

Cheers!
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by dpumping: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ all

thanks y'all.

@ uf4oma

thanks for the suggestion, i will check out the site but truthfully, i don't really understand. i am going to check in hope it would be claear to me, i will call u when i'm done
thanks.

@thomsag

no not stocks, i already have that covered. i would any other suggestions , my capital will not be lesss than N200,000 and not more than N250,000. i will be expecting ur reply.

@freelance
i really don't have any business in mind which is why i'm here.
help me
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by freelance(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
What do you like doing?
What of Photography or better still try and acquire a skill.

You will succeed!!!!!!
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by dpumping: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ freelance

photography, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i will need to learn, i don't have the time.
learn a skill, to learn i need money, i only got that my N250,000
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by freelance(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2007
Why not work on The Recharge Card Business wink
Try and get a major dealer and make all the requirements.

You have very good marketing skills why not take advantage of that.

You will Succeed!
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by ifeis(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
I think if u really want to make long term plan 4urself,go into live stock farming, fish farming is quite profitable with good management.
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by ayo84(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2007
you want to start a business that will generate money for you.
Making money is easy,really it is when you understand the concept of fulfilling needs,
The easiest approach to making money is actually identifying the various problems,needs,difficulties and desires of people and how you can provide a solution to their problems.

A successful business owner has identified a need(business market) and has also identified his or her business target.
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by webcrawlla(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2007
One of the reasons people fail in business is "doing other people's job".

To give you an idea is not as important as you beeing able to carry out the idea successfully. A good idea suggested may not match your skill and you won't succeed doing it. And you loose all your capital.

Dpumping, Thank God you have discorvered your natural skill, which is marketing. Simply look around you and identify what is needed by the people and see how you can use your skill to solve the problem.

Like ayo84 said, the best way to make money is by providing useful service to the people.

All the best!!!
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by freelance(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ dpumping

Maximise your marketing skills. Try and fill a need around you or just find something cheap that people need and resell.

Take care and wish u all the best.

Cheers!
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by dpumping: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ all

thanks u'all, i will look into all ur advice.

i have been thinking of something i could do buy cheap, market and sell for a profit.
i have run thorugh some ideas but i've not chosen any
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by fojames(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2007
dpumping,

my advice to you will be that you should be very careful what you do and how you do it.

Try and spread your risks, try some things online and some offline, that way you will be able to have sufficeint backups, but if want to venture into making money online avoid HYIPs, go for tested and trusted opportunities, be careful how you invest the little you have.

Offline Business to consider could include:
- Recharge cards [buying in bulk and selling off witha little profit, supplyingn tpo biz centers could yield great incraese, I have afriend who does that]
- catfish farming
- Buyingnand selling of clothes etc,

ONline [internet] opportunities to consider include low or risk programs that offer inbstant payouts, affiliate marketing etc.
Hope God guides you in using your little to accomplish great feats

yours in scam-free money making,

OJ

http:scam-freemoneymaking..com
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by bonjee: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2007
abeg
all of you wey dey stress una selves
i joined www.antonioshares.com
and i cycled out
many of these options are too expensive
plus how many people get dat much cash and you have to start looking for people
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by nettan: 12:13am On Aug 16, 2007
If you know how to drive, why not buy a car and run transport biz yourself. You will be amazed at the profit you'll make
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by anies: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hello My Dear Friend,

I have been into internet Business for a long time and i have been making cash every month and years.
The only thing i want you to do now is to go and think on the 3 best thing you can do and those you can not do, then after your scan contact me for the advice and guide. and i will tell you what to do, there are businesses like Stock, MLM programs, Registered HYIPS and Google Adsense with a Website.

Mail: clubfreedominfo@yahoo.com by this topic
Topic: Multibusiness Expose

Visit: www.clubfreedominfo..com
for the Multibusiness Expose
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by labiyemmy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2007
Will you like to market our product for us?

Visit.

http://www.ceaser-web.com/cm/maps/pda/default.asp

Thanks.
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by akanze: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hi dear,

What type of business idea are you looking? Offline or Online.

If it is online, there are loads of them, visit www.naijabusinessideas..com

Endeavour to take action, that is the difference between the successful and the unsuccessful.
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by chokit(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2007
I was in a meeting with our ambasador here one day during the course of our discussion we were arguing about difficulty in finding a suitable business in nigeria,you know what he said and i quote"every challenges is a business oppotunity".So think about that.And i can as well tell you that you have created a business oppotunity for most of us in the house now with your challenges
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by anies: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
Hello,

My dear friend i want you to think, how will you feel if you invest 100k and then still having your 150k at hand, and be earning 900k every month.

I do not talk much becos the business i want you to do is the best in nigeria today in which few millionaires use to earn their cash monthly. if you need full details and have a good think in mind then mail: multibusinessexpose@yahoo.com it is very good to make a one time good choice than to make a thousand deceiving choice.

Think clear before calling.
Jimmy
MD. Gloweb Intl
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by jonero(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2007
Hello why don't u start pure water business or you can build public toilet then start collecting 30 naira per use.
Re: Please Help, I Need A Business Idea by autories(m): 2:55am On Aug 29, 2007
Do you want to import auto parts and accessories from China?!
Are you looking for PEUGEOT and TOYOTA parts from China?!
Shanghai Autories Industry Co., Ltd is your best choice!!
We are the MR. Right!!!

Company Name: Shanghai Autories Industry Co., Ltd
Business Catalogue: Auto parts and accessories, TOYOTA parts and PEUGEOT part
Business Type: Manufacturer and Exporter
Year Established : 2003
Market : Africa , Middle East
e-mail: sales@autories.com
contact person: Benson (sale manager)
The biggest shareholder and export agent : Shanghai Canfu Industry Co., Ltd.

Main Products:

1.Auto horn :
Disc horn,Air horn,Snail horn,BOSCH horn,COCEFA horn,SEGER horn,TYPE horn,SAGEER horn,CFA horn,BILLAS horn.
2.Auto relay and flasher:
BOSCH relay,CARTIER relay,France relay,Hella relay,AUTOMOTOR relay.
3.Clutch and clutch parts:
Clutch kits,Clutch disc,Clutch cover, Clutch bearing,Clutch facing,VALEO clutch,VALEO clutch kits,Valeo clutch cover,VALEO clutch disc,VALEO clutch bearing,SKF bearing
4.Auto filter:
Oil filter,Air filter,Fuel filter,HENGST Filter,PURFLUX filter,GUF filter,PEUGEOT filter,TOYOTA filter.
5.Ignition system:
Ignition switch,LUCAS key,Ignition wire sets,auto wire,auto fuse,spark plugs.
6.Engine parts:
Cylinder liner,wet/dry cylinder liner,semi-finished cylinder liner,Piston,Piston Ring,Fuel Pump,BOSCH fuel pump,Peugeot Cylinder Liner,Peugeot Piston,TOYOTA piston.
7.Auto switch:
Head Lamp Switch, JK106, JK017,JK108, HM Head Lamp Switch,Combation Switch.
8.Steering and suspension parts:
Tie Rod End , Control Arm , Ball Joint , Stabilizer Link.MEYLY PACKING,SASIC PACKING,TECNO PACKING.

If you are interested , we will send you a E-Photo-Catalogue for your reference.
Thank you for your reading
And looking forward to your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From My Massive Importation Of Mobile Phones And Laptops From Canada! / Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month / How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.