Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen (57906 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by TATALoAlaMu: 3:41pm On May 19, 2022
Sarcasm in true form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by MideMrPossible: 4:45pm On May 19, 2022
In Abuja, ok.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by everythinggirly(f): 9:00pm On May 19, 2022
No where is safe.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by InoGetJoy: 9:02pm On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
We urge the Army General to be calm and law abiding and not to take law into his hands as we the citizens are carefully looking into the matter to make sure those criminals are brought to justice
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by sematec(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2022
That concludes that Nigeria is not safe at all
what a shame of a country
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by KingSatan: 9:03pm On May 19, 2022
Some months ago, I talked about these hoodlums. Today, Brigadier General Fulani is a victim.

Very sad
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by hopexter(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2022
Just imagine the Slaps they must have slapped the General. Seize him phone join and still collect him car. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by GloriousGbola: 9:06pm On May 19, 2022
Fasindo:

Most of the northerners misbehaving in Abuja are mostly those displace from their northern homes in far north by Boko Haram/ISWAP and bandits and they relocated to Abuja, but instead of them to maintain peace they started recking havoc in Abuja just to get something to eat. This days I find it difficult to go for early morning jogging to avoid being attack by these hoodlums[/color]

Interesting comment and food for thought
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by FreeIgboho: 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
His name is Fulani??!!
To avoid future UGM just change the name
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by MUAnaZephyr: 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
It's Fulani plural against Fulani singular...

No hands (in the air)

I no dey put mouth for matters of same kinsmen

Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/19/exclusive-gunmen-attack-nigerian-army-general-abuja-steal-his-multi-million-naira-vehicle
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by sirp9898(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
Is there anything happening in the east that is not happening in other parts of naija

Y east own always get interested
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by micflo28(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2022
As long as it is fulani against fulani, I am full

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by MUAnaZephyr: 9:11pm On May 19, 2022
On your mandate I Stan grin

Maxymilliano:
We urge the Army General to be calm and law abiding and not to take law into his hands as we the citizens are carefully looking into the matter to make sure those criminals are brought to justice

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by micflo28(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2022
In Sri Lanka poor people now attack, kill and steal from the rich due to rising inflation and unemployment with general poverty.
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Skillsnigeria: 9:13pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Govocrete: 9:13pm On May 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
These comments are hilarious!

But generals usually go with orderlies, did they leave the man and run away? grin

Many Generals I know don’t like orderlies when they are off duty, they prefer to lay low like civilian. You can see them in jeans trousers with polo T-shirt, they don’t want people to know they are generals not because of fear but they want people to associate with them freely unlike corporals and sergeants that want the whole world to worship them.

6 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Ekaka1(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
Futajalon Fulani vs Futajalon Fulani no case
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Nonexisting: 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
Unknown gunmen in Abuja. Must be afonja criminals trying to steal car belonging to a high powered person to go and do their usual bank robbery.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Bigchristo: 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by MUAnaZephyr: 9:15pm On May 19, 2022
East own get different flavor and spice...
E get ranks and files, like UGM, ESN, IPOB, MNK, MSE... And the list goes on, making the story a kind of juicy and systematic grin

sirp9898:
Is there anything happening in the east that is not happening in other parts of naija

Y east own always get interested
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by DavidEsq(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Fulani vs Fulani

If this can happen in Life camp I wonder what people in place like Nyanya, Karimo, Kubwa, Jikwoyi, Durumi, BWARI, Mpape, Gishiri, Mararaba, Masaka, Gwagwarada, Kuje, Lugbe etc will be experiencing on dairly bases.

This has passed becareful.
Most of the northerners misbehaving in Abuja are mostly those displace from their northern homes in far north by Boko Haram/ISWAP and bandits and they relocated to Abuja, but instead of them to maintain peace they started recking havoc in Abuja just to get something to eat. This days I find it difficult to go for early morning jogging to avoid being attack by these hoodlums
I have long cancelled early morning jogging. If my bele wan big, make e big

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by slowice(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2022
Someone somewhere will soon steer trouble with this news by blaming igbos for it.... If you know Nigeria very well, you will know that this is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Theoarhics: 9:17pm On May 19, 2022
Fulani attacked fulani
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Success900(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
When fooooooani jam fuuuuuuuali grin

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by ygowon: 9:24pm On May 19, 2022
udele1, helinues
Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Success900(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2022
Fulani vs Fulani

Re: Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 19, 2022
I thank God say i don start to gather strange anywhere i see this terrorist i must make sure that i kill them with my bare hand

#i_no_de_fear_gun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.