Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (862 Views)

Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by BadNews: 2:37pm On May 19, 2022
Update From . COM

A Man who has been identified as Ude Kalu is set to marry two wives from same community in Abia state, Reports.

While his introduction ceremony to his bride, Ihuoma will take place on Sunday May 22 in Abiriba, his introduction to his second wife Ihudiya will take place on Sunday May 29, in same community.

They will then hold their traditional marriage/wedding ceremony afterwards. The event has been tagged "'Osuru and Sons 2022".

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by Puskas: 2:38pm On May 19, 2022
Buy one get one free

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by BadNews: 2:39pm On May 19, 2022
Puskas:
Buy one get one free

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by HeRulesMen: 2:41pm On May 19, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by kingthreat(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
This man should be celebrated and not be mocked.
Most men have a strong sexual urge that cannot be satisfied by one woman alone.
Lately, my best friend complained to me that I should tell him the best hookup platform, that he needs a girlfriend. He confessed that masturbates more than he has sex with his wife. His wife believes they should not have sex more than twice a week Now that poor man is about to be a cheat.
Please if you have a high sex drive and you can convince 2 women to marry you and have a big house they will stay and not quarrel, it is up to you. Marrying two wives is better than cheating outside.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by lathrowinger: 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
I hope he won't use them for sacrifice
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by thorpido(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2022
He's a young man yet he's stepping into a pool with both feet. angry
I wish him the best with his exhilarating ambition.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by BadNews: 2:50pm On May 19, 2022
lathrowinger:
I hope he won't use the for sacrifice

Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by Jennyclay(f): 3:17pm On May 19, 2022
Poor men should NOT be allowed to marry multiple wives!

This one would born like 13 children and would start looking for who to train them for him undecided

I wish them happy Married life!
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by DICKstractor: 3:50pm On May 19, 2022
undecided

If he is capable, then no wahala
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by donziller(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2022
Dis senior man will enjoy marriage if money dey
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by Desperados(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2022
His life, his wives, his problem

I hope the story won't change tomorrow. See how the man is looking like frustration.

" Osuru & sons".... Is he getting married to women or boys?
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by Karemarealty288(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
kingthreat:
This man should be celebrated and not be mocked.
Most men have a strong sexual urge that cannot be satisfied by one woman alone.
Lately, my best friend complained to me that I should tell him the best hookup platform, that he needs a girlfriend. He confessed that masturbates more than he has sex with his wife. His wife believes they should not have sex more than twice a week Now that poor man is about to be a cheat.
Please if you have a high sex drive and you can convince 2 women to marry you and have a big house they will stay and not quarrel, it is up to you. Marrying two wives is better than cheating outside.

Frankly speaking....you are the man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by Yungstallion: 6:23pm On May 19, 2022
BadNews:

They will then hold their traditional marriage/wedding ceremony afterwards. The event has been tagged "'Osuru and Sons 2022".
Osuru and sons.
grin grin grin

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by Yungstallion: 6:28pm On May 19, 2022
BadNews:

Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business.
no bad news today?

2 Likes

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State by BadNews: 6:39pm On May 19, 2022
Yungstallion:
no bad news today?

We Just Dey, Boss

(1) (Reply)

Kignap Kingpin John Ewa Paraded In Yenagoa Today / ! / OMG! See What Happened To This Popular Y@hòø Bôy As He Failed To Use His Mom ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.