Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) (50848 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Troops Sack IPOB/ESN Enclave In Asaba, Capture Fighter, Fire Arms / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:32am On May 20, 2022
grin
Esn ke? They dont know

Local cultists una catch so
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by HeroicMeastro: 4:35am On May 20, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Patiently waiting for these advocates to come and talk as usual. Seems like they are the ones supplying ESN the guns.. grin

Terrorist!!
Well done NA
Kill all the bastards

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Justmesagi: 5:24am On May 20, 2022
Finish the idiots.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by chaloskyx: 5:38am On May 20, 2022
You show guns but no people well done when you are done with your act go and return those weapons to the NA or DSS armoury
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by HardMirror(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2022
Awka360:

U must be an idiotic fellow to tag and generalise the entire igbos into those formations. What if we say all Yorubas are skull miners and blood sucking ritualists?
is that not what you people are saying? It is good you are getting what you give. Stupid people
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by HardMirror(m): 6:17am On May 20, 2022
EmekaBlue:
grin
Esn ke? They dont know

is it not good they caught cultists? Are cultists good for the society?

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 6:17am On May 20, 2022
UNDFTD:

Me UndFtd father’s already dead but he’s NOT aware!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by jrusky(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2022
od501:

It's either you are too young to understand the country you live in, or you are just too naive to understand extent of evil unleash on people they don't like.

People like you are the reason the FG is succeeding in their evil in SE region. You are acting exactly by their script. You are thinking this way cos they want you do. Let me try and bring you up to speed.

The first time IPOB initiated this sit at home idea, there was 90% compliance. It was so effective that people obliged to continue, an idea IPOB warned against at the first place.

Now, fastward 2022, the media is now making us believe that the same IPOB with 99% back up by the masses are going around shooting the same people, kidnapping them, and burning their houses. What for exactly? The FG knows that IPOB has the backing of majority of Igbos, and they are going everything to turn the people against IPOB.

Have you also asked yourself why this whole violence in the SE started few months after the NIA chief announced that IPOB is gaining much sympathy from international organisations? Have you asked yourself why the FG under Buhari has been killing this people since 2017 for just carrying flags and placards? The facts are there for you to check.

Then in 2022, some hidiots in the media comes to tell you that the same IPOB are not even killing the security forces oppressing them, but the masses that has been supporting since inception, and people like you believed that news? Omo... I just hope you are not a University graduate, cos it will be shameful to notice that you can't see the simplest answer standing right before you. You just cannot connect the puzzle.

Kanu was there during GEJ tenure, who knows Kanu then sef? Common sense should have made you ask why the Nigerian government under Buhari want this man and his group dead? It can only happen if they have something up their sleeves. Have you read Maliafa's report? Have you been listening to MNK's broadcast since 2014?

I guess not, or do you think the late Maliafa, an Oxford graduate is an illiterate too? Oga...go find that report and read, only then you can understand what you are doing to yourself. You are definitely standing on the wrong side, turning your back against your own people.

You made mention of the gun men speaking Igbo...lol...you are very funny. IPOB was formed in 2014 ( or 2012 I guess) but in 2003, Anambra State government House and other government properties was razed by gun men. Were those men IPOB from the future?

The point is, the FG are using some criminal elements, be it thugs, kidnappers, and rogue security agents to carry out those activities, after which their media arm moves in to accuse it on IPOB. Do me a favour, don't just read Nigeria newspapers, study them, study the reportage, especially about the SE. Only then will you find out that they are in synergy with their pay masters in Abuja.

Make a phone to Orlu in Imo State where the Army razed over 50 houses in one day, with people inside. How many of that news did you see on newspapers? How about the masked DSS killed during one of their attacks on a police station. When he was unmasked, and searched, they found his ID card and was later identified as a DSS official. Surprisely, no media House carried that news, and even few Online blogs that did deleted it within 24 hours. Make your findings.

Guy, you know nothing, you just read some wack reportage by brown envelope media House and you begin to shout IPOB did this and that. Oga make calls to those places they said it happened ,you'd be surprised what the actual story is. And believe it or not, IPOB is the last line of defence for an average SEner.

Should this people (God forbid) disappears tomorrow, oga, you people are finished. Or do I even need to tell you what's really happening in Imo. I don't have that time. But I can assure you that you don't know what's going on. Keep ranting , and continue playing by their book. Bye.

All you type are fallacies and damn propaganda from a member of ipigs.

Mr man I have asked those questions just answered it or pls forget it.

In addition to my question so Ekpa that came out boldly and said he owned ugm and anyone not obeying sit at home should be attack to teach him or her a lesson is also working with Fed govt?

Bro so fed govt now send aboki and Yoruba to go SE and enforced sit at home and should burn shops?

Bro I ask again where are you from? How can a real igbo born flesh and blood reason so low like you did? I swear to God aboki is far reasonable than you in these your summit its a big shame.

We watched ipigs cannibalised, we all watched how they are being praised by market people shouting ugm!!!, we watched how they stormed town and villages in Biafra regalia daring anyone to challenge them and the actual ipigs, ugm seen these and they could not challenged them baa?

Bro if kanu and Ekpa jazz got you and beclouded your brain don't drag me with your zombism it won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by od501: 7:02am On May 20, 2022
jrusky:

All you type are fallacies and damn propaganda from a member of ipigs.

Mr man I have asked those some question just answered it or pls forget it.

In addition to my question so Ekpa that came out boldly and said he owned ugm and anyone not obeying sit at home should be attack to teach him or her a lesson is also working with Fed govt?

Bro so fed govt now send aboki and Yoruba to go SE and enforced sit at home and should burn shops?

Bro I ask again where are you from? How can a real igbo born flesh and blood reason so low like you did? I swear yo God aboki is far reasonable than you in these uour summit its a big shame.

We watched ipigs cannibalised, we all watched how they are being praise by market people shouting ugm!!!, we watched how they stormed town and villages in Biafra regalia daring anyone to challenge and the actual ipigs, ugm seen the and they could not challenged them baa?

Bro if Lanu and Ekpa jazz hot you and beclouded your brain don't drag me with your zombism it won't work.

And who made Ekpa an IPOB member? And we told you that those in the murder Video are IPOB members? They called you on phone to tell you? And BTW... did you see them eating those flesh? Or you are just ranting cos your pay master's media arm said so?

It's either you are BMC, or you are naturally low in reasoning.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2022
KingsCity:
I don't believe that story

That's your business.

The military is doing its job, and well too.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by signz: 7:20am On May 20, 2022
Did i just see IED on that report shocked shocked shocked . God forbid!!! See these people must not know how to use it. What in God's name are their leaders thinking

Why are people saying that this is staged or fake news? A low level military campaign has been on for some days in Imo. I believe some here have friends & family in the military, ask them.

Of worthy mention are the Ebube Agu (our own civilian JTF) who I'm told are also involved in this push to rid the little forests we have in the SE of these criminal elements. Seen some pictures of them with the Army in Imo.

Now the Problem as has always been the case is some escaped and will return once this offensive is over. Army do not have the personnel to hold the ground and make sure those who escaped don't come back. No policeman will agree to go back to the villages and I'm not sure Ebube Agu can do it on tgeir own.

So who will hold the ground when the Army leaves
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I don't believe this shit undecided undecided

Federal government and co are in charge of this shit going on in Southeast....

Those guys will ensure sit at home every Mondays,no policeman will stop them.....

They will now be posting some criminals and heavy weapons...

This shit is staged mhen...

You don't seem to know what's going on.

The days of sit-at-home are coming to an end.

Any person who dares to come out to enforce it dies immediately.

You want to know the new development? The same way the people fear to come out to carry out their legitimate businesses due to the activities of these hoodlums, the hoodlums are now getting increasing scared to openly come and enforce the sit-at-home, as security agents lurk in hideous places waiting to gun them down.

Very soon, no single IPOB/ESN member would have the courage to come out and enforce anything. Mark my words!

The hoodlums that attempted to enforce the sit-at-home around Orumba South in Anambra this past Monday were gunned down straight-up.

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by oneclickng: 7:29am On May 20, 2022
joe54:
Good efforts. Hope all the terrorists were neutralised. Ipob/ ESN TERRORIST must all die.
Ewu awusa
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Elliot2(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2022
Look at all the 9japigs commenting, accursed children of Canaan, you country is useless and will never amount to anything because of her wickedness. Bloody black monkeys.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Elliot2(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You don't seem to know what's going on.

The days of sit-at-home are coming to an end.

Any person who dares to come out to enforce it dies immediately.

You want to know the new development? The same way the people fear to come out to carry out their legitimate businesses due to the activities of these hoodlums, the hoodlums are now getting increasing scared to openly come and enforce the sit-at-home, as security agents lurk in hideous places waiting to gun them down.

Very soon, no single IPOB/ESN member would have the courage to come out and enforce anything. Mark my words!

The hoodlums that attempted to enforce the sit-at-home around Orumba South in Anambra this past Monday were gunned down straight-up.

Black monkeys are cursed Canaanites, that's why all black people and countries amounts to dirts and slaves.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2022
HardMirror:
but why should they be tagged esn
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Rawtruth1: 8:00am On May 20, 2022
od501:

Just shut up already!! You are such a m0r0n. Just shut it plzzz. Prayer warrior ko, curse ni!!

See...you see this evil you guys always support; each they kill innocent people in that party of the country and tag them criminals pple like you rejoice.

Save this comment, you will NEVER it. You think you are safe from this FG sponsored terrorism? I laugh at your ignorance.

I have no spare time to reply a cannibal who kill and eat fellow Igbos to spite Buhari his perceived enemy. Kidnappers, armed robbers and ritualists in the name of freedom fighting. Nonsense. Curse be upon all who support the evils in the East. All who support, clap, defend or praise them shall fall victim to their bullets one day in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by MrBanner(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2022
Track7:
a moniker on this nairaland he reports very others begging post here tagging them a scammer, but never report any of Anthony okeke post now faith s.h , which is truly a scammer, because that moniker mrbanner is behind all this fake begging spree using new alternative account everywhere to post

If you like accuse me of being the Unabomber, Celestine Nwankwo, I won't stop reporting you! No be today you start to dey lay all sorts of allegations on me.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Timmi: 8:20am On May 20, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I don't believe this shit undecided undecided

Federal government and co are in charge of this shit going on in Southeast....

Those guys will ensure sit at home every Mondays,no policeman will stop them.....

They will now be posting some criminals and heavy weapons...

This shit is staged mhen...

Good for you shit man, mouth and brain full of shit hence can’t make a sentence without the 4-letter word. The miseducation of the Igbos/Ibos/igbos

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2022
an0daGuy:
This is stale and becoming boring undecided

No AK47
No M16

Yet the op says they are esn

ESN is not amotekun oh
Una dey overhype this Esn too much

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2022
Elliot2:
Black monkeys are cursed Canaanites, that's why all black people and countries amounts to dirts and slaves.

Exactly what you and your generations are, dirts and slaves.

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Jomonix: 8:33am On May 20, 2022
This might just be the outcome of house to house search where innocent people are made to give up their hunting guns.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by tillaman(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2022
EmekaBlue:
grin
Esn ke? They dont know

don bulu
Drop ESN operatives location if you get am na
How come local cultists are armed to this extent and you want to sleep with your 2 eyes closed
You guys are a complete joke
If cultists just as you claimed are with such arm then don’t you think you guys are in a deep mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by tillaman(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2022
HardMirror:
I really don’t understand our brothers from SE
He is even proud that cultists have this much fire arms in their possession and una want make everywhere dey peaceful
We know who the real problem is in this nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Track7: 8:45am On May 20, 2022
MrBanner:

If you like accuse me of being the Unabomber, Celestine Nwankwo, I won't stop reporting you! No be today you start to dey lay all sorts of allegations on me.
I am not celestinenwankwo but have been seeing your comments against any other begging post,I wonder why you never report any that of Anthony okeke faith s.h own, since you are master of reporting any begging post
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by TheGift: 9:04am On May 20, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga why not tell how UGM came to be why not tell us why the military invaded our land why not tell why the killing of Igbo youths in ezu river?

I would have told you what you want to hear, but Simon Ekpa says otherwise, so … you tell me.

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Grandkay21(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2022
The caught local criminal or cultist , not ESN , or ever staged it , where are the people sef
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Zeezenho: 9:31am On May 20, 2022
TheGift:

I would have told you what you want to hear, but Simon Ekpa says otherwise, so … you tell me.

Stop mentioning Simon ekpa to cover your evil ways you guys are demonic greedy and liers sons of falling demons. What have epka done to compare with what your lord tinubu have done and still walking free even contesting for presidency. Evil people.
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Freedom34: 9:46am On May 20, 2022
Nwokem, I didn't ask for ur middle names, inugo?
cool
UNDFTD:

I guess it's funny being stupid and ignorant!
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by MrBanner(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2022
Track7:
I am not celestinenwankwo but have been seeing your comments against any other begging post,I wonder why you never report any that of Anthony okeke faith s.h own, since you are master of reporting any begging post

Because I have you and a couple of other rule breakers specifically on my radar. Hate it or love it, I don't care how it makes you feel. No one tells you what to do with your phone and your data, what makes you think you can tell me what to do with mine?
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by Naijaolosho2: 10:05am On May 20, 2022
joe54:
Good efforts. Hope all the terrorists were neutralised. Ipob/ ESN TERRORIST must all die.

While you forever live abi?
Re: Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2022
tillaman:
don bulu
Drop ESN operatives location if you get am na
How come local cultists are armed to this extent and you want to sleep with your 2 eyes closed
You guys are a complete joke
If cultists just as you claimed are with such arm then don’t you think you guys are in a deep mess
my friend is there not anywhere cultists are in this Nigeria?! ESN though painted black and bad by the media but we protect the south eastern region from fulani terrorist. You dont see news like benue state where the Hausa Fulani killers attack our space because they know we at alert awaiting their madness

Stop hating Igbos. Re-think and see things well. Ogadimma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.