Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates (13896 Views)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:30pm On May 20, 2022
4ckyou:
kalu that should be supporting Obi, the Igbos are never serious
Hahaha so that your Tinubu will have chance ehh? una never see anything.We told you people that Igbos are waiting for you greedy and treacherous people....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:37pm On May 20, 2022
Mandate2023:

But u want Amaechi?

Reason why most of u haters on nairaland are foolish and confused, u don't know what u want...d only thing in ur useless head is hate, PDP that u guys have been voting all dis while u did not make demand from them, u were supporting Amaechi calling him d chosen 1 and now u r supporting lawan again all just to see SW out forgetting south east won't still gain anything at d end of d day, some of u will even say if power is not coming to south east north should continue as if SE have d voting strength

Go through your post and see if you make sense at all.You are angry because Mazi Orji Uzor Kalu knows you greedy and treacherous people from the tips of his fingers.After fielding two Yorubas in two popular parties during 1999 election you people still shamelessly have the mind to contest this 2023 knowing that it is the turn of South East,are you people not evil and wicked?? Who even told you that Igbos don't have same stake you people have in APC, remember faction of APGA headed by Rochas Okorocha and ANPP headed by Ogbonnaya Onu are part of the parties that formed APC and you people always think that you own APC.....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

He is a useless and hateful IPOBian. Everyone here knows that. Another thing that gives Igbos away is their hypocrisy and lack of principles, uprightness or moral consistency.

Imagine if it is a Yoruba doing what Kalu is doing. The North has been in power 8 years and a prominent Yoruba politician is now campaigning passionately for a Northerner to replace Buhari.

This thread would be 80 pages and full of comments from Igbos making the same accusation i.e "Afonja betraying the South".

Here they are even backing Kalu and endorsing his disgraceful 'turncoat' action because they and Kalu have the same goal i.e do whatever it takes to ensure Yorubas are frustrated and denied.

I only pity 'blind' Yorubas who do not know their real and worst enemy in the universe and are still supporting malevolent and vindictive Igbos in any shape or form.
Oga dump that your rubbish logic inside dustbin cos when history is written it will be written that you Yorubas are the serial betrayal of other Southerners.After you people betrayed Goodluck Jonathan with Tinubu in the fore front and now you people want to betray South East when you people know it is their turn to produce president of Nigeria here you are doing what you people are known for by trying to paint Igbos black as usual by calling them hypocricy when it is you people who are not only hypocrites but treacherous and betrayal....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
israel90:
the true Igbos has rejected the cursed Abuja only those with selfish interests want it
For their mind they think great Igbos are interested in their useless President.What Igbos want is their precious Biafra but that does not stop Igbos cutting some pound of fresh of Yorubas after betraying Igbos like they always does.Yorubas think they are the only one that can play the games forgetting that two can play the games too....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:51pm On May 20, 2022
Mandate2023:

I don't know women too engage in such things grin of all d problem in ur life na afonja dey important pass, continue so far it brings u joy and happiness grin

Those b4 u did it and get tired ending up depressed, yours might be worst
Pass thesame advice you gave to her to yourself because you need it even the most you hypocrite...I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 3:56pm On May 20, 2022
Omodua:
Kalu is a shameless nitwit. Ready to sell his heritage for pot of porridge.

At a time everybody is rooting for Southeast Presidency,he is hobnobbing with his oppressors.

Eedi*t!
Which everybody is rooting for South East Presidency,is it your entire Yorubas and Tinubu that already made it clear that Igbos are inconsiquential in politics and that President is not giving but taking just as Mazi Orji Uzor Kalu said right here?? You people are the most betrayal and hypocrites in the whole world....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 4:01pm On May 20, 2022
Omodua:
Your comments in bad taste.

Kalu is a politician with no principle. He doesn't represent interests of southeast. But his pocket. So,don't generalise. Average IBO man wants southern President as endorsed by southern pressure groups.

At the appropriate time, Kalu would be sanctioned.

By the way, is it right for Tinubu to gun for Presidency when southeast is itching to be there and invariably their turn to rule.

Be candid!
Watch and see how that guy you took to the cleaner because of his hatred to Igbos will turn around to call you IPOB man but if you had sided him you will be the true Yoruba son.Meanwhile thank you for being in truthful path and also telling that guy the honest truth....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 4:04pm On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Average Igbo wants SE Presidency or "Fulani can rule forever till Afonja get sense".

Stop deceiving yourself. How many Igbos are on this thread condemning Kalu.

You lot should try and tell the truth for once to shame the devil.
I talk am that he will attack this guy for telling him the honest truth.You Yorubas are so easy to predict and it's only Igbos that knows you people treacherous and chameleon ways deal with it....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 4:09pm On May 20, 2022
Henz81:
Did you just say enemy? Did Igbos not vote Obasanjo in 1999. What is wrong if Yorubas support an Igbo man. Mind you Igbos and Yorubas are not enemies, it is only a poor man think like that. And don't also forget that politics is a game. I'm out of here
Thank you for reminding that guy how Igbos supported Obansanjo despite they did not support him but when is now the turn of Igbos narrative have change and the most annoying thing is that they are accusing Igbos for being a betrayal to Southern Presidency when they are the one who are the chronical betrayals.This people can lie and twist history to favour them but great Igbos like people like me knows them more than they know themselves....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 4:12pm On May 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

We are building bridges you accused us of failing to build in the past...

Bridge building ti take over
Hahaha I like this your epic reply you replied to that Yoruba man.They said that Igbos are not bridge builder and now we want to take their advice they are now complain I hahaha....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Igbojew: 4:17pm On May 20, 2022
nasoeb:
imagine this irrelevant and unnecessary comment. If you truly have sense, then tell us how this comment connect lawan and igbos. Its your type/kind that is the problem of this country. Yoruba and igbos are the very problem of nigeria, becausd the north has only succeeded in clinging political country over nigeria. This is because of the senseless and useleess division and fighting between the igbos and yorubas. Both tribes are bigger nigerias' problem.
Oga I take G-d beg you,remove Igbos from that your u..less comment because Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria or South but your people Yorubas are.Oh you expect Igbos to clap and hug your Yoruba people after Igbos massively voted Obasanjo in 1999 when Yorubas abandoned him and now is the turn of Igbos to become President Yorubas there are numerous Yorubas aspirant just to frustrate Igbo Presidency....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates by Omodua(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
Which everybody is rooting for South East Presidency,is it your entire Yorubas and Tinubu that already made it clear that Igbos are inconsiquential in politics and that President is not giving but taking just as Mazi Orji Uzor Kalu said right here?? You people are the most betrayal and hypocrites in the whole world....I am that Igbojew
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday / Lagos Government Prohibits Public Address System For Religious Purposes / FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.