Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father (43787 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by J3susFr3ak: 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
adams123:

You said Jesus is the judge on the judgement day? You have lied, GOD HIMSELF is the JUDGE on that day. U guys have a long way to go. My advice to you is to drop your ego and study what Islam is all about.. I have grown passed all your parables in your write up..I grown up with Christians..I used to b only Muslim among my 4 christian friends when growing up through out my secondary school, I was brought up by a christian family friend. I spent my secondary school life in his house, we eat together, sleep together on the same bed. I have passed Una level. Start learning Islam from today's on pls, I'm begging you. Dont look at what bad eggs in Islam are doing, just study it and you won't regret bit.

You ended up saying absolutely nothing to refute the assertions forwarded and only ended up making ambiguous references to going beyond a level. It has just been reported here that your beloved brothers in Islam have slaughtered innocent Venue farmers in an unprovoked attack. Tomorrow in another place and another time....more innocent lives will either be kidnapped or killed because the demonic teachings of Islam inspired them to.

By their fruits you shall know them. By Islam's lust for murder, kidnap, rape, theft, and all manners of Terrorism...we shall know how much Mohammed and ALL his teachings....came from the pits of hell.

Repent before it is too late for you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OGcartel: 9:25pm On May 20, 2022
My guy,if you had taken enough time to research the history and life of muhammed PBUH just like you researched about Hitler and Constantine, you would realize nothing you said in the first paragraph is true.. Muhammad never intended to live by the sword and he never died by the sword,he died a natural death at age of 63..he was almost 40 years when he got the call to prophethood..he never drew first blood seeking war,it was the other way around,when he started preaching to the people of Makkah,the people almost had him killed,he and the few who converted then where subjeced to oppression,murder and all sorts of stuffs Jesus faced when he also went about his gospel.they had to run for their lives in the middle of the night to Medina when they ordered assassins to kill them all.. people of Medina welcomed them and there he gained more followers,now they could stand on their own with freedom to worship, thereby creating a stand for Islam,,he sent emmisaries to different Kings around the world about Islam but the oppression against Muslims never stopped until they were made to sign treaty with the tormentors for peace to reign but they still broke the treaty and continue to torment and kill them ,war was the only logical solution, so those verses in the Quran misleading the mordern day islamic terrorists came outrightly for the war they had to fight then which is not necessary anymore in this century.but let me educate you if you think Muslims crave for blood aimlessly,the prophet was known to be as peaceful and trustworthy as a purist.the first war he led the Muslims to was far from a show of strength and might,he had only 300 men opposed to the 10,000men they wanted to face..God directed him to go to war even when God knew they were outnumbered, which is a very good meaning to heaven help those who help themselves.. Jesus brought the "turn the other cheek"message while Muhammad brought the defend yourself and your people message,both are very good guide to treat the matters of this world,,,the former is very good when you are the bigger person while the latter is a good way of fighting for what you love,or tell me if harm is coming to you and your family and you have the will and power to protect them,will you turn the other cheek..or how many christains really practice turn the other cheek sincerely?, Muhammad was not fighting for his God as opposed to what ppl think about the violent ways of some Muslims,he was rather fighting for the oppressed Muslims which is logical, Jesus crucification was more of a spiritual thing cos he was going to rise again but not all matters could be solved like that,,or if any war was coming to isreal, would they tell their soldiers to go and sleep that God would fight for them?of course they would fight back,they can go spiritual aside but they must stand and fight..turn the other cheek is also still very relevant today but it takes divine knowledge to know when to apply that too...
I agree with your other paragraphs on Constantine and Hitler but we can also deny the lives lost in the Constantine era as also the same as the lives lost during some Muslims violent acts,,,so my brother as God said Judge not,in summary muhammed had structures and army of followers who would do anything against oppression of the religion but he really advocated peace at all times, during the wars he fought,it was recorded he hardly put his sword on anyone,he was that gentle contrary to thinking he was a blood sucking tyrant (this I am telling you are all FACTS) you can read thoroughly about them later please.. you can't blame him for the continuous violent acts of his followers just like you can't blame Jesus for any attrocity committed in the church by christains,,if Muslims didn't fight back historically, trust me they are and are still the most oppressed religion on Earth but muhammed had already won the war of freedom hence most of this babaric acts is totally unnecessary...I have also urge Muslims to rebuttal more in the case of blasphemy cos this century is more of intelligence warfare rather than the cavemen mentality like the muderers of Deborah..I would never support that type of act as a matter of fact being a Muslim If given the power I could kill those muderers cos of that disgraceful act so they can drink from their own cup..they didn't even report the matter to any higher authority to fufuil all righteousness,so for me and every other reasonable Muslim,we are disgusted as much as you are about all the islamic related terrorism happening worldwide
J3susFr3ak:

I am doing my very best to understand you here. Mohammed preached Islam by the SWORD! He also most likely died by the same sword. Muslims obeying Mohammed are simply following the imprints of his spiritual DNA. Evidently, this is why Terrorists use the same Islamic teachings to justify their own "purer" way.

If Christ preached by Love, spread the Gospel by Love and died on the Cross forgiving His killers and enemies....that simply shows the imprints of a Superior Spiritual DNA which Christians do their best to emulate. All of the immediate disciples of Christ were MURDERED and died by the hands of a wicked pagan Roman empire--yet the same disciples continued to emulate the superior spiritual DNA Christ left behind...preaching the Truth in Love. Only John amongst them died of natural causes in his old age.

Now...many Christians will readily agree with you that the emergence of Constantine and his wide "Christianization" of the Empire was a rather dark spot in Christianity since it was already spreading far and wide in the Empire. Rome was already in decline and collapsing and needed one central Religion to bind them. Constantine claimed to have a vision of the Cross which gave Him victory in his battles.

Anyways, Christianity evolved enough from one extreme to be able to "separate Church from State". One reason why many protestant groups fled Europe for America was to avoid the types of persecutions that demanded that only the religion of the King is the official religion and permitted (something common, prior to this type of separation). So if you were protestant in a Catholic land...you will suffer and might even die. (observe the history and clashes of the mostly Catholic Irish with the rest of Britain...) But even that is mostly fading as these are not as heated and important as before. European or American nations do not wage war in the "name of Jesus Christ." They had a lot more problem to do with ethnic tensions and racism....

...Which brings us to Hitler. Hitler is NOT a Christian. He may have been born into a freethinking Catholic home, but the wars he fought and the many murders he carried out was to promote the idea of ARYAN SUPREMACY....and had nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Hitler was an atheist heavily into the occult. If he had physically met Jesus Christ in the streets of Germany at that time--even Jesus Christ as a Jew would have been sent to the gas chambers!

Nobody is BORN naturally to be a Christian. Every Christian is given the freedom with enough information provided to make the choice for themselves later in their lives. This is why there is the emphasis to being BORN AGAIN to becoming a real Christian. And this is why going by this yardstick....there are terribly FEW real Christians in the world today despite many nominally carrying the "label" Christian in the billions.

The interfaith interactions in Yorubaland might be a bit civil or collegial because you have a stronger ethnic affinity and so on. But even so, it was a Yoruba Muslim dude that threatened to stab me during my service year, waving a knife before my face because I continued to mention Jesus and sin before him. Lanre Shittu is his name. I had to forgive him as urged by others and we still became friends again.

But I still sent him a letter after my service year encouraging him to repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord. Christ is the only hope for mankind...and your only hope.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
Pristine664:

Lol Pele tie. grin
you self pele tie
...fear fear people
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by sigiyaya(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2022
sreamsense:

You think I am just the one that called you fool in my previous message, it is word of God. Psalm 14:1 says

Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

Only question I may ask you is for how long have you been manifesting your own foolishness trying to defend your pendophile Mohammed or atheism? It is not only in Nigeria, Islam is a cancer to the world
Me Islam grin grin grin My brother religion is a scam and Christianity is biggest joke of the century.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by adams123: 9:43pm On May 20, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

You ended up saying absolutely nothing to refute the assertions forwarded and only ended up making ambiguous references to going beyond a level. It has just been reported here that your beloved brothers in Islam have slaughtered innocent Venue farmers in an unprovoked attack. Tomorrow in another place and another time....more innocent lives will either be kidnapped or killed because the demonic teachings of Islam inspired them to.

By their fruits you shall know them. By Islam's lust for murder, kidnap, rape, theft, and all manners of Terrorism...we shall know how much Mohammed and ALL his teachings....came from the pits of hell.

Fulani are not fighting because of Islam, but fighting for their business which is non of my concern. Islam never teaches us to go and be killing innocent people.

The same way the cannibals are maiming people in the eastern part on the country, they are your christian brothers
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by adams123: 9:44pm On May 20, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

By their fruits you shall know them. By Islam's lust for murder, kidn :oap, rape, theft, and all manners of Terrorism...we shall know how much Mohammed and ALL his teachings....came from the pits of hell.

The same way the cannibals are wasting innocent lives in the eastern part on the country, they are your christian brothers
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by adams123: 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
BUT WHERE IS UPRIGHTNESS 100, MY OPPOSITION IN TODAY'S FAITH CONTEST??
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by sreamsense: 10:07pm On May 20, 2022
sigiyaya:
Me Islam grin grin grin My brother religion is a scam and Christianity is biggest joke of the century.
I have already consider you in my last submission as atheist, I knew if you are not Muslim, you will be atheist. I guess right!
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2022
Clad.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Pristine664: 11:32pm On May 20, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
you self pele tie
...fear fear people
Did you see a correlation between that your earlier post and the topic? It seems Nigerian stress is taking a toll on your mental health. grin

I will advise that you start taking your psychiatric medications as soon as possible sha. Because that is the only thing to confirm from your post in relation to the subject of discussion. Your mental status is obviously compromised.

Pele. grin

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:18am On May 21, 2022
Pristine664:

Did you see a correlation between that your earlier post and the topic? It seems Nigerian stress is taking a toll on your mental health. grin

I will advise that you start taking your psychiatric medications as soon as possible sha. Because that is the only thing to confirm from your post in itrelation to the subject of discussion. Your mental status is obviously compromised.

Pele. grin
I didn't quote you on that topic,was responding to someone else post before son of an Olosho like you jumped in on my mention cos what I wrote there really hurt you bad deep inside ,yeah,pele o grin the truth always hurt,your being cheeky or laughing doesn't change the fact that my post hit you below the belt and hence ,all this sudden drivel you spitting at me like a maddog cheesy-digbolugi!don't have time bandying word with insane derelict people.i won't dignify you any further response.i know a moronic retard when I see one .so whatever you say is just like your father still a full time patient chained down at Yaba Left of whom you inherited your ment as well,see if your family can get him treated first before coming to me... calling me all invective won't take away your pain o keep crying.. useless betrayal, treacherous SNAKE in the grass fear fear people

In your own,pele oo grin
You are IGNORED
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Vado(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Do you believe in such unintelligent lie? What proof do we have to believe in the blatant loes

What does a bereaved man stand to gain from making up conversion stories? Not like it was going to bring his girl back.
I think it is you that should introspect properly.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Beautygoddesss: 8:33am On May 21, 2022
Safyqueen:

Just dey pity you. You are a lost soul.
i pity u as well lost sheep
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

"As we speak, they are inside our house, in the sitting room. They came here and they are praying," the bereaved father said in Hausa while his son interpreted."

The seeds of the church are spread by martyrs.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Pristine664: 10:49am On May 21, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
I didn't quote you on that topic,was responding to someone else post before son of an Olosho like you jumped in on my mention cos what I wrote there really hurt you bad deep inside ,yeah,pele o grin the truth always hurt,your being cheeky or laughing doesn't change the fact that my post hit you below the belt and hence ,all this sudden drivel you spitting at me like a maddog cheesy-digbolugi!don't have time bandying word with insane derelict people.i won't dignify you any further response.i know a moronic retard when I see one .so whatever you say is just like your father still a full time patient chained down at Yaba Left of whom you inherited your ment as well,see if your family can get him treated first before coming to me... calling me all invective won't take away your pain o keep crying.. useless betrayal, treacherous SNAKE in the grass fear fear people

In your own,pele oo grin
You are IGNORED

Lol as expected.

Pele tie grin

May God give your family the fortitude to bear this unfortunate event in your family. cheesy

Psychosis is not a good thing. My sincere condolence to your family.

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2022
Kingspin:

Islam will make sense if Deborah was not killed.

A religion of peace? undecided

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Giving gifts to the family is good, but Christians should learn to show solidarity and stand together defending themselves when such things want to happen. If they had done this Deborah probably won't be dead.

Islam religion of peace. cool

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Fcmb2022(f): 11:04am On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i pity u as well lost sheep
Lols.....
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Beautygoddesss: 11:07am On May 21, 2022
Fcmb2022:
Lols.....
bbygal afa
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2022
Tetrahedron:

Thank you Lord for saving these souls
Save more souls Oh Lord!

Amen!
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Fcmb2022(f): 1:13pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
bbygal afa
Fine baby love
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Beautygoddesss: 1:15pm On May 21, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Fine baby love
u just 4get mecry
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Fcmb2022(f): 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u just 4get mecry
Nooooo
baby love I needed a break from all those stuff that was happening back then. from Obama to winnerly and every other person that was confusing me at the moment.
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by Beautygoddesss: 1:23pm On May 21, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Nooooo
baby love I needed a break from all those stuff that was happening back then. from Obama to winnerly and every other person that was confusing me at the moment.
that winnely sef we av nt seen him 4 some days nw.am i confusing u?
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2022
Whois:

Every disappointment is a blessing. RIP Deborah

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. smiley

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by hopefulLandlord: 8:17pm On May 21, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Hitler was an atheist

yeah bro. he did things atheists would do

This is so true bro

some deluded atheists even try to dey Hitler is one of them even calling him Christian. lies from the pit of atheism

his birthday was celebrated every year by the Catholic church while he was alive; only an atheist would be celebrated like that

He closed down the "Freethinker's club" which was a meeting place for non theists especially atheists to meet and used the hall to advice people on "church matters" instead; he did exactly what an atheist would do

he insisted Christianity be taught in schools, this proves his atheism beyond reasonable doubt

his armies wore a belt buckle that read Gott Mit Uns" which is translated as "God with us", just what an atheist would do

he made sure his soldiers are sprinkled with holy water and listen to a sermon by a Catholic priest before going on duty, another sign of an atheist

He ran a programme called "SS Reich" in which spies are to report heresy against the Catholic church and such heretics are prosecuted; another atheistic sign

and there many more atheistic things about Hitler

Atheists should stop lying, Hitler was definitely an atheist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2022
Bendeco02:

Calm down Oga... What is the percentage of Christians to muslims in that area.

Nothing they can do when police there couldn't save the girl.. The people that killed the girl is just like the full community.

Those people mentality are very poor and all of them reason the same way including their educated ones.

This is what happens when Muslims are in the majority. undecided
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
If the name Jesus offends you, well...

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Uprightness100:

Hallelujah!

If Satan had known that the death of JESUS Christ will bring salvation upon Mankind, he would not have entered into Judas iscariot to betray him.

More souls for JESUS Christ ! More souls pulled out from the path to Hell for Heaven! Glory to GOD in the Highest..

Amen!

1 Like

Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2022
Impact Academy || Triumphant Power || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg34NuMGAKo

Check in here! Christ, the mighty Redeemer has a package of Triumphant Power for you, at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:
Theme: Triumphant Power by Christ's Redemption
Date: August 25 - 30, 2022.
Time: 16:00 GMT daily and 07:00 GMT on Sunday, August 28, 2022
Special Features:
The Great Change (Impact Academy for Youth) on August 27, 2022
Ministers' and Professionals' Conference 06:00 GMT daily on August 26, 29 and 30, 2022

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial
https://facebook.com/dclmhq

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/dclmhq

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq
https://www.instagram.com/officialwfkumuyi/

DCLM Webcast:
https://webcast.dclm.org

DCLM Radio
https://radio.dclm.org
You can also download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Day 3 || Triumphant Power || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhuYEOoLr0Q

Check in here! Christ, the mighty Redeemer has a package of Triumphant Power for you, at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:
Theme: Triumphant Power by Christ's Redemption
Date: August 25 - 30, 2022.
Time: 16:00 GMT daily and 07:00 GMT on Sunday, August 28, 2022
Special Features:
The Great Change (Impact Academy for Youth) on August 27, 2022
Ministers' and Professionals' Conference 06:00 GMT daily on August 26, 29 and 30, 2022

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial
https://facebook.com/dclmhq

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/dclmhq

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq
https://www.instagram.com/officialwfkumuyi/

DCLM Webcast:
https://webcast.dclm.org

DCLM Radio
https://radio.dclm.org
You can also download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/
Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by gaddafe(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
saintkel:
How do we contact her parents?....how do we support them even with our little resources?

Don't bother with your resources, they're already rich. You can read up what OPM gave the family

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Audio Tapes Destroying PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.