Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

2023: Kogi PDP Chieftain Urges PDP Delegates To Ensure Rancour-free Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kogi PDP Chieftain Urges PDP Delegates To Ensure Rancour-free Primaries (287 Views)

INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election / 2023: Kogi PDP Unveils Dino Melaye As Party’s Governorship Candidate / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Kogi PDP Chieftain Urges PDP Delegates To Ensure Rancour-free Primaries by Feminews(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2022
2023 Kogi PDP Chieftain Urges PDP Delegates
To Ensure Rancour-Free Primaries

Kogi PDP stalwart, Alhaji Abubakar Ibrahim Idris urges members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi State and the Country in general to ensure rancour-free primary elections, as the party goes into primary elections to elect candidates for the party for 2023 States House of Assembly, House of Representatives, Senate, Governorship and Presidential elections respectively.

In his statement, Chief Abubakar noted, "I have no doubt that we have the best of aspirants that will go on to win general elections as PDP candidates. My appeal therefore is that we exercise primary elections free of violence. I specially urge us as a party on rancour-free election. We must elect aspirants with capacity per election in sight. We owe Nigerians and our fellow constituents that huge favour as a party."

He further said that Nigerians cannot wait to send the APC packing across constituencies in the Country and Kogi State in particular. "I trust that PDP can deliver the best of primary elections."

While Congratulating in advance those that shall be elected at the end of the primary elections, he urge them to be good ambassadors of the party in their respective assignments.

Alhaji Abubakar Ibrahim Idris media office, May 20,2022

(1) (Reply)

The President, Governors Must Undergo Training In China, Russia And Israel ASAP / Umahi, Ekpa And The Ebonyi Biafran Question. / Peter Obi On Endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.