Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

A Yahoo Boy’s Hell - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell (23924 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Wannabenz: 9:52am On May 23, 2022
Egbon...give me your baba plug.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 9:57am On May 23, 2022
TheKrakon:
Op, we don see una type for here well well. You no get talk so go one side go sit down. Money this, money that. If na true, bless one person here with 40k to back up your claim even if no be me or make thunder fire you and your phantom money. Ogun kill you there.

You’re just hungry I understand. But I’m not the solution to your wretchedness. Kala daju marerin mase transfer.

Ogun this ogun that. But your papa no fit chop pesin didirin elebi

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 10:02am On May 23, 2022
Tomkeen:

how rich are you?
abeg do giveaway for me
quote me if you want to help me

Atleast i have 13 btc.

Thats what i can tell you.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by TheKrakon: 10:03am On May 23, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

You’re just hungry I understand. But I’m not the solution to your wretchedness. Kala daju marerin mase transfer.

Ogun this ogun that. But your papa no fit chop pesin didirin elebi

Oga go sitdown with you lie. Talk na bag of air, prove it. I dey hungry I hear. No come dey bobo petson when no get joy already infact thunder fire you again. Dahiska shegea. You when never chop beleful. Somebody up there say make you bless am you dey say I have 13 Btc. fool.

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by 6pack: 10:25am On May 23, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
Dear Nairaland;

Truth be told i have no regrets. I’m a yahoo guy and i did Osole to aid my scamms. I’m currently rich and i have choice cars but I’m not happy as the spirits are demanding alot and calling for my head. As I’m writing this, i will have to sleep with 2 virgins and to bury a live cow alive in the coming weeks. I need help, my science man is not making matters easy for me.

My science man is on the hunt for my soul

I’m scared guys, I don’t want this fast life anymore, I don’t need the cars or the ill gotten houses i built with the proceeds of scams and using peoples destiny.

I’m tired of celebrating my birthday 3 times a year. I’m tired of sacrificing virgins and non virgins by sleeping with them and flexing life with their glory.

I need help, i need advices as my science man said there was no way out.

I’m open to questions too, i will answer as many as i can
reading this is hilarious. I read all your post and all that cash is cash I can make without any native science. If I must do science then it must be something that I won't have to work or anything . I know say this post na Cruise sha

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by 6pack: 10:27am On May 23, 2022
TheKrakon:

Oga go sitdown with you lie. Talk na bag of air, prove it. I dey hungry I hear. No come dey bobo petson when no get joy already infact thunder fire you again. Dahiska shegea. You when never chop beleful. Somebody up there say make you bless am you dey say I have 13 Btc. fool.
bro it's possible for him to have 13btc. I once had 100btc when the price was half the price we have now. Most got seize. I am still building myself. I just feel the op na cruise
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 10:32am On May 23, 2022
6pack:
bro it's possible for him to have 13btc. I once had 100btc when the price was half the price we have now. Most got seize. I am still building myself. I just feel the op na cruise

I have it but its cursed money
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by dobnina(f): 10:58am On May 23, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

I have it but its cursed money
Is there any lady still alive after having sex with you?
Does it mean that all the ladies you slept with are dead.
How do you sleep at night with the number of people you have killed?
Don't you get scared their spirits will hunt you forever?
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 11:01am On May 23, 2022
dobnina:

The ones that are alive as I can’t remember any and if they are, they’d never have kids and whoever msrried them or have sex with them, na only God fit help am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 11:02am On May 23, 2022
dobnina:

I don’t sleep, because i have the funds, i take crystal meth everynight so i stay up all night but you know meth has s crash time. So if i stay up for days, my body would definitely crash at some point and when it does, i will sleep undisturbed.

If not, them go beat me o
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 11:03am On May 23, 2022
dobnina:

These spirits would ease your hustle but they are programmed to hunt you forever even when you be six feets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 11:05am On May 23, 2022
capetownboyz:
Op as you de use jazz de support your hustle na which way ur money de come ..shey client de pay you big ni Abi ma spirit de coke drop Ghana must go as per say human being don de involved …omo if na white man still de pay which site u de bomb and na which format u de rain on them to cashout large ..make we sabi ..

Because say i don fortify, i go bomb premium sites with cc, cash maiye, collect all e money, collect all e bank details, collect cc, any fraud wey i do ontop any maiye, e dey dey successful.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by shurch(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2022
Confess your sins here fully , hide nothing from your story and maybe you can get help.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by rickyamos: 11:53am On May 23, 2022
Jesus
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by capetownboyz(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2022
6pack:
who seize your 100 BTC haba kilode
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Brexxit(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2022
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Emychina(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Very powerful sir, i did it in Ogun State. I have achieved but the money is a big problem rightnow. It seems like I’m on the dead end
I need that ur science man contact,op. Tell am say he now get new client.mumu op wey no get mind come dey look for money.u think say money na for faint hearted.u want be cubana and emoney
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 12:38pm On May 23, 2022
Emychina:
I need that ur science man contact,op. Tell am say he now get new client.mumu op wey no get mind come dey look for money.u think say money na for faint hearted.u want be cubana and emoney

Kini wi??
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by 6pack: 12:53pm On May 23, 2022
capetownboyz:
who seize your 100 BTC haba kilode
na long story bro. Na for another country e happen. And I made it legitimately o. No be say na yahoo or fraud or anything
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by 6pack: 12:55pm On May 23, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Because say i don fortify, i go bomb premium sites with cc, cash maiye, collect all e money, collect all e bank details, collect cc, any fraud wey i do ontop any maiye, e dey dey successful.
but you can do all this things without jazz na?
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by 6pack: 1:05pm On May 23, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Mtschew!! Let’s assume the story is real, is NL really your best source for assistance??
yes this is like using a microphone to scream out your problem to the world. And wait for someone that has solved a similar problem to assist

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by 6pack: 1:09pm On May 23, 2022
Faber:
Op I know a man who can save you from the Devil.

He will save you. Very real. His name is Daniel Webster. A US seer and occultic attorney, but your Wealth will vanish.

The man saved one guy like that, Tom Walker from the Devil. The Devil blessed Tom Walker who was poor, but later wanted his soul. Na Daniel Webster saved him.
this one is talking of dead people

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by 6pack: 1:13pm On May 23, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

I don beg pa, he seems to not know the remedy or the way out. Imagine, where will i get two virgins? And I’d have to provide two cows on the same day i have sex with the virgins. Its just so unrealistic.
getting virgins is not an issue na. With the money wey u claim to get u can get 10 virgins in 5 mins na

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by 27Pushing30: 1:37pm On May 23, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

The ones that are alive as I can’t remember any and if they are, they’d never have kids and whoever msrried them or have sex with them, na only God fit help am

not saying i don't believe you

Not saying i believe you.

Truth be told na mumu dey ascribe things to unseen forces...
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2022
TheKrakon:

bro no mind am grin grin grin,, me sha just dae enjoy the tori
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by TheKrakon: 1:59pm On May 23, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

God punish you. Reply those asking for asistance, ehh ehh you ignore them. You dey here dey whine you sef like lister.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by MARYIAN(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Atleast i have 13 btc.

Thats what i can tell you.

Really? embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Brexxit(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2022
MARYIAN:

Pls send me just 1 btc sire embarassed
Didn't you read where he said it's cursed money.

Or you want the spirits to slap you?

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zolyjagorr(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
See bros, hmm, its not all about church. The reason people of nowadays dont believe in church is cus wen we comit sins we think we re forgiven without punishment. Noooo

Go and ask any pastor, if u commit sin and run to God, God wil forgive u but u will still answer for ur commited sin, sadly the new generation churches are not preaching this.

Now u wil ask me what does forgiveness mean wen in real sense u wil still be punished abi. Well

Wen u sin and u dont repent to ask for forgiveness, u wont be forgiven and wen u re not forgiven u dont have salvation. But wen u ask for forgiveness and u re forgiven then ur salvation is sure, but the blood u spill wil cry for justice and for justice to be served, u would have to be punished, God cant say u wont bear the consequences of ur sin just cus ur salvation is sure.
Sin always has its wages, either forgiven or not.

The thing is, if you commit sin?! Never forget to ask for forgiveness from God, because if you die without asking for forgiveness from God?! Even the Angels will shout at you for not asking God for forgiveness and for you not believing that Jesus Christ is the son of man to cleanse and wash away our sins with his blood so we can become pure and Holy and cleaner than snow so we could enter Heaven, because nothing unclean will ever enter Heaven.. so it's through that as you sin, no matter how the sin occurred or how the sin came about, be it knowingly or unknowingly, always ask God for forgiveness so you can enter Heaven, if not, a very high wind will sweep you to Hell and that is forever and also remember that there is no forgiveness after Death... And the wages of sin is death to face immediate judgement from God by the Angels
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by ThothHermes: 2:51pm On May 23, 2022
OP you for at least give like 100k to these guys wey dey ask since them no wan gree hear word. E for make this story legit. Me I come dey get doubts.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 2:52pm On May 23, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

The thing is, if you commit sin?! Never forget to ask for forgiveness from God, because if you die without asking for forgiveness from God?! Even the Angels will shout at you for not asking God for forgiveness and for you not believing that Jesus Christ is the son of man to cleanse and wash away our sins with his blood so we can become pure and Holy and cleaner than snow so we could enter Heaven, because nothing unclean will ever enter Heaven.. so it's through that as you sin, no matter how the sin occurred or how the sin came about, be it knowingly or unknowingly, always ask God for forgiveness so you can enter Heaven, if not, a very high wind will sweep you to Hell and that is forever and also remember that there is no forgiveness after Death... And the wages of sin is death to face immediate judgement from God by the Angels
yes u re right bro, that is what i failed to add. But every sins carries its own punishment either u ask for forgiveness or not.
If u ask for forgiveness, den u have salvation but u wil still suffer the consequences of ur commited sin.
And if u dont ask for forgiveness, that is double portion of punishment, no salvation, den u still suffer the consequences of the sin.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 3:02pm On May 23, 2022
OKOATA:
If this story is true he probably sacrificed human or used human part. It seems you don't know what Osole is. They use live human or human parts, so many missing persons these days and you still want him to get delivered? What about the souls he wasted. Let him carry his cross.
bro calm down, God is not partial.

Him getting delivered does not mean he wont suffer. Even na that suffering sef dey sweet pass cus the suffering no go be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lebanese Drug Trafficker Arrested By NDLEA / NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine / Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.