Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano (32659 Views)

Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar / Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Albertgr8: 8:09am On May 21, 2022
Buhari is using the national money to develop Kanu only
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by 1878moohs: 8:28am On May 21, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Jagaban!

Nice bridge. Only God know why Ganduje respect and value Asiwaju this much.

Lagos and Kano delegated fully in the bag. Meth addicts will still be angry at this developmental news.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by 1878m: 8:30am On May 21, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Nothing do Asiwaju. He dey kampe and he no fit kpai on the presidency throne.

Let us assume the presidential candidate who you support kpai like Yar'adua, I hope you won't shed lot of tears too?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by 1878mooh: 8:32am On May 21, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

God bless you brother. Jah bless your work, you are putting in work like ambitious people do.

Those Meth addicts just hate Asiwaju for no reason. They are jittery that he is pursuing his ambition like a man, something their own leaders fail to do because they lack courage like Jagaban.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by 00FFT00(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2022
00FFT00:

LCDA's was another tool deployed by this machiavellian klepto to whittle down the power and influence of the governor on local government funds. These funds ultimately found their way inside his dirty agbada.

It is perhaps easy to understand the seeming unflinching bond between Tinubu and Gandowski.
What was Gandowski accused of again?.

I made an interesting observation in regards to my above submission.

Tinubu's urchins who shared my post were 62, while 278 unbiased Nigerians including well meaning Yorubas know the words I spoke is true.

I pray the upcoming primary election results reflects the exact same pattern of how we the people of Nigeria vs Tinubu's urchins expressed our consent and dissent of the opinions I expoused in my post. 62 to 278.

This was at the core of president Olusegun Obasanjo's beef with Tinubu. Obasanjo is also a Yoruba man, but he also knew Tinubu was wrong in stealing his people blind according to confidential security reports available to him at the time.

The false narrative that this was a political fight flies in the face if very damning evidence of indictabke graft littered around this character.

In short, the formation of APC saved Tinubu from the prisons. Unfortunately!.

Tinubu effectively stiffled any and every independent function of government organs in Lagos State. A breach of Nigeria constitution as it was.

He effectively operated a unitary government where only he and those in his immediate line of control and loyalty decided what and who gives.

This was a very clever mechanism to keep state power and funds into a collection pot ready to be siphoned by this megalomanic kelptomaniac.

This man was so criminally crafty and morally bankrupt that he hoisted the same heist even on the man whose propriety Alpha beta originated.

Tinubu Stole his invention and scheemingly showed him the way out. This matter is still in a Nigeria court as we speak.

So, I unrepentantly repeat, Tinubu's LCDA was a monumental fraud on the people of Lagos State.

I know they will come for me. But today na Saturday. I get una time. Let's discuss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.