Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 (22994 Views)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by Elsueno: 3:30pm On May 23, 2022
nosmassam:
How do you manage un-flush shit for bank.

I just used one of the UBA branch on island.

My stomach was turning and have to used their toilet, after I finished, I flush the 1st time, one shit refused to go down, 2nd time, 3rd time the shit still stand strong.

I have my company money � to deposit, I just close the toilet and left, on my way out, I meat a guy that want to use same toilet, I just borne face.

As I stand on the queue, the guy join the line and begin looking at me for more than 20 min.

Pls my guy, how am I supposed to manage the shit ���

U need a container with lots of water to directly flush dat shyt....in fact for ur shyt to have refused going down d normal way, u must have eaten a large amount of very thick swallow....Next time always do dat kind of shyt in a pit latrine or do it for ur house where u fit get bucket of water to forcely flush it down.....

In fact u are lucky u didn't clogged d toilet with ur shyt sef
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by Elnathan454(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2022
Naija nah cruise
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by igbokwu(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:
So...the N100 orange I bought were sold for N3 twenty years ago.
We all can feel the high cost of food in thee country.
Today I was craving for oranges. Those I saw were too small & not worth the price.
I decided to pick those that look plumpy sold at rate of 3 pieces for N100. Being someone that loves water & any food with water, I bought the oranges like that. Though they were sweet despite looking unripe.
I showed them to my partner. He said they were sold for N3 20 years ago. As in how it come be like this for today price.
some places, it's 50 naira per one
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by KingDamzzy(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
You bought 3 oranges for 100naira that was even sweet and you are coming to Nairaland to complain that what should happen?

Dem for kuku dash you for free now so that we go hear word. Tueh!!!!!!
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by Originalsly: 4:22pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

He said they were sold for N3 20 years ago. As in how it come be like this for today price.

Didn't you ask him how much he worked for 20 years ago?

Oranges 3 for N100 should have you thinking forward.... planting/buying and selling.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by Feelings79: 4:44pm On May 23, 2022
A bucket of orange is 400 in my location in Benue state, where's yours?
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by Feelings79: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
longifilis:

I am living and working in a remote area, the cost of fruits, oranges, plantain and banana aren't on the high side , albeit the fruits dey seasonal, with ₦200 one will buy 15-20 pieces of oranges bigger and sweeter.

For now, I no go city
Where's that bro?
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by Slynation(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

To slap you dey hungry me.
Eya...If only wishes were horses...
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:25pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:
So...the N100 orange I bought were sold for N3 twenty years ago.
Today I was craving for oranges. Those I saw were too small & not worth the price.
I decided to pick those that look plumpy sold at rate of 3 pieces for N100. Being someone that loves water & any food with water, I bought the oranges like that. Though they were sweet despite looking unripe.
I showed them to my partner. He said they were sold for N3 20 years ago. As in how it come be like this for today price.

Sister, take the seeds, rinse them and dry for a few days then plant your own trees. It takes patience but it works. Here in my country, homeowners usually allow people to pick fruit from their trees because otherwise it wastes and turns to rot.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by chaloskyx: 6:38pm On May 23, 2022
Fair enough if you feel the money you spent is too much don't throw away the orange takeout the seeds and grow your own orange tree. but knowing how lazy Nigerians are I'm sure that orange has already been thrown into the dustbin
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by Wwwq: 6:49pm On May 23, 2022
Really
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by mipeesoft(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2022
You must be luck if there is water in those oranges, I bought 6 oranges for ₦200 today and non of them had water.quote author=Sweetplum post=113012909]So...the N100 orange I bought were sold for N3 twenty years ago.
I showed them to my partner. He said they were sold for N3 20 years ago. As in how it come be like this for today price.[/quote]
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by Shakur86(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2022
Emmy3:
Hope your partner nor be ancestor this one when e done dey buy oranges 20 years ago with N3 whereas you're in your twenties.
exactly my thoughts too
Re: The 3 Small Oranges I Bought For N100 by longifilis(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
Feelings79:
Where's that bro?

Farm settlement in Èkìtì State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? / Today Is International World Egg Day! / Children's Birthday Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.