Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday (12518 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja / Obidients Plan One Day Free Bus Service In Kaduna (picture) / Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by omenka(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2022
I'd patiently wait to see pictures of them marching in AfghanEastern.

This guy is such a political neophyte. While others are busy on the grind, trying to woo delegates across the country, his own strategy is to collate selfies at airports and collate pictures of people, whom I believe don't even have PVCs, let alone being delegates, marching for him. Not to mention collecting people's hard earned pennies in the name of GoFundMe for an ambition which will never see the light of day.

Dude will definitely come a distant LAST in the primary.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On May 21, 2022
BafanaBafana:

How exactly is Peter Obi good? Was he outstanding as governor of Anambra? Can you compare him with Zulum?
Leave mrvitalis....I have asked him if he doesn't want Biafra again and till now he has not answered me. These days he has watered down his support for Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu unlike a few months ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

So when we see a good candidate like Peter obi , we should not vote and support him right ? We should allow people who became billionaires for holding post that paid less than 80 million in 8 years rule right ?

What has Peter obi said about UGM/Ipob/ESN??
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by bablon20(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2022
Awon Vaginalistic elements
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Mrexcell(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2022
This man might pull a surprise in the pdp primaries.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet you are paid for logging into ur account and ads purchased by ur referrals. You won't find this offer anywhere else on the web.

Daily login bonus = $1.65
Per invite = $100
Registration fee = free
Payment mode = Bank transfers, crypto, Paypal etc..

Contact me on this WhatsApp number below for all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by madapcmod: 7:47am On May 21, 2022
sweetman2022:

Some of you still don't get it. Peter Obi will be the right man when his name is on that ballot paper. When he wins the PDP primary . Not when he has not enter the ring. I won't waste my vote in 2023 if he is not on the ballot.

So how do you sound it into the ears of d delegates that this is the candidate majority Nigerians are yearning for?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Mrexcell(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2022
Ekpeitit:
The total registered voters in the entire South East are not even up to 1 million. grin grin grin

There are more registered igbo voters outside the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
Will You Attend Peter Obi's One Million March On Saturday May 21st?

T R A S H.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by sweetjohn(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2022
Peter obi campeign organisers should do better than this. They should channel more energy in convincing people especially in the south east to get their PVC and also to educate them how to vote correctly. What is the essence of this match if the people matching don't have PVC.

South easterners should be mobilize and forced to get their PVC they way they forced sit at home on us. And lastly, getting PVC is not enough but coming out to vote on election day. Just as the sit at home exercise that worked 100% in keeping an average igboman inside his room on a working day, they should also apply the same force for every adult at the ages of 16 and above to come out to vote on election day. This attitude of it doesn't concern me during election is south east biggest problem that looks as if we don't have mouth politically.

Am sorry, but at this junction, force is the only thing that can make every adult in South East to have their PVC and to come out to vote on election day, if not no average igboman will close his shop to come out to queeu on the line trying to get PVC or to vote. If sit at home works maggic on an igboman closing his shop just to sit at home on a Mondays doing nothing then that kind of power is also needed to make them get their PVC and to come out to vote every presidential elections enmass.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by oseneh: 8:08am On May 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

So when we see a good candidate like Peter obi , we should not vote and support him right ? We should allow people who became billionaires for holding post that paid less than 80 million in 8 years rule right ?

Oil dey ur head, leave d guy, na very unwise man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by shegz24(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2022
Obi needs to first get his own fellow politicians to vote for him in the primaries , after that then he needs this 1m match more in the North where he barely have supporters.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Emmmy360(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2022
I just hope he is not fake because they are always very innocent until they enter but I still prefer him to every other idiot
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Zion243(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2022
P.O is a criminal

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Royalty83(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:

On twitter?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Simplythebest: 8:42am On May 21, 2022
Stop this lie. Even in lagos Igbos account for 30 percent of the total vote cast in lagos alone.
Ekpeitit:
The total registered voters in the entire South East are not even up to 1 million. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Rupertek: 9:10am On May 21, 2022
samuelson06:
Before matching for any politician, consider BH, herdsmen, armed robbers, kidnappers, and bandits in the North, and then UGM, ESN, IPOB, armed robbers, and kidnappers in the South.

I don't see any reason why any sensible person should consider campaigning for any politician in Nigeria right now or even consider voting.

So, what do you advice? That Buhari should be left to continue or there should be no Government?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by drmuchin: 9:25am On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:

Peter
On this Rock, we shall rebuild Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Polchiz(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2022
sweetjohn:
Peter obi campeign organisers should do better than this. They should channel more energy in convincing people especially in the south east to get their PVC and also to educate them how to vote correctly. What is the essence of this match if the people matching don't have PVC.

South easterners should be mobilize and forced to get their PVC they way they forced sit at home on us. And lastly, getting PVC is not enough but coming out to vote on election day. Just as the sit at home exercise that worked 100% in keeping an average igboman inside his room on a working day, they should also apply the same force for every adult at the ages of 16 and above to come out to vote on election day. This attitude of it doesn't concern me during election is south east biggest problem that looks as if we don't have mouth politically.

Am sorry, but at this junction, force is the only thing that can make every adult in South East to have their PVC and to come out to vote on election day, if not no average igboman will close his shop to come out to queeu on the line trying to get PVC or to vote. If sit at home works maggic on an igboman closing his shop just to sit at home on a Mondays doing nothing then that kind of power is also needed to make them get their PVC and to come out to vote every presidential elections enmass.
Why are you crying?
South East this, South East that.
We know your type.
Mind your business.
At the appointed time, everything will become clear.
For now, stop wasting your energy on South East matter.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Polchiz(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2022
Zion243:
P.O is a criminal
Tell Buhari to arrest him

Why are you afraid of arresting him?

Is he above the law?

He is not enjoying any immunity, so go ahead and arrest him. Otherwise, nobody will take you serious.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Etsugwari: 9:41am On May 21, 2022
Polchiz:

Tell Buhari to arrest him

Why are you afraid of arresting him?

Is he above the law?

He is not enjoying any immunity, so go ahead and arrest him. Otherwise, nobody will take you serious.
Tell buhari to jail mazi Kanu.. that terrorist.. if not we won’t take u serious eda
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Polchiz(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2022
Etsugwari:

Tell buhari to jail mazi Kanu.. that terrorist.. if not we won’t take u serious eda

Buhari is afraid.

He keeps prostponing his trial.

If indeed Kanu is a terrorist, prosecute him.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Deepsky(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2022
I don reach there
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Nobody: 10:20am On May 21, 2022
Beniyke1:
people like you make me completely give up on Nigeria and Nigerians. People like you who don’t even have anything sensible and tangible to base your political decision and analyses on other than ethnicity and tribal bigotry. And it pains me most when it’s coming from our supposed young people, the supposed youth who are even supposed to know better but rather have decided to mortgage their future with some failed and corrupt old fools.

Las las na una and una families go still suffer am for more endless years to come.
You are the nonentity with nothing good to contribute mentally, physically and politically.
You described your characteristics in the post you typed by quoting me. This is just an addendum. Your families are in Nigeria. They are suffering too.
Do you know who I support, I support not based on ethnicity or party. If I don't support Peter Obi, there are better candidates I can support. So...just learn manners in throwing jabs else you get injured badly. Mumuman called Benedict Iyke.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Gamesmart: 10:40am On May 21, 2022
macrodata:
The people whom you've voted previously, I can see how they made your life better.

So that is your argument why one should vote for a crook?

You are a creeeeetin!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Ekpeitit(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2022
dochenaj:
I guess you're only joking because each of the SE states has over a million registered voters. Unless you're plainly ignorant.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Ekpeitit(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2022
Go back and check how many people voted in the 5 South East states in the 2019 elections.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by DrChukki: 11:16am On May 21, 2022
samuelson06:
Before matching for any politician, consider BH, herdsmen, armed robbers, kidnappers, and bandits in the North, and then UGM, ESN, IPOB, armed robbers, and kidnappers in the South.

I don't see any reason why any sensible person should consider campaigning for any politician in Nigeria right now or even consider voting.

So we should all go and sleep and wait for the day we will die?

Or let's take our destiny in our hands and bring someone that will make a change?

Which are you advising with this comment?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by WhizdomXX(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2022
speaktome:
Peter Obi is the man whom the cap fit...

Nkea bụ Nke Anyị

I will match, run and even trek for him if that will make him win...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Would Peter Obi be at any of the matches?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami: Naira Redesign Has Reduced Kidnapping, Corruption / APC Chieftain Sponsors Weddings Of 7 Female Idps / Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.