Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President (5646 Views)

Shettima: We Will Be Equitable, Run An Inclusive Government / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari / Rotimi Amaechi Vows To Take Action Over Train Ticket Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by MadeINchenzen2: 10:47pm On May 20, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi, the former Minister of Transportation and All Progressives Congress presidential aspirant, said on Friday that if given the opportunity to succeed President Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) in 2023, he will run an inclusive government.

According to a statement released by his media office, the former Rivers State Governor stated this during a consultative visit to Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello and party delegates at the Government House in Lokoja.

Amaechi, who praised Bello as a fellow presidential candidate, insisted that he (Amaechi) was the most qualified to be the APC's presidential candidate.

"This is the 28th state that I have visited in the course of my consultations," he said. I am the party's leading aspirant, not one of the aspirants.

Again, I welcome my friend Gov. Bello's candidacy. He is a young man with the right to run for President, but I have more experience in governance and leadership roles than he does.

"I'll carry everyone along." To appoint the Minister from Kogi, I will come to you and allow you to choose who you want. The reason for this is to get everyone involved so that you can approach your Minister and he knows he is accountable to you." Please vote for me instead of anyone else. 

"As Speaker, I presided over the Speakers' Forum. As Governor, I served twice as Chairman of the Governors' Forum, and as DG of President Buhari's campaign, I managed everyone and the campaign; that's experience." And, in the end, we elected President Buhari. It was the first time in Nigeria that an incumbent government was deposed. So we were determined, as we always are.

Governor Bello, who was represented by his Deputy, Edward Onoja, welcomed his co-aspirant, saying, "Your Excellency, I was very elated when on the day of your Thanksgiving/declaration you physically demonstrated your strength and stamina by running around the field." Without a doubt, the next President of Nigeria will be physically and mentally strong. 

We believe that God will provide Nigeria with the best product capable of securing, uniting, and fostering peace in the country. "We appreciate the fact that you remembered coming to Kogi State. Going around 28 states demonstrates stamina and strength. We wish you the best.

"https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/05/Minister-Of-Transportation-Vows-To-Run-An-All-inclusive-Government-If-He-Gets-Chance-As-Presiden.html

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Vajelom: 5:05am On May 21, 2022
It my honest opinion, I don’t trust any of this top politicians to lead us in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by nairalee(m): 5:06am On May 21, 2022
In a sane clime, if people under your department are kidnapped en masse u dont come out and contest election.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Adaorababy(f): 5:06am On May 21, 2022
Dead on Arrival

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Deltatoto: 5:07am On May 21, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by iCauseTrouble: 5:07am On May 21, 2022
I can never support any candidate that took part in Buhari's administration. They are all part of the problems we are facing today

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by 1metre: 5:08am On May 21, 2022
Old men who can't tell themselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Manny21: 5:08am On May 21, 2022
I'm suspecting strongly that this guy is the annointed candidate. The speed and confidence at which he resigned as a minister is highly suspicious. Somebody must be drumming for him at the background. It is the audacity for me

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Lexusgs430: 5:10am On May 21, 2022
His record as a governor + minister.........

A lizard minister, can never become an alligator president........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Lexusgs430: 5:11am On May 21, 2022
Manny21:
I'm suspecting strongly that this guy is the annointed candidate. The speed and confidence at which he resigned as a minister is highly suspicious. Somebody must be drumming for him at the background. It is the audacity for me

It's called smoking expired weed......... grin

I am surprised political assassinations, is not happening already......... wink
Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Realist12: 5:11am On May 21, 2022
Amaechi is definitely a go getter, he performed exceptionally well as a minister , he's preferable after Tinubu... we actually need people with good records . The difference is Amaechi doesn't have a strong political base .

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Nobody: 5:12am On May 21, 2022
I will have issues choosing btw Amaechi & Obi
But I won't have issues choosing btw Amaechi & wike. Wike already knows his destination(NURTW)
3 BEST southern candidates are:
1. Peter Obi
2. Amaechi, R.
3. Dave Umahi.
For Equity, it should be between Obi & Umahi!
IBERIBERISM shouldn't be allowed anywhere near that venue. My opinion though!
Their records speak volumes!
They remain distinguished & bright!
Unfortunately,
my BEST Northern Candidate isn't running!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Typicalguy(m): 5:14am On May 21, 2022
On peter obi's mandate cool

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by SensualMan: 5:15am On May 21, 2022
A true Nigerian. Not a sectional bigot like his Boss and Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by SensualMan: 5:16am On May 21, 2022
Manny21:
He is. The Chosen One

Sai Amaechi! The APC presidential flag bearer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Authoreety: 5:19am On May 21, 2022
Amaechi... Very funny and dubious man with questionable character
Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Mooh247: 5:29am On May 21, 2022
cool

Ameachi is a great guy, even if he doesn't win this time, he is young and can always try again in 2031

His dedication to rail sector revitalisation is highly commendable

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by SwissMass: 5:33am On May 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by GreatrAnalyst: 5:40am On May 21, 2022
Buhari vowed more than this.

And even still promising what to do after more than 6 years in power.
Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by tillaman(m): 5:56am On May 21, 2022
Stfu!
May Rotimi never happen to Nigeria, last thing we need now is another disaster of a leader
How I wish we can vote in Peter Obi
I am beginning to see potential in him I took my time to make some findings about him
We needs someone that pays attention to every little thing and connects to the masses
Peter Obi won’t be such a bad idea I guess

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by jamesversion: 6:04am On May 21, 2022
Deltatoto:
the worst candidate.very arrogant criminal.I even prefer Yahaya bello to this animal.

He has achieved more than your father. Your father is a nonentity with nothing to his name. Your father is an animal. You are a bastard. Your mother is a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by BinamRex: 6:11am On May 21, 2022
nairalee:
In a sane clime, if people under your department are kidnapped en masse u dont come out and contest election.

Passengers that were abducted from that train are still in captivity and our politicians are going about campaigning as if nothing happened. Nigerians are being terrorized everyday but these heartless fellows don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by investigator007: 6:33am On May 21, 2022
Vow all you want, nobody wants you as president Ameachi. lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by autodevice(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2022
No wahala
Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Lush100(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2022
No please.

His achievement as a minister is nothing to write home about.

Next
Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by eldoradoxx: 6:57am On May 21, 2022
The real contest for APC ticket is Amechi supported by Northern interest in APC where he belongs and Osinbanjo supported by Southern interest in APC. Tinubu's problem is that the North fears him just like they feared MKO Abiola. North does not want a stupendously rich and very powerful Southerner that is above their control as President. You can't be as rich and powerful as MKO or Tinubu and want to join President too to your title. Besides that, religion will also work against Tinubu. He is a Muslim from the South and Must run with a Christian VP from the North. Northern Muslims don't regard Southern Muslims as Muslims enough to represent Islam in Federal Government. Northern Muslims also don't want Northern Christians to represent the North in the Federal Government. Since the highest office that is coming to the North in APC in 2023 is VP, it must be a solid Northern Hausa-Fulani Muslim. Now Tinubu cannot run a Muslim -Muslim ticket ,not even with the religious tension in Nigeria now with regard to the brutal murder of that girl in Sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by shagasha: 7:05am On May 21, 2022
Being intelligent, young and smart is not enough criteria to be the president. We need a man with balls and Amaechi is the man.

He performed excellently as the governor of Rivers state in different sectors. Education, health, infrastructure, security, roads and lots more. He is "change you can see". If we must be truthful to ourselves, Portharcourt was fun during this man's tenure.

Peter Obi is good but does he have the balls to govern a country like Nigeria?

Anyways.... The masses will decide buh Hon. Rotimi Amaechi is my man anyday anytime

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Ameachi is a great guy, even if he doesn't win this time, he is young and can always try again in 2031

His dedication to rail sector revitalisation is highly commendable

so much confusion. insult sm1 day admire them 2moro. Nawa
Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by Mooh247: 7:44am On May 21, 2022
jaxxy:

so much confusion. insult sm1 day admire them 2moro. Nawa

That's politics... So In your mind if by any chance he defeats Tinubu and Osinbajo, I won't gladly support him over PDP?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room / FG Deletes Transparency Clause From The PIB / Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.