Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video (3245 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 11:44pm On May 20, 2022
A Nigerian lady named Adetomisin from Ondo state cries out after she was left stranded in Oman.

She left Nigeria for a greener pasture in USA, as promised by her agent, unfortunately, she was trafficked to Oman.

She calls on Nigerians to save her from the hardship she is into.

Watch her viral video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705cuKggVb4

Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by God1000(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2022
Will Nigerians ever listen and learn from others? It's not all peachy out there

1 Like

Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by taiwotimitt: 11:59pm On May 20, 2022
Omoh
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by securitywatch50: 12:04am On May 21, 2022
But why Ondo always
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by godofuck231: 1:38am On May 21, 2022
Make she manage am we no send her , if she buys a house, G class and range nobody will hear her

4 Likes

Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by bmdmix14: 1:49am On May 21, 2022
Dem no traffic u well, since ear dey always pain una

2 Likes

Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by Nobody: 2:33am On May 21, 2022
Which kind wickedness be this one naaaa?
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by gambia(m): 6:14am On May 21, 2022
I wonder when Nigerians will learn from all these travel agent scams.
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by BennyDGreat: 7:18am On May 21, 2022
gambia:
I wonder when Nigerians will learn from all these travel agent scams.

Na our weak legal system cause am
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by Richy4(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2022
She should make the best out of it.. Oman currency is even more than the US dollar in value..She should get a decent job and Adapt to the country
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by Winningbot: 7:48am On May 21, 2022
[s]
Viraltrends123:
You guys like talking about drug, any small thing drug, even in badnews 99% of drug Lords are from your side. Is it because oduduwa named your tribe IGBO. You guys need to call your elders to sit and discuss how to change this name ooo, from IGBO to something better like yorugbo or anything
[/s]

Trash

2 Likes

Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by richiemcgold: 8:45am On May 21, 2022
securitywatch50:
But why Ondo always

4 girls from my neighborhood here (AKure) called yesterday that someone took them to sokoto and they were already on their way to Libya. They were crying on phone asking us to save them but there's nothing I could do since they don't even know the address of their location. These are girls between 13-15 years o.

Wisedove:

Knew few of them that traveled same way around oke aro are.
The fact is, these girls knows exactly where they are going from the start they just pretend to be ignorant of the fact and act along.

this particular incident happened in ayedun and we've been on it since yesterday. The guy that handed the girls over to the traffickers has fled, I've informed the ppro of the state police command but they haven't taken any serious action about it till now. I'm not sure if those girls have any responsible parents. I talked to them on phone not long ago, they said they are currently lodged at one 'ifoma hotel' or something like that. They said the place is not far from an army barrack in sokoto, and they will soon proceed on the journey to Libya. They want to come back to akure but they cannot escape from that place. Somebody should help us with the contact of any appropriate agency that can handle this matter ASAP. The oldest among them is not even up to 15 years.
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by BadNews: 8:51am On May 21, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You guys like talking about drug, any small thing drug, even in badnews 99% of drug Lords are from your side. Is it because oduduwa named your tribe IGBO. You guys need to call your elders to sit and discuss how to change this name ooo, from IGBO to something better like yorugbo or anything

Nawa o

Why Are You Calling My Name
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by Sacred007: 9:19am On May 21, 2022
grin you want to bambam.
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by 9japride(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2022
If not that we have wicked leaders, what will someone from oil rich state like Ondo doing in Oman? Next election is coming, people are using their full eyes open to campaign for jokes. It's a shame.
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by Wisedove(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2022
richiemcgold:

4 girls from my neighborhood here (AKure) called yesterday that someone took them to sokoto and they were already on their way to Libya. They were crying on phone asking us to save them but there's nothing I could do since they don't even know the address of their location. These are girls between 13-15 years o.
Knew few of them that traveled same way around oke aro are.
The fact is, these girls knows exactly where they are going from the start they just pretend to be ignorant of the fact and act along.
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by Barrywilly(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2022
Cry all you can cool. Na aigboran kill you. We have been shouting every time, but they won't listen. Enjoy your stay in abroad/Oman. Au revoir
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 11:02am On May 21, 2022
richiemcgold:

people that are not contempt can be Soo foolish ehnnn. They will just add suffering to their lives. A friend told me about some ladies in his neighbour hood also, they left, and there is nothing their family can do, than report to police station. Same thing with all those yahoo boy, have this boy in my area, he was learning fraud from someone, till he because a fraudsters, he made some insignificant cash, drank coke and bought phone with it, now when we discuss, he use to try to bring the idea of selling soul, when I warn him, he will be like the thing is just entering his head, and that selling soul doesn't affect anyone. That's something those fraudsters don't know, as time goes karma will catch up with them, one way or the order, Karma is real.
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 21, 2022
Crocodile tears.Why is she pretending as if she doesn't know what she is going there to do?
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by aycorporat(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2022
richiemcgold:

this particular incident happened in ayedun and we've been on it since yesterday. The guy that handed the girls over to the traffickers has fled, I've informed the ppro of the state police command but they haven't taken any serious action about it till now. I'm not sure if those girls have any responsible parents. I talked to them on phone not long ago, they said they are currently lodged at one 'ifoma hotel' or something like that. They said the place is not far from an army barrack in sokoto, and they will soon proceed on the journey to Libya. They want to come back to akure but they cannot escape from that place. Somebody should help us with the contact of any appropriate agency that can handle this matter ASAP. The oldest among them is not even up to 15 years.

Bro, Ifeoma Hotel is near kwannawa area. Its been over 10 years I left the state. Please go to the police website and check the Sokoto command for their contact number. Check the site of the Nigeroan army as well too. Good luck and God bless you
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by richiemcgold: 5:06pm On May 21, 2022
aycorporat:

Bro, Ifeoma Hotel is near kwannawa area. Its been over 10 years I left the state. Please go to the police website and check the Sokoto command for their contact number. Check the site of the Nigeroan army as well too. Good luck and God bless you

I've just done that. Thanks so much. Both the police PRO of sokoto command and the state naptip command are now aware of this matter. I believe your advice will surely help in rescuing those girls.

modified:
the four girls have been rescued today by NAPTIP. The parents are on their way to sokoto now. The traffickers have also been arrested by amotekun. Shame on Nigerian police. A serious case they could not resolve in 3 days, amotekun did it within 3 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by EmeraldJD: 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
Is it that Nigerian toto is the sweetest and most sort after in the world? Why is it only our girls that get trafficked? Girls wey never reach us finish. This is completely unacceptable, who says they are too much for us here..?
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by holicupp(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2022
aycorporat:

And kwannawa is a place for prostitution

I left sokoto in 2014 also
Re: Trafficked Lady Cries Out After Being Trafficked To Oman. Photos And Video by 27Pushing30: 5:52am On May 22, 2022
richiemcgold:

Google NAPTIP- that’s Nigeria’s anti trafficking agency

(1) (Reply)

19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo / 2 Chinese Men Arrested For Allegedly Raping Their Male Colleague In Lagos (picz) / PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.