Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,007 members, 7,852,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun (29998 Views)

Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit / Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by wallisdon: 9:02am On May 21, 2022
Why Osinbajo? He doesn't stand a single chance..The man to beat is Chibuike Amaechi.quote author=dochenaj post=113026335]If the primaries are going to be determined by who has enough money to pay delegates then it will go to Tinubu and Atiku.

If it is by who has the best chance at winning for their party it should go to Osibanjo and Atiku.

If it is by who could be a better President from their party, then it should go to Osibanjo and Obi.

It is however only my opinion and you are free to have a disparate view.[/quote]
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by utioh(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2022
dochenaj:
If the primaries are going to be determined by who has enough money to pay delegates then it will go to Tinubu and Atiku.

If it is by who has the best chance at winning for their party it should go to Osibanjo and Atiku.

If it is by who could be a better President from their party, then it should go to Osibanjo and Obi.

It is however only my opinion and you are free to have a disparate view.

You are 100% correct.

Still, PMB's sole desire is to personally handpick his successor who of course would be somebody from the APC.
In that regards, all fingers point to Lawan. And I see him emerging as the standard bearer, a development that would further disunite the party.

As for PDP, Atiku will find it EXTREMELY difficult to win the party' s ticket. Even if he does, winning the general election would be even harder.

Only Peter Obi can SUCCESSFULLY challenge and contend with Buhari's upcoming planned rigging.

Make no mistake, Nigerian politics and election is not what you see elsewhere.
Buhari doesn't care what happens as long as his plan is actualised. He's no way ready to hand over power to the PDP.

And I repeat, only Peter Obi - who has supporters cut across the main parties - can spur people to get their PVC, line up and vote for him.

As for me, I'm not in anyway alarmed. Because I know Nigeria's next president will be chosen by God Almighty.

And only Him alone, knows the man.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by AntonVince: 9:28am On May 21, 2022
dochenaj:
If the primaries are going to be determined by who has enough money to pay delegates then it will go to Tinubu and Atiku.

It is however only my opinion and you are free to have a disparate view.

Your opinion is incisive!
smiley
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by luluosas(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2022
But I think Buhari is going to endorse the candidacy of Amaechi because as the DG for his campaigns in the last two elections, he won. Again, if you look at the siting of the Transport University in Daura and the recent title given to Amaechi in Daura, all points to one direction.

Well, Osibanjo would have been a better candidate but Buhari doesn't seem to flow along. Remember the SSS DG saga during his Ag Presidency?
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by 00FFT00(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2022
barbstee:
Jagaban still remains a man to beat in APC unless he's betrayed by the president and in which case the APC can never win the general election. The APC can't win without jagaban's support and jagaban isn't also likely to win in another party if he decamps.

So the only beneficiary in all that will be pdp.

However should jagaban win with another party that would make him the Greatest Politician of all time

Oga, forget blackmail, your guy don cast. Na SPD him go soon join.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by MOJ584(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2022
Gentlemen & ladies,

Buhari's preferred candidate is Ogbonnia Onu. This will shock Nigerians! It will happen like a military coup

However, my only worry is that his name does not sound like that of President or Commander in Chief

The picture go clear before Friday next week!
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by alabi484(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2022
ican2020:
Nigeria has refused to move

Modified
Get these 2 standing fans for just 6,000 naira

They are working nicely and the only downside to these fans is that they don’t rotate, they blow straight

Reason for selling: Japa

WhatsApp: 08058435405

Can't the rotation ish be fixed?
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by Inosky: 10:29am On May 21, 2022
I will gladly vote Peter Obi because of the future of Nigeria and my children! No sentiments or doubts that he will fix a lot of abnormalities in this country and the country's dead economy!
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by Nobody: 10:34am On May 21, 2022
Yaya Bello nko
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by mancanoe: 10:51am On May 21, 2022
Media mind game.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by ChukwuObe: 11:15am On May 21, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The cocaine baron must lose his party's ticket. Him and his urchins must be disgraced.

Obi Pandora the worst mkpurumiri will never even take 3rd position
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by Ekpeitit(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2022
Who's Onu and Obi?
No Biafran will ever smell Aso Rock,that's a fact.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by WhizdomXX(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I wish Senator Ayim Pius Ayim could step down from the East, Emmanuel Udom should step down from South and Fayose should step down from the west. If all these guys can step down for Peter Obi, then it will be a easy ride for a southern candidate since all these northern candidates are more.
Those guys would rather step down for Wike.
Anyim and Saraki may step down for Peter Obi.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by iCauseTrouble: 11:59am On May 21, 2022
I don't think Saraki can step down for anybody. He is desperate
WhizdomXX:

Those guys would rather step down for Wike.
Anyim and Saraki may step down for Peter Obi.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by famology(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2022
powerfulguy:
■ Lawan, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu lead pack in governing party ■ Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Obi top chart in opposition party
21st May 2022

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/presidential-primaries-apc-pdp-narrow-race-to-9/

The Apc has just 3 aspirants..... Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi

The pdp has just 2 aspirants...... Atiku and Wike

That's all.......
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by pharmaking: 12:24pm On May 21, 2022
beautyhd:
I have never followed presidential primaries like I’m doing this year.

A lot is at stake, we need a candidate with small sympathy for the citizens.

Someone that will see good road networks, good working health sector and education as rights of the citizens and not favor.

Revisit some government policies and stabilize the economy,

Someone that will eat and allow us eat as well.

See the man here.
He is tested and trusted.

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by Minime10(f): 12:34pm On May 21, 2022
ican2020:
Nigeria has refused to move

Modified
Get these 2 standing fans for just 6,000 naira

They are working nicely and the only downside to these fans is that they don’t rotate, they blow straight

Reason for selling: Japa

WhatsApp: 08058435405

If you gree 3k for the black one along side it purchase receipt, then contact this number 09078001129
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by dochenaj: 1:53pm On May 21, 2022
Basic123:
Osinbajo can never be a better president !
Who do you think is our best shot for a good president or least worst president, from the top contenders in APC?
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by MartinsD12(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2022
SensualMan:
APC will soon narrow it to One. Dan Amana!

We in SDP are waiting for our BIG FISH, who will not forget the days of small beginnings. We did it for him in 1993, we shall give it to him again in 2023

SDP...... PROGRESS!!!

On Jagaban Postrate I stand!
grin you mean apc will scheme out their jaga ban

1 Like

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by Fairview1: 3:44pm On May 21, 2022
SwissMass:
Does that mean our dear Pandora Peter Obi doesn't make it to the top 3, that is witchcraft that need to rebuked by the blood of Jesus, the man that is better than all candidates, the man that left 50 trillion dollars in Anambra treasury, we should even beg him to contest not him begging us for votes

You are irritating!

Your sacasm makes no sense and has no bearing to the matter on ground.

#Pukes.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun by Terrier99: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
contigiency:
I have said it severally, APC ticket is for Dr Ogbonnaya Onu.

Can now see how stupid you are?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER / Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) / Tinubu In Abeokuta To Meet With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.