Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,583 members, 7,861,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) (22823 Views)

Akwa Ibom: Gunmen Kidnap Justice Joy Unwana, Driver, Kill Orderly / Rivers Locks Down Bonny LGA And Onne Community / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Aboki wey no get sense na dem dey control us, lord Lugard u won't rest well.....

See as chairman be like imam, no sense of office mentality, see as e dey look like yam.

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Realists(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2022
Prophetmohamm:
good development. They should come out and fight but instead, they are fighting for their god.

Hmmmm, you that worship a god that was hanged on a wooden plank & couldn't save himself.
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Corporate2020: 8:25am On May 21, 2022
SHINJA:
Since he is a Muslim,I don't care...

His brothers burnt Deborah..

God bless southsouth and southwest

What about me? A Yoruba boy, and a Muslim, if these blood suckers from the Sahara catch me, will you be happy?
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Corporate2020: 8:25am On May 21, 2022
Realists:

Hmmmm, you that worship a god that was hanged on a wooden plank & couldn't save himself.

This one pass me.
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Charbriq2022: 8:32am On May 21, 2022
This is another sad news,I send my condolences to the family of the deceased,God will protect the missing ones and make them return to their respective families safely.
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by xperiencelove(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2022
@Prophetmohamm spoke the bitter truth.
Those people should come out en mass and protest against insecurity in their state or take the fight to the insurgency that are wasting their lives the way they maim and kill those who abuse their god.
Rastaramsey:

You deserve a hard knock on that your thick skull....
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Voiceofthestree: 8:48am On May 21, 2022
Slacky:
Hmmm

We buy funds and gift cards @ good rate and we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

zelle funds 480/$ clean funds

Cashapp funds 500/$

Greendot funds 420/$

Apple pay funds 430/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 410/$

Robinhood funds 450/$

Venmo funds 380/$

Gemini funds 400/$

Movo funds 380/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb 92#

iTunes card 360/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 415/$

Steam wallet gift card 400/$

Apple gift card 410/$

Sephora gift card 400/$

Razergold 480/$

Google play store 385/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

All currencies are welcome

Whatsapp or call
+234- 90_71-79-63-35

Scammer
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by autodevice(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2022
So unfortunate
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Zubeess(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2022
wing of election
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by faceland: 9:19am On May 21, 2022
If you are a police officer. Sacrifices two months salary to purchase protective gears for yourself. In Buhari's Nigeria, "Change begins with you, not me".

80% of police killings are preventable with the right gears and training.
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2022
The sweet will reach everybody...
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2022
ogbuefi677:
My own Keffi?
no our own keffi
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Passionate888: 9:45am On May 21, 2022
Fake news, the North is very safe and secure
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2022
pearlbest:
Keffi.... Very dangerous place with a lot of criminals, same place I was robbed on my way to jos
keffi is a peaceful place.
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2022
Realists:

because he told them he was coming back.(to defend himself).the one being hanged is not even whom they were thinking could be.mumu illiterates
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2022
With the current coincidental visit of Tinu in prio days to this crime ...

Who knows if the guy say him no like tinubu..

..jst thinking..
Re: Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2022
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Soldiers Arrested For Killing Of Yobe Cleric, Sheik Goni Aisami / NNPCL: Court Reverses Ararume Sacking, Awards N5bn Damages Against Buhari / The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.