Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered (27762 Views)

Leaked US Files Show Security Operatives Were Aware Of INEC's Rigging Plan / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Ibman: 12:50pm On May 21, 2022
See me kiss wink cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed tongue ,.....
I am watching this cartoon on naira land
Is this statement not a cartoon
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Ibman: 12:51pm On May 21, 2022
See me kiss wink cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed tongue ,.....
I am watching this cartoon
Is this statement not a cartoon
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Sleekfingers: 12:52pm On May 21, 2022
prizeless:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/21/nigerias-secret-police-dss-operatives-were-deborah-samuel-during-attack-overpowered-mob-%E2%80%93

Inasmuch, that I am not a fan of those useless intimidating DSS, a mob action should never be underestimated.....even police dey run. Endsars in lagos, is a perfect example, when the hoodlums hijacked the protest. the police ran, some of them where beaten to death.
They might be saying the truth
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2022
This is rubbish, DSS doesn't have gun to scare them away!!!
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by cloud(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2022
God1000:
DSS operatives were Overpowered, this is another humbug, claptrap and ludicrous talk.

So a well armed DSS operatives couldn't defend ms Deborah

have you ever witnessed a mob action? If you haven't, then pray you never have to, especially one driven by religious ideology
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Oesophagus99(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
This is hilarious

Almajiri without guns

Overpowered DSS holding guns

With just stones grin grin grin

I have said this before and I will gladly say it again

An eye for an eye will make Nigeria a better place for everyone

Bible prescribed an eye for an eye an eye & some more other laws. We either act upon bible as a whole, or set it wholely aside

In the Book of Matthew (12: 31-32), we read, "Therefore I say to you, any sin but blasphemy shall be forgiven men, And blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven..

Deborah was stoned by mob in accordance to biblical sentenced( LEVITICUS 24:16)

Must u show your apathy to public
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by keypha1: 1:07pm On May 21, 2022
Because the Dss reasons from their anus as same Muslims reasons.
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2022
So the police that came didn't come with teargas Because I know what dat pepper spray does to crowd, just spray it n watch the crowd disappear like morning dews. I'm an Igbo n most times I didn't always believe in dividing the country but it's over-due, cat's n dogs still won't n will never get along.
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Benwallt(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2022
Just imagine this kind of talk. A Nigerian was under attack and an arm of the security agents couldn't defend a single Nigerian. What if we are all under attack?
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Ade4u2c: 1:10pm On May 21, 2022
prizeless:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/21/nigerias-secret-police-dss-operatives-were-deborah-samuel-during-attack-overpowered-mob-%E2%80%93
this idiot wants to be president... DSS over powered � but DSS can go and overpower MNK in Kenja... DSS cannot overpower train hijackers.... NIGERIA #break it up... Omo oodua is not thesame with Fulani.... What don't u people understand about that?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by nedekid: 1:12pm On May 21, 2022
Were they not with assult rifles? Just 1 man armed with an Ak 47 with enough ammunition can control over 100 people.
As Obj said, by the time you shoot 5 people in a crowd, you will successfully disperse them.
If gunfire was unleashed in lekki tollgate peaceful protesters, I see no reason why machine gunfire was not donated to those almajeri demon worshipping animals.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Theoarhics: 1:16pm On May 21, 2022
If the DSS wanted to genuinely save her those mob can never stop them from doing so. Ppl are even more scared of DSS than a soldier

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by door2(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2022
Lies. shocked
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by F117nighthawk: 1:17pm On May 21, 2022
If she is your own daughter is that what u will tell Nigerians? We know every common man is on his or her own in this country, no protection and security for them, security, protection and justice is only meant for the rich and powerful politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by RPG2020(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2022
Another banger

DSS thank you sadfor another banger
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
Tambuwal the lieing crook
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by fredoooooo: 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
E n siere sir
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Heavensent01(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2022
So if mob with huge crowd want to stone and killed politician they're following would they allow any overpower?

Deborah was simply killed because she's a daughter of nobody

If this snake Tambuwal got to asorock, we go dey woo Buhari back, he's such a useksss ethnic jingoist, this is a man that Gbajabiamila campaign for against all odd and he needed his support after his tenure only for him to push him on expressway

No wonder Pej called him this Fulani boy
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by jesustheissue: 1:27pm On May 21, 2022
IF THE MOB HAD ATTACKED THE GOVERNOR, FOR INSTANCE, WOULD THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN OVERPOWERING HIS SECURITY DETAIL?
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Enumerator(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2022
I tell you
IKBARUTEN11:
One Nigeria is a big fraud
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Rehimusals: 1:28pm On May 21, 2022
I think governor Tambawul is saying the truth, cos Deborah’s father said same thing in an interview and even commended the DSS.
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by GboyegaD(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2022
Does magistrate courts preside over murder cases?
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by oilmane(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2022
prizeless:

Shey they were also disarmed? They couldn't shoot into the air to disperse the mob? Rest on Deborah.
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Timmi: 1:30pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by LivingTribunal: 1:31pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by SenecaTheYonger: 1:33pm On May 21, 2022
God1000:
DSS operatives were Overpowered, this is another humbug, claptrap and ludicrous talk.

So a well armed DSS operatives couldn't defend ms Deborah

They know what they’re doing. They’re trying to make the Muslim herd look scary and unstoppable
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by doublecross(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
But how on earth can someone come out to say this? Unarmed angry mob overpowered armed DSS operatives!
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by ufuosman(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
Tambuwal u be idiot
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 21, 2022
prizeless:

This dom-baby looking dude just found his voice after over a week.

SAW
Soap Assisted Wanking
also
Soap And Water (Normally used for people who smell badly)
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by Henz81: 1:38pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered by yinks77: 1:38pm On May 21, 2022
What a silly excuse to give. What was the gun they were holding meant for? security personnel holding firearm have the right to short the attackers if a life has to be save. but in this case they claimed they were overpowered by hoodlums. Why wont they allow the innocent girl to be lynched to death when they all hold the same barbaric religious view and ideology. This can only happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arise TV Invitations, PDP Reunion And Tinubu's Bluff, Matters Arising / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) / The Map Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.