Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready (89612 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 21, 2022
I go make money pass this mummy AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by lereinter(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2022
Apostle apostle
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, here is another comment with all texts emboldened, a reason for which I got banned even though I have never done such since my membership of the forum.
you created a post , and mine is a comment

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by RuddyFusion(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2022
I.saw this go up everyday as I commute to work....good one

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by thewarrior72: 4:38pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Meth cannibals will not be happy with this.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by nnamdi640: 4:39pm On May 21, 2022
Spending such money by one person from thesame oil that have polluted places like port harcourt, Bayelsa of which the real owners are not properly compensated and their lands contaminated. This is wickedness to the highest level to those people.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by nnamdi640: 4:45pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=thewarrior72 post=113043144][/quote] Those you called that name are making their money and you here displaying your hatred with your little data you have. Again the last time I checked, Kaduna and Kano recorded the highest numbers of drug addicts while Afonja states recorded the highest skull miners in the world.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by nnamdi640: 4:45pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Those you called that name are making their money and you are here displaying your hatred with your little data you have. Again the last time I checked, Kaduna and Kano recorded the highest numbers of drug addicts while Afonja states recorded the highest skull miners in the world.
(Modify) (Quote) (

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by RepoMan007: 5:00pm On May 21, 2022
InnoBest188:
Apostle

When she turn apostle shocked
In Nigeria, if you have money, you can be called any title including christ (the saviour).

4 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by RepoMan007: 5:02pm On May 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
Spending such money by one person from thesame oil that have polluted places like port harcourt, Bayelsa of which the real owners are not properly compensated and their lands contaminated. This is wickedness to the highest level to those people.
Madueke built one too if I remember correctly. This money can isn't even enough for accountant general to invest in London.
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by nnamdi640: 5:10pm On May 21, 2022
RepoMan007:
Madueke built one too if I remember correctly. This money can isn't even enough for accountant general to invest in London.
Continue defending them and let suffer it together. Until we open our eye and fight this injustice going on in this country then we shall see light. Some set of people are just sharing our common wealth among themselves. UAE are where they are now because of that same oil we have here. Nothing is working in this country, no light, not good road, no good jobs out there all we have are toxic working places and some people till continue to defend those eating our common wealth alone

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by hardbody: 5:52pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Na we dey knack her apako
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2022
Owo wa l'eko angry

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Nisiw366: 6:18pm On May 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
Continue defending them and let suffer it together. Until we open our eye and fight this injustice going on in this country then we shall see light. Some set of people are just sharing our common wealth among themselves. UAE are where they are now because of that same oil we have here. Nothing is working in this country, no light, not good road, no good jobs out there all we have are toxic working places and some people till continue to defend those eating our common wealth alone
Ipobian stfu. We know you are just jealous. Leave all these wailing

9 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Balogunodua(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2022
Rahkman:
Where's the building?? Na prototype I dey see there
That is the building.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by slimfit1(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
When they go into money laundry they now use fancy titles like apostle so nobody will suspect them.. Keep looking at that pictures and craving we all know if you don't work hard you will die only looking at beautiful pictures.

She couldn't even help the needy despite taking their Commonwealth.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by nnamdi640: 6:37pm On May 21, 2022
Nisiw366:
Ipobian stfu. We know you are just jealous. Leave all these wailing
Am not jealous of anybody, that is the fact. Beside, I don't see any reason to be jealous since am doing well. Since you guys don't want to hear the truth, let see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by CSTRR: 6:37pm On May 21, 2022
Whenever I watch any foreign documentary on Nigeria, the first thing they say is that Nigeria is a country of extremes.

A country of the extremely rich oil billionaires and the world's poorest people.

4 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2022
Jlow2:
it's one of the words you add to ur name if you want to deceive Nigerians
She is the general overseer of her church

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by We4all: 6:40pm On May 21, 2022
Some corrupt Nigeria leaders just handpicked some people and made them rich. It seems this country belongs to some people while others are just tenants.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2022
Nawa ooo but the real picture doesn't correlate with the rendered image

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by rippa(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2022
DaniDani:
Good one, it will add to the beautify of Lagos. Meanwhile, how many story building?
Read
It was stated in the write up

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by STEWpid(f): 6:42pm On May 21, 2022
Lobarton

Strong woman, not all those gbola girls that kept on shaming us. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by AlphaTaikun: 6:43pm On May 21, 2022
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/oil-tycoon-folorunso-alakijas-new-n60bn-luxury-tower-ready/

Pic credit:
https://www.selahafrik.com/2018/11/folorunsho-alakija-building-tower/
Wow! The 22-storey iconic highrise will further change the skyline of Ikoyi Island for good. grin

That's a savvy Ijebu woman from
the wealthy Ogbara family who are indigenes of Ikorodu, Lagos State.

I first heard of Mrs. Folorunso
Alakija in the 1980s after she left
the banking sector (as a top staff
of IMB, Victoria Island, Lagos) and established the hugely popular Supreme Stitches in Lagos that had a lot of the elite as clients.

She then bidded for the very risky deep offshore oil blocks with her foreign partners in the early 1990s and won. The late High Chief Lulu
Briggs, Arthur Eze, Indimi, Kase Lawal of CAMAC, Mike Adenuga, MKO Abiola, etc, all bidded at the same time with Alakija for deep offshore oil blocks. Some struck
oil while others failed and lost millions of dollars spent in the prospecting stage.

Despite dropping from the Forbes list of dollar billionaires a few years back due to devaluation and lower crude oil prices, her networth as a naira billionaire (or dollar millionaire) is still huge!

It's commendable that she personally gave out N1billion as a donation to Nigerians towards
Covid-19 palliatives, and much more.

This here is the real savvy woman
and silent achiever.

P.S. Those young and highly ignorant Ibo ethnic bigots posting on this and other NL threads that Mrs. 'Folorunso Alakija slept with
2 former Heads of State to get the oil licence are involved in criminal defamation of character!

She NEVER did such and this is the reason why I had to put up this NL post.

Mr. Modupe Alakija (who is from the aristocrat Alakija family) is a top lawyer, and you dweebs spreading fake news here about his wife will get charge to court very soon.

Arthur Eze also bidded for the risky deep offshore oil blocks alongside the sagacious Mrs. Alakija (a former senior banker) in 1993, yet non of these Ibo kids insult Arthur Eze, but choose to insult and defame Mrs. Alakija on online platforms such
as NL because she is of Yoruba
descent. Surely, this is a psychotic behavior and a display of delusion of grandeur!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by duro4chang(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
May God continue to bless her May God bless all Yoruba people
AMIN O O

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by tonididdy(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2022
DaniDani:
Good one, it will add to the beautify of Lagos. Meanwhile, how many story building?
a staggering 22
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Chuksmonika(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2022
Poverty, it shall never be well with you!
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Lexusgs430: 6:45pm On May 21, 2022
Our collective oil blocks, been monopolized..........
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Uchedizzy(f): 6:45pm On May 21, 2022
Omo this woman keeps breaking records , i love independent women

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by Gkay1(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2022
See money oooooooo
Re: Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready by sammirano: 6:45pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, here is another comment with all texts emboldened, a reason for which I got banned even though I have never done such since my membership of the forum.

Guy, na one of their cry baby ipig mod ban you. They just have to look for a reason to ban you because they are so pained. painful people

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.