Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade (2537 Views)

Great Investment When You Buy 3bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow In Bogije Lagos / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Earn 50% Return On Investment When You Do This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Madup(f): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
for now all I can say is Jokoforextrade is alright
I’ve made a lot of investments on various forex trading platforms
and unlike some Jokoforextrade are keeping up to their promises
I started just last week with little capital and I received my payout today
I’m still observing them cant trust too much
but so far I look forward to testing this with larger capital

2 Likes

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Madup(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
The market was very bullish when i got retrenched. Until i stumbled across Joko forex trade.com. The mentor-ship really helps a lot, with the regular check in, validation and making sure i am on the right track. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Itzlinda(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na thunder go fire this scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Bilianca: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
I started Jokoforextrade with high expectations and frankly I’m surprised as at how well they meet my expectations
started with #100k and I just got my payout of 130k from Jokoforextrade

2 Likes

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Bilianca: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
In the case of a company wanting
to open an account on your platform for all its employees do you suggest they open individual accounts or they all use one account for their trade?

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Bilianca: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Are there any new features in joko forex trade

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is it possible to have multiple account?

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
i was wondering,are there any group chats for this platform,please add me if there is.
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
How long does the investment last?

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
How do i get in touch personally and is it possible to make deposit with foreign currencies?

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Roline:
How long does the investment last?
It actually depends on your investment plan.

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Roline:
i was wondering,are there any group chats for this platform,please add me if there is.
Of course, there is, bt you have to DM the admin or customer representative of joko forex trade.

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Roline:
No sir, from what i researched it's highly prohibited, you can only have multiple investment in one account.

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bilianca:
Are there any new features in joko forex trade
For now they don't but in future by the Grace of God, they would/might.

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bilianca:
to open an account on your platform for all its employees do you suggest they open individual accounts or they all use one account for their trade?
It depends on what you prefer or what the group prefers.

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nelison(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hivictor:

For now they don't but in future by the Grace of God, they would/might.
How strong is the security on their platform?

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nelison(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do i need to contact any coupon/code vendor to register or Is there any e-pin to fund deposits?

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nelison(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
haven’t been a good fan of any online investments because 6 years ago I tried it and it wasn’t meant for me then last month a friend of mine got involved in Jokoforextrade and hasn’t shut up about it ever since so I decided to give it go....so What happens to our capital when there is huge loss on the company?

2 Likes

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nelison(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
lets say I’m an active investor and I want to reinvest my capital plus profit must i make withdrawal first can it just rollover into an active investment it would save me the stress of withdrawing then depositing again.

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nelison(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is this joko forex trade registered with C.A.C?

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Guyz watch out. This is another ponzi scheme. Almost all monickers posting on this thread got registered on june 23 2022. This is one person creating multiple accounts and replying his or herself.

3 Likes

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by stdazel(m): 1:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Bilianca:

I think they should invest individually, or you can contact them for a customized investment Plan that will suite you all
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by stdazel(m): 1:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Ninejaywon:
Guyz watch out. This is another ponzi scheme. Almost all monickers posting on this thread got registered on june 23 2022. This is one person creating multiple accounts and replying his or herself.

it's Not a ponzi scheme I have been an investor for almost a year now

I'm an experience affiliate marketer with so many experience of selling online, I havebeen selling online since 2012, I know a legit business when i see one, Check my profile to verify
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by stdazel(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Nelison:
Is this joko forex trade registered with C.A.C?

Yes off course they are registered, that's the more reason i have been an investor since last year
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by stdazel(m): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Nelison:
lets say I’m an active investor and I want to reinvest my capital plus profit must i make withdrawal first can it just rollover into an active investment it would save me the stress of withdrawing then depositing again.

I don't think you can rollover your Investment but you can withdraw your profit and reinvest your capital
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by stdazel(m): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Roline:

Multiple account is highly prohibited in Joko Forex Trade, However you can have multiple investment in one account
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by stdazel(m): 1:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Nelison:
Do i need to contact any coupon/code vendor to register or Is there any e-pin to fund deposits?

You don't need all that, just create account and click on deposit, it will take you to a page to make payment to their official bank account.
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Jimoth(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2022
What's the percentage on referrals or affiliate.
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Jimoth(m): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2022
stdazel:

I don't think you can rollover your Investment but you can withdraw your profit and reinvest your capital
[quote author=stdazel post=114933035]

What if my investment is due and i don't place for withdrawal, will the profit increase or it will remain the same way.
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Jimoth(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2022
I am very grateful to Jokoforextrade
I came across this platform at a very hectic time of my life
I have been so stressed, Nothing was going smoothly, IT was basically one of the toughest part of my life.

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Jimoth(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2022
I was wondering, how do you cope with losses and how do you tend to give the investors back their money. Because this forex trade stuff is not for the weak
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by whiteboyswag: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Believe all these people asking and replying to themselves at your own peril. Another ponzi loading but as usual Nigerians will always fall due to greed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Daily Habits That Will Make You A Millionaire / MMM Finally Getting It Right / Nnn Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.