Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade (2538 Views)

Great Investment When You Buy 3bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow In Bogije Lagos / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Earn 50% Return On Investment When You Do This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Mozart42(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:
is there an age limit required to open an account?
Yes you have to be 18 years of age and above to sign-up for jokoforextrade

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:
is there an age limit required to open an account?

Yes there is, the age limit is 18yrs and above,
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Bilianca: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Does Joko forex trade have branches ?
or is it just the main office? Where is it located exactly?
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Ani321(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
do they use robots to carry out trades?
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:

I believe they do and honestly I like the idea it’s more effective this way
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Bilianca: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
I was wondering why the Roi is so huge and it seems unrealistic and like a ponzi scheme.
It might be real, i don't know but really why? the Roi is just too much.
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Mozart42(f): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:

yes, They trade using high capital and aim for low returns. They also trade with robots which is devoid of human emotions which is the number 2 cause of Forex loss after greed
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Ani321(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
how much for registration?

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Bilianca: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Which broker did you use, mine is misbehaving.
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
I develop the most advanced online trading platform that supports nearly all payment gateway integration...

There are over 60 online websites that I will show you, so you can check and select the one to use...

Get in touch with me now let your project begin immediately....
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Madup(f): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is this platform one that i can invest and also referral isn't necessary?
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Madup(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
What does it takes for a novice to invest and earn?
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:
how much for registration?
You don’t pay for registration, you can create an account with them today
and invest your money no fees required
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Mozart42(f): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bilianca:
I was wondering why the Roi is so huge and it seems unrealistic and like a ponzi scheme.
It might be real, i don't know but really why? the Roi is just too much.

they are on promo till November ,once the promo ends it'll reduce to 10% ROI

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Ani321(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is there any capital to pay if i wanted to withdraw after investments has matured?

1 Like

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:

Is there any capital to pay if i wanted to withdraw after investments has matured?
No sir, on the 7th day you request for withdrawal and that’s it.
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Ani321(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
how far has Jokforextrade gone since it was found?
because I’ve seen a lot of promise in this
in a few years jokoforextrade might be one of the biggest Forex platforms in the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:
how far has Jokforextrade gone since it was found?
because I’ve seen a lot of promise in this
in a few years jokoforextrade might be one of the biggest Forex platforms in the country

they started as a forex training institute in 2016 but launched online as a forex trading platform on February 2021. Since then, they have been able to render their service to at least 10,000 investors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Bilianca: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dolor8:

they started as a forex training institute in 2016 but launched online as a forex trading platform on February 2021. Since then, they have been able to render their service to at least 10,000 investors
[quote author=Dolor8 post=114982651]

Any news on them starting training again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Ani321(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
is it possible to re invest my capital and profit ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
I can't get to register on the platform, I think it's having server issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:

yes
this is what most of us do to earn more on our next deposit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Mozart42(f): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:

yes but you’ll have to withdraw it all first and reinvest
Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Ani321(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
what happens to an investors money
if he or she doesn’t make withdrawal after the 7 days trading period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ani321:
what happens to an investors money
if he or she doesn’t make withdrawal after the 7 days trading period

I think the money just remains there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
How hard is Affiliate marketing?
I have been talking with a friend ever since i heard abt this platform and he has been saying so many things bt i just wanted to see other people's view on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hivictor:
How hard is Affiliate marketing?
I have been talking with a friend ever since i heard abt this platform and he has been saying so many things bt i just wanted to see other people's view on it.
I really appreciate you asking this question. And the reason for my appreciation, is that most people who come online with the intent of starting an online business, have the notion that is easy, hence no work is required of them. And the sad result, such ones fail in their online venture.

So let us again revisit your question dear reader. Is affiliate marketing difficult? How should you view affiliate marketing? Do you view it as a business? Most definitely, it is a business. It is like any other business offline and online. So my next question for you is , is running a real business including affiliate marketing easy or difficult?

Most definitely any business including affiliate marketing is difficult to operate. Why do I say so? By the way, I am going to limit this discussion to affiliate marketing. So why is affiliate marketing difficult? If you are going to be successful as an affiliate marketer, you have to know the ins and outs of affiliate marketing. You have to know what affiliate marketing is. You have to know how to find the right affiliate programs. You have to have a detailed knowledge of the products that you are going to be promoting. You have to be able to choose a niche that is profitable. You have to know and understand your target audience. You have to have some knowledge about SEO. You have to know how to write quality content that will rank in search engines . You have to know how to drive traffic from social media to your website. You have to know email marketing.

So let me ask you the question that you posed, what do you now think, is affiliate marketing difficult? I know the conclusion that all of us should draw, is that, it is difficult. Won’t you agree?

The purpose for all this is not to scare you away from starting an affiliate marketing business, that can be far from the truth. All I am doing, is just stating a fact. Yes it is difficult and yes it requires hard work. Can you be successful in doing it?

Others are doing it and doing so successfully are they not? Why are they able to do it? They have developed the proper mind set. They have acquired the proper training, the proper skills, the proper tools, and they have sort help from others. Yes, they have invested in themselves.

And I have full confidence in you, that with the proper mindset, even though affiliate marketing can be difficult, that you can do it. You are capable of being a successful affiliate marketer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Bilianca: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
If you want to get an idea how to start your affiliate marketing and which niche do you choose?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retailers For High Quality Flash Drives Needed / Ready For Some Serious Business Collaboration. / 95% Acuurate Binary Signals

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.