Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade (2471 Views)

Great Investment When You Buy 3bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow In Bogije Lagos / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Earn 50% Return On Investment When You Do This! (2) (3) (4)

Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Ezemann(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2022
Login to www.jokoforextrade.com to get your 30% Roi after seven days and thank me later.

Contact them on

+234 812 748 1618
+234 808 354 2064
+234 902 304 6874

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2022
I'm also an investor with joko forex trade. I started small and have been growing. One cannot be too careful nowadays with the rate of scam platforms.
Sometimes the 30% payment are delayed to the third day. I wish the admin could activate a reinvestment button. you have to withdraw and then deposit again if you wish for a reinvestment which could be frustrating . Generally, I'm in love with the platform.

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Madup(f): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2022
I agree with you. You took all my words directly from my mouth jare. Poor customer care truth be said but as long as the withdrawal is within the 1-3 business days as stipulated, then it's all good. But waiting till the third day to pay some investors does not motivate one to put more or be fully committed

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Joko has been on a year +... By now you would expect them to perfect all areas but that's not the case at all....if you have a problem, to get a reply from admin na war I think they need to beef their man power. Another thing is withdrawal..if it can come immediately one request and not 1-3 business days. But joko changed my story which I would forever be greatful

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Bilianca: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
I was under the bandwagon that says joko forex trade is too good to be true until I get to understand that they have been on promo all these while. This is just to get loyal customers to be true to the company before they unfold other products. But in other for this to happen joko really need to brush some aspect like fast withdrawal both for investment and referral commission and also the perceived negligence of the customer care needs to be checked. Nothing last forever anyways so I keep playing it safe

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nelison(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Anybody I refer I keep telling them to invest safely. Yes joko has been paying quite alright but they say nothing good last forever and again seize every opportunity. Joko is a great concept but the longevity of it should be put into thought.

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by adebowalepeter: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Joko is a scam beware. I come in peace

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Salam123456(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
adebowalepeter:

Sometimes their services might be poor but that doesn't make them scammers
I've been an active investor on their platform for some months now
and I must say they really need to work on their customer care and poor services apart from that they are alright.

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
adebowalepeter:
Have you had an encounter with them in any way....... undecided

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bilianca:
I was under the bandwagon that says joko forex trade is too good to be true until I get to understand that they have been on promo all these while. This is just to get loyal customers to be true to the company before they unfold other products. But in other for this to happen joko really need to brush some aspect like fast withdrawal both for investment and referral commission and also the perceived negligence of the customer care needs to be checked. Nothing last forever anyways so I keep playing it safe
I had so too...abt the promo ending soon cry cry honestly i didn't want it to end bt you know nth lasts forever.

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Kelvinking080(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ezemann:

Login to www.jokoforextrade.com to get your 30% Roi after seven days and thank me later.

Contact them on

+234 812 748 1618
+234 808 354 2064
+234 902 304 6874
apart from their poor customer service this platform really delivers, I wonder why anyone would call it a scam although it hasn't been long i became an investor
the short time I've spent investing in the platform I've been receiving all my profit

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 1:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Roline:
I'm also an investor with joko forex trade. I started small and have been growing. One cannot be too careful nowadays with the rate of scam platforms.
Sometimes the 30% payment are delayed to the third day. I wish the admin could activate a reinvestment button. you have to withdraw and then deposit again if you wish for a reinvestment which could be frustrating . Generally, I'm in love with the platform.
At first it looked like a ponzi scheme until i gave it a try after a long doubt....i think wink smiley

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Christabelle28: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Jc925725:
My experience with a Joko forex Trade investment company

There are so many investment platforms and companies out there, some are just Ponzi schemes to get money from innocent people, others look promising but don’t meet up to your expectations, I remember sometime in January last year I came across an investment platform I won’t disclose the name, they promised me 70% ROI. An average man after the new year expenses would be looking for various means to make money for, he and his family, out of greed I invested on their platform hoping to get back the supposed 70% ROI (return on investments) although a part of me was skeptical about this but greed is a very persuasive thing ,3 days after my investment the platform crashed and I lost all the money invested.
I swore never to involve myself in any online investment platform ever again, I kept to this for about 6 months not until a very trusted friend of mine came to me with the news that he has been investing in an online investment platform named JOKOFOREXTRADE which I had never heard off, due to my past encounter with online investment platforms I told him I didn’t want to hear about it.
We never spoke about it again, not until I came across one of their ads on face book, I read the comments from individuals who were involved in the investment platform and I was amazed at the comments there were various individuals discussing about how much they have benefited from the platform although few complained and some saying it was a scam

. At the time I wasn’t really interested because I didn’t believe anyone can benefit from online investment so I didn’t bother looking it up.
Few months later my trusted friend bought a brand-new car, I remember some months ago he asked me to borrow him some cash, he needed it to complete his children’s school fees.

I wasn’t jealous I was just puzzled how he went from borrowing cash to buying a car.
Few days later we were out at our favorite bar discussing our usual topics, then I asked him the question that has been on my mind since he bought his car, asked him how he raised the money to get his car, he quickly reminded me of the day he was telling me about JOKOFOREXTRADE the investment platform I wanted nothing to do with due to my past experience with investment platforms.
he told me how reliable the platform has been and how the platform operates.
It took me some time but I decided to give it a try.

I looked up the platform at JOKOFOREXTRADE.COM, I went through their various investment plans and their ROI was 30%, i decided to start up with the minimum capital of 10,000 naira, although I was feeling very skeptical but I still decided to do it few days later I was eligible for withdrawal,

I requested or withdrawal that evening and received a credit alert. 13,000 naira was sent to my account and immediately the skeptic feeling disappeared.
That was about 7 months ago since then I’ve been an active investor on the platform, they have been very reliable and efficient.

About the company
JOKOFOREXTRADE is owned and operated by Jofotra solution consult (a legally registered business in Nigeria)
They trade the forex and crypto market for their investors and give them 30% ROI in 7 days
Although 30% ROI is huge but they aim to become the biggest broker in Africa at large and also, they plan on launching other services.
Their promo of 30% ROI ends by November 2022 then it will be 10% ROI weekly
The minimum investment is 10,000 naira while the maximum investment is 5 million naira.

I can proudly say so far so good this platform has changed my view of online investments
From experience I can tell anyone reading this the platform stands out from others because it really works since their launch January last year, they have been consistent and have been able to reach a reasonable audience which as benefited greatly from them although they have poor customer service and slow withdrawal period (takes 2-3 days for withdrawal to be approved) which I strongly suggest they work on but I would happily recommend this platform to any individual looking to invest online.
Its better to endure poor customer service than be scammed of your hard-earned money I believe a large number of people will agree with me

I came across this platform last year November 21,i was introduced by a friend
although i didn't begin immediately
weeks later my friend started showing me credit alerts she received from the investment platform
i gave it a try and in its own little way it has really been helpful to me

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Mozart42(f): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
I've been hearing about this platform from some of my colleagues
I've not taken time to try it out but I've heard they are legit
I just hope its as legit as they say �

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Salam123456(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Salam123456:

Sometimes their services might be poor but that doesn't make them scammers
I've been an active investor on their platform for some months now
and I must say they really need to work on their customer care and poor services apart from that they are alright.

Jokoforextrade has done wonders in my life
I joined this platform about 8 months ago
I was very skeptical at first although I kept on seeing testimonies from people whom are already involved in it
it was until I was actually in a very difficult situation and i needed some money
my friend who introduced me refused to borrow any money he said he did well telling me about Jokoforextrade that I’m not helpless I’m just ignorant
I decided to give it a try I started with 10k in a weeks time i got 13k
I moved up to 20k and got back 26k
since then I have never failed to re-invest
and they have never failed at being efficient

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Salam123456:

I was very skeptical at first although I kept on seeing testimonies from people whom are already involved in it
it was until I was actually in a very difficult situation and i needed some money
my friend who introduced me refused to borrow any money he said he did well telling me about Jokoforextrade that I’m not helpless I’m just ignorant

how long has Jokoforextrade been operating?

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Roline: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Salam123456:

most times the only problem is re-investing, the stress is too much sad sad

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nelison(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mozart42:
I've been hearing about this platform from some of my colleagues
I've not taken time to try it out but I've heard they are legit
I just hope its as legit as they say �
oga.... you are stilling wasting time their promo is almost over.... shocked shocked

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Salam123456(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dolor8:

how long has Jokoforextrade been operating?

well they started as training institute but we came online February 2021 as Joko forex trade.

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nelison(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
There are so many investment platforms and companies out there, some are just Ponzi schemes to get money from innocent people, others look promising but don’t meet up to your expectations, I remember sometime in January last year I came across an investment platform I won’t disclose the name, they promised me 70% ROI.
ahhhhh oga cry cry cry and you agreed........ a whole 70% just like that

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Salam123456:

well they started as training institute but we came online February 2021 as Joko forex trade.

does Jokoforextrade have an head office?

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Salam123456(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dolor8:

does Jokoforextrade have an head office?

yes they do ,i think its somewhere at warri

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Dolor8: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Salam123456:

have you made plans on visiting them before?
just to confirm how legit they are?

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Salam123456(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Salam123456:

Few months ago
A colleague of mine send a family member at worry to check them out
We were satisfied with the feedback we got

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Nelison(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Salam123456:

Few months ago
A colleague of mine send a family member at worry to check them out
We were satisfied with the feedback we got
i like this, at least the restless thoughts on scam has reduced smiley smiley

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Ani321(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Salam123456:

what is the guarantee that I wont loose my capital?

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Jimoth(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
So a friend of mine referred me to Jokoforextrade she’s been an active investor for some months now. I joined Joko forex trade about a month ago and i’ve been getting positive results,although they need to work on their withdrawal speed Having the would be so amazing.

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Kelvinking080(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ani321:

what is the guarantee that I wont loose my capital?

Forex trading and all forms of tradings is highly volatile which means there are high possibilities of profits and loss,
however they implore several risk mechanism to minimize loss and maximize profits, they have reserved funds kept in different reserve in time of loss they pay back the investors capital.

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is this verification necessary, because i have been trying since morning to update it but it doesn’t seem to work, please i need help on this.

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Ani321(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jimoth:
So a friend of mine referred me to Jokoforextrade she’s been an active investor for some months now. I joined Joko forex trade about a month ago and i’ve been getting positive results,although they need to work on their withdrawal speed Having the would be so amazing.

can i have more than 1 active trades in a single Joko forex trade account?

Re: Get a 30% return on investment when you invest with jokoforextrade by Hivictor(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do you have a youtube page to guide new customers to invest?

Investment Opportunities In The Nigerian Capital Market! / Loan For Salary Earners - Abuja Only, No Collateral / Business Idea That Will Fetch U 907 Thousand In no Time