Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season (11450 Views)

Ighalo Named Chinese Super League Player Of The Week / Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by Iretii0511(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

Has he not been stagnant?So what if he scored goal of the season? So u mean that best player award is usually given to players who score goal of the season?

Trying hard to box your argument into goals yea?

We judge performance all through the season, kindly tell me one thing that Kelvin did better than Mo all season.

Don’t try to be clever by asking irrelevant question. No player is expected to perform wonders every day all through the season.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by lexy2014: 3:22pm On May 22, 2022
Iretii0511:

Trying hard to box your argument into goals yea?

We judge performance all through the season, kindly tell me one thing that Kelvin did better than Mo all season.

Don’t try to be clever by asking irrelevant question. No player is expected to perform wonders every day all through the season.

Still doesn't answer my questions:

Has he not been stagnant?So what if he scored goal of the season? So u mean that best player award is usually given to players who score goal of the season?
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by Blueelf: 3:23pm On May 22, 2022
AAA593:

U need help

Dude, I apologized, WTF with the insults man
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by Iretii0511(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer my questions:

Repeating this nonsense you call question doesn’t in anyway makes your argument smart. Mention where I said the players should be rated by goals only, or that he should have won the award because of his number of goals, that’s when your question can make sense.

As for being stagnant, was Kelvin not stagnant for up to half of the season?

We are talking about their performance season wide not second half of the season unless you mean a player should only be judged by his performance for the second half of the season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by madjune(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2022
I remember the first time I watched this guy play.

I asked, who's this guy?

He puts his whole soulf and energy into each game, and consistently so.
He's never changed nor waned.

He reminds me so much of Peter Obi.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by lexy2014: 3:47pm On May 22, 2022
Iretii0511:

Repeating this nonsense you call question doesn’t in anyway makes your argument smart. Mention where I said the players should be rated by goals only, or that he should have won the award because of his number of goals, that’s when your question can make sense.

As for being stagnant, was Kelvin not stagnant for up to half of the season?

We are talking about their performance season wide not second half of the season unless you mean a player should only be judged by his performance for the second half of the season.

Still far from answering my questions:

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by Athemisia: 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
Iretii0511:
Salah deserved this by all standard. Highest goal scorer, highest assist.

This is daylight robbery. Football awards are becoming useless these days honestly.
It's their usual politics.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by HellVictorinho4(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2022
Mustiboy:

As far as stats go, KDB is far (emphasis on far) better than Modric. Common, KDB even has 65% better stats than almighty Ozil.

Modric has only has a more arguably successful than KDB, in terms of trophies.

Modric has more trophy winning stats .... what else?

I mean international too ...not just domestic trophies.....+ a world cup silver medal.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by Bentizil: 6:08pm On May 22, 2022
Mustiboy:

As far as stats go, KDB is far (emphasis on far) better than Modric. Common, KDB even has 65% better stats than almighty Ozil.

Modric has only has a more arguably successful than KDB, in terms of trophies.
No need of dragging this too much.
Modric is simply ahead and should not be mention in same sentence.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by Kaolaniyi(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by phemmyfour: 6:41pm On May 22, 2022
thesicilian:
Should have been Salah or mane
no be by goals. KDB na "link up" player
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by Shilavite17(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2022
I drop cap
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season by Nobody: 7:04am On May 23, 2022
Well deserved.

The Top 10 Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time
https://www.footballorbit.com/the-top-10-greatest-goalkeepers-of-all-time/#more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethopia Vs Cape Verde: AFCON 2021 (0 - 1) On 9th January 2022 / Frank Lampard, Expected To Stay As Interim Coach Until The End Of The Season / Coronavirus: NPFL Clubs To Pay N2.5 Million Per Game For Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.