Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates (15831 Views)

Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures / Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 6:03pm On May 21, 2022
saints2:

I don't have time to argue with you... Election is local and not won on social media.. Even if I outline what he has done, you will still come up with another one...

I no get time for idle talk.. Vote your candidate while I vote mine... Its one man, one vote

When did argument & questions become the same thing? Can't u answer the simple questions?

Are u saying u agree with the achievements of osinbajo that I outlined?

Is there anywhere in the constitution that says that I must have a candidate?

Whose responsibility is it constitutionally to have a candidate?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by saints2(f): 6:07pm On May 21, 2022
lexy2014:

When did argument & questions become the same thing? Can't u answer the simple questions?

Oga... Dey your dey... Go and vote for your candidate... Ma fejo pami
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 6:09pm On May 21, 2022
saints2:

Oga... Dey your dey... Go and vote for your candidate... Ma fejo pami

Wetin happen? Are the questions too difficult for u to answer?

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Juanmike(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2022
lontim:
Youths, Arise
Like your simple dick?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:13pm On May 21, 2022
Waste of time, money and resources. grin
He will come in 4th.
Keep and copy and come back after the primary.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by humberjade: 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Osinbajo
Share for Peter Obi

All these online poll are always cracking up. Funny enough, these two guys aren't even sure of making it to their respective party's ballot.

While one has a slim chance through concensus, the other doesn't even have a slim chance. The best he can muster is to be a running mate. We play money politics in Nigeria, unfortunately, both men do not have the financial war chest to go head to head with their opponents.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Etimemy: 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
Incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by victooman: 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
lexy2014:

True. His best known achievements as VP are:

1. Snapping pictures for image laundering
2. Giving motivational speeches about how nigeria needs what him & buhari were supposed to do which they didn't do
And tinubu achievement is erecting toll gates here and there and putting the lagos economy under his pocket? it amazes me how u people blame osinbajo on buhari failures and exonerate tinubu,,is tinubu not part of this government? who imposed buhari on us? who went around making most of the fail promises we heard from A.p.c?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2022
CHOPUP411:
Mr judas

Nonsense

So is Tinubu Jesus?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Toks2008(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2022
saints2:

May 30th is around the corner... I will remind you to get you a drink...

E shock una... Are you aware the president has refused to sign the new amended act which means only 3 delegates per LG can vote? Which means 744*3... Only 2400 delegates will determine who becomes the president.

E go shock una

I am very much aware but then feeders have it that this is because they want lawan to be the candidate for APC cos the north has more delegates out of the 2400.

It will be my joy to see Osinbajo win.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by ZombieTAMER: 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
CHOPUP411:
Mr judas

shut up
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Kilometres: 6:29pm On May 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo lands in Zamfara state, welcome by Governor Matawale, Yari and other state actors.

While Osinbajo is being welcome, some accompanies of the governor were heard shouting "My President."

The Vice President Precedes to Emir of Anka palace, the emir extol VP Osinbajo he said, "We commend your loyalty, for being tenacious, God-fearing and a good leader'", he continues, "We commend your loyalty to your boss, President Buhari. We also appreciate you for being tenacious, God-fearing and a good leader." He concluded.

He is just using State funds anyhow.

Travelling with Airforce One for personal political campaigns
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Maksolex20: 6:31pm On May 21, 2022
PYO daram dam dam zamuyi a 2023
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by SEGLIZ: 6:37pm On May 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

That's how you translate it.........It's like a Yoruba traditional drum.......

ohun tó kojú sí enìkan, èyìn ló ko sí elòmí ì.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by esivue007(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2022
Realists:

100% Judas Iscariot, He choose betrayal over his Master.
Silly comment.
Who are u to label him a betrayer?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Ifabernard(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2022
Why is yaya Bello not meeting delegates

Just asking for a friend grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by esivue007(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2022
tongue
dynicks:
in all of all these charades of flights and visitations here and there, please I want to ask....

Where is ROCHAS OKOROCHA?
grin grin

I swear my brother and dat jack Tien Abi wetin them call am.

There was this certain meme of both of em
Rochas and jack...

I feel that meme ehhh.grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by IfnobeGod20: 6:42pm On May 21, 2022
famology:

Una no dey ever fit put brain to proper use.

Your incoming is going out while your outgoing is coming in. Lol.......
That's the way your brain can translate and interpret the picture, whic may not be out of place. Outgoing may be exiting the door while the incoming, may be coming from afar.
The door you see in front of PMB may be an exit door.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by IfnobeGod20: 6:44pm On May 21, 2022
famology:

Una no dey ever fit put brain to proper use.

Your incoming is going out while your outgoing is coming in. Lol.......
Two sides of a coin
That's the way your brain can translate and interpret the picture, whic may not be out of place. Outgoing may be exiting the door while the incoming, may be coming from afar.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Sheggy13(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo's recent moves makes it clear he's the one Buhari wants to hand over to. He wouldn't have the guts to be flying about with the Presidential fleet campaigning for his personal ambition without Buhari's approval.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by orlaglobal234: 6:54pm On May 21, 2022
But APC evil party wouldn't allow this man to win primary election because if he win primary election honestly the man would win secondary election
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lontim: 6:57pm On May 21, 2022
Juanmike:
Like your simple dick?
Lol. You funny
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by am4truth(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Which job pls? His best known achievements as VP are:

2. Giving motivational speeches about how nigeria needs what him & buhari were supposed to do which they didn't do

Grow up please. Must you litter the public space with your childishness.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by saints2(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:

I am very much aware but then feeders have it that this is because they want lawan to be the candidate for APC cos the north has more delegates out of the 2400.

It will be my joy to see Osinbajo win.

Lawan grin

May the best man win
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Dagenius53: 7:07pm On May 21, 2022
Using our presidential jet on unofficial campaign?

Justice for Nigerians.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Rapht933: 7:11pm On May 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo lands in Zamfara state, welcome by Governor Matawale, Yari and other state actors.

While Osinbajo is being welcome, some accompanies of the governor were heard shouting "My President."

The Vice President Precedes to Emir of Anka palace, the emir extol VP Osinbajo he said, "We commend your loyalty, for being tenacious, God-fearing and a good leader'", he continues, "We commend your loyalty to your boss, President Buhari. We also appreciate you for being tenacious, God-fearing and a good leader." He concluded.

So osinbajo can visit zamfara..... hmmmm
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 7:15pm On May 21, 2022
am4truth:

Grow up please. Must you litter the public space with your childishness.

adult, why are u hurt by my post? can u negate what i said if u feel it isnt true and can u answer the question i asked?

Which job pls? His best known achievements as VP are:

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by famology(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Two sides of a coin

You need urgent brain replacement surgery. So that door in front of Buhari looks like an "exit door" to you? Una too mumu
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by famology(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

That's how you translate it.........It's like a Yoruba traditional drum.......

Go sleep
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by mcmukoko12(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2022
Like for OSINBANJO share for BOLA T
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 7:32pm On May 21, 2022
victooman:
And tinubu achievement is erecting toll gates here and there and putting the lagos economy under his pocket? it amazes me how u people blame osinbajo on buhari failures and exonerate tinubu,,is tinubu not part of this government? who imposed buhari on us? who went around making most of the fail promises we heard from A.p.c?

can u negate the following?

His best known achievements as VP are:

do u think u are hitting back at me for mentioning Tinubu? cheesy grin cheesy grin u miss road. you can check my posts if u want to know my thinking about Tinubu.

i dont remember mentioning Tinubu or buhari in my post. but since u decided to bring them into the discussion, let me oblige u. does the things u said about Tinubu and Buhari negate what i said about osinbajo?

if u say that "tinubu achievement is erecting toll gates here and there and putting the lagos economy under his pocket", can u pls tell me the year he did this and where was osinbajo when he was doing it.

you say "Tinubu imposed buhari on us". Tinubu didnt impose buhari on me. how did tinubu impose buhari on u? the question is where was osinbajo when tinubu was imposing buhari on u?

u ask again: "who went around making most of the fail promises we heard from A.p.c?" did osinbajo join in making those fake promises? where was he when the fake promises where being made? pls see the pictures. whose faces and names are on the pictures?

I challenge u to answer my questions if u can

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by okefranci: 7:37pm On May 21, 2022
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.