Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Rechargeable Fan Issue (pls Help) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rechargeable Fan Issue (pls Help) (915 Views)

Rechargeable Fan Common Problem / How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour / A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rechargeable Fan Issue (pls Help) by Realoaac: 5:33pm On May 21, 2022
Hi everyone.
I bought this binatone rechargeable fan about a month ago for 60k and the guy swore to me that it would last long and it’s original.

Now it doesn’t even last up to 1 second (not exaggerating it). What do I do guys? Do I get another fan (hoping this isn’t the case) or just replace the battery

Re: Rechargeable Fan Issue (pls Help) by laluski(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2022
Realoaac:
Hi everyone.
I bought this binatone rechargeable fan about a month ago for 60k and the guy swore to me that it would last long and it’s original.

Now it doesn’t even last up to 1 second (not exaggerating it). What do I do guys? Do I get another fan (hoping this isn’t the case) or just replace the battery

Just replace the battery..make very very very sure it charges up to a 100% before usage..else it'll spoil again...good luck

1 Like

Re: Rechargeable Fan Issue (pls Help) by Realoaac: 6:10pm On May 21, 2022
laluski:

Just replace the battery..make very very very sure it charges up to a 100% before usage..else it'll spoil again...good luck

Thanks ��

Do you know where I can get an original battery for this model?

I don’t want to use the guy that sold it unless I have no choice
Re: Rechargeable Fan Issue (pls Help) by pointstores(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2022
We sell and build litium powerbanks for rechargeable with 2 years warranty duration hour last more than 12hours

1 Like

Re: Rechargeable Fan Issue (pls Help) by laluski(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2022
Realoaac:

Thanks ��

Do you know where I can get an original battery for this model?

I don’t want to use the guy that sold it unless I have no choice

I'll advice you go to their office..that way you'll be sure of getting the original battery...if you're in Lagos binatone has an office at isolo beside AFPRINT..that's best I know

1 Like

Re: Rechargeable Fan Issue (pls Help) by idsamoo(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2022
Realoaac:
Hi everyone.

If its a product you just bought from him,go back to him to check what's wrong with it.
Rechargeable fan of such price is meant to last you minimum of 7 hrs at lowest speed. I bought royal product,18 inch since February, at 43k,its last minimum of 5hrs for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genetic Study Says The Father Of All Men Is 340,000 Years Old / Change Your Avast Antivirus Language / Infinix Zero 2 Launched In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.