Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

US VISA LOTTERY OUT? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US VISA LOTTERY OUT? (3025 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by DaDoctor: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2011
Someone Please give me a clue on this!!
My younger one just called me saying he got a mail early hours of today(12 am) from the Dept stating that he was successful
Anyone with such details before i start rejoicing for him!
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by MMM2(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2011
u can check ur result here,

www.hardcore.com
cool
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by DaDoctor: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2011
@mmm! be guided oh! i will forget our friendship and deal with u.
bad boy!
i didnt say i want to check result, i didnt apply in the first place.
its an authentication of his mail that i seek
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by MMM2(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2011
ok
tell him 2 check dvlottery angry
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2011
In the romance section
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by halfcurrent(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2011
i read somewhere on this forum yesterday that the result is out.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by Chiefigho: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2011
@poster, The US givt said they will not be sending mail for this year. if u want to check the authenticity go to this website and enter your confirmation code  www.dvlottery.state.gov
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by Sijo01(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2011
[b]Guy na scam oo.
i have recieved it on my mail box countless times even when i did not apply. tell ur broda 2be careful.[/b]
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by 2Praise: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2011
I received something yet I never applied .When asked to pay something I knew it was fake.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by DaDoctor: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2011
2praise, which site is fake?
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by 2Praise: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2011
www.fraudaid.com/scamspam/lottery/green_card_scam/index.htm

Did you say he received mail? then check the link.

Green Card Lottery Scam: Truth and Lies in simple words

An easy to understand, easy to translate explanation of the US Government's FREE Diversity Lottery truth and lies

"Green Card" (scam term) / Visa Lottery: FREE Diversity Lottery

The State Department Web site for the Diversity Visa Program opens in the Fall or Winter of each year.

It is open for 60 days.

Winners are notified by the US Government by surface mail only.  NOT EMAIL.

US Government notification DOES NOT SEND NOTIFICATION BY EMAIL.

Beware of false Green Card Lottery email and web sites!

There is no such thing as the 2009, 2010, 2011 or any year "Green Card Lottery."   It is called the Diversity Visa Lottery Program.

SCHEDULE: The DV Lottery is numbered by the [fiscal] year in which visas are issued to the qualified winners.

Let him enter the confirmation code to clarify.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by zealot4me(f): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2011
THIS IS ROMANCE SECTION NOW! shocked shocked
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by 2Praise: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2011
undecided ;d
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by DaDoctor: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2011
@zealot4me, is there a visa section?
romance the topic my dear
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by naso2(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

@zealot4me, is there a visa section?
romance the topic my dear

dis guy funny die.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THE 2012 DIVERSITY LOTTERY PROGRAM**

We regret to inform you that, due to a computer programming problem, the results of the 2012 Diversity Lottery that were previously posted on this website have been voided.  They were not valid and were posted in error.  The results were not valid because they did not represent a fair, random selection of entrants, as required by U.S. law. 

If you checked this website during the first week in May and found a notice that you had been selected for further processing or a notice that you had not been selected, that notice has been rescinded and is no longer valid. 

A new selection process will be conducted based on the original entries for the 2012 program.

If you submitted a qualified entry from October 5, 2010 to November 3, 2010, your entry remains with us. It will be included in the new selection lottery. Your confirmation number to check results on this website is still valid.

We expect the results of the new selection process to be available on this website on or about July 15, 2011.

We regret any inconvenience this might have caused.

http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2011
what do I do, my laptop got stolen nd my confirmation code was saved on it, I can't remember saving it somewhere else
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by DaDoctor: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
@JIMMY4X, google it, they would as you to supply your details and same would be resent to your box
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by Again2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
jimmy4x:

what do I do, my laptop got stolen nd my confirmation code was saved on it, I can't remember saving it somewhere else

You should be able to get it back from the email they sent u when the 1st draw was cancelled.

Just look for that email and click on the link, it will review ur number.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by baby4u2(f): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
I went on the main website, an for some reason cant access the page. I dont think the dv people send any emails with ur confirmation when u register. You are asked to print or save that page so that you can refer to it. So if u didnt copy the page or print it I dont know how you can retrieve it. Except they send a letter, that was how my friend was notified of her winning. GOODLUCK All
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by johnshagb(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
i just checked their website. Entrants you can check ur status now. Goodluck folks
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by baby4u2(f): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
what is the website, cause i dont know if am checking the right one.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by baby4u2(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2011
Well just checked and didnt come out right sad, anyho i still dey america with my lovely husband who will be filling for me or my company, whichever comes first. Goodluck guys
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
nice one
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by ShyOne(f): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/

Open this link

Click Continue

Then - Put in your:

Confirmation Number (that was on your letter)

type your last name/first name middle name (Put in the slash)

type date of birth

THIS JUST POSTED AT NOON TODAY - LESS THAN 3 HOURS AGO.

I called 606-526-7682  - This is the Kentucky Consular Visa Office that monitors the DV Lottery Program

I wish you all well.

wink
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by sunnymimo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2011
Open, www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC
Use internet explorer 6 or 7.
Goodluck
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2011
tnx doctor, I'll try dt out
Guys I wanna know, does an entrant av a better chance when filed for by one's relative in d US
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
Guys I wanna know, does an entrant av a better chance when filed for by one's relative in d US
Re: US VISA LOTTERY OUT? by Again2(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
jimmy4x:

Absolutely not!!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Juju (magic), Sciece Or Technology? / Places To Visit In Uyo, Ibom Unity Park. / List Of Visa Requirement For Morocco Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.