Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ (27954 Views)

Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out / Lawan, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo: The Titans In The APC Presidential Race / 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘plan B’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by OmoManU: 12:25pm On May 22, 2022
Its very simple, this is the best time to divide the country

2 Likes

Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Concience55: 12:34pm On May 22, 2022
[quote author=Oduskid post=113064678]have transfer 2k to you

just let me know when you c d
alert[/quote

May the Almighty God reward you bountifully.

And to all those who all they contribute to this Forum is hate and begotery, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 22, 2022
[quote author=Concience55 post=113065660][/quote]how many people have you help here?
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by ZombieTAMER: 12:39pm On May 22, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Lawma is too slow/conFUSED

buy bucket for your tears now..

hurry
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Concience55: 12:45pm On May 22, 2022
Oduskid:
how many people have you help here?

How I take offend you?

But I certainly do not promote hate.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by LaconicINC: 12:49pm On May 22, 2022
For us at BATOC 23, whatever Asiwaju decides is what we will support. We are not just with him, we believe in his ability and capacity to engineer a new Nigeria.

These people want to cash out from Tinubu no matter where he goes, it is a case of we die here

Anyiamaka:
Without APC in 2023, Tinubu is nothing. let him not decieve himself with plan B.
1) SW is already fragmented and no longer under his firm grip.
2) SS including Edo will not vote for SDP.
3) SE is a no go area. He won't even get 10% votes from the SE with the APC ticket. Then see how messed up his SDP plan will be.
4) He cannot get 25% votes in the NC.
5) He will not get even 10% vote with SDP ticket in the NE.
6) He will fail woefully in the NW even with Ganduje and all that.
The only hope for Tinubu's presidency is if he gets APC's ticket. This way, he will fare well in the main election. But then, Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria in 2023 or at any other time.
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Anyiamaka: 12:51pm On May 22, 2022
LaconicINC:

For us at BATOC 23, whatever Asiwaju decides is what we will support. We are not just with him, we believe in his ability and capacity to engineer a new Nigeria.

These people want to cash out from Tinubu no matter where he goes, it is a case of we die here

They should get ready to die in SDP and be buried by INEC
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by mcmukoko12(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2022
This one that cannot take care of NASS legislative aides welfare wants to rule. We dey wait na.
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Aystarz: 12:58pm On May 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
We SDP are currently welcoming new members... We will soon lock our gate if you don't do the needful now ..

Come to our party and taste your popularity undecided

Even my dear Khadijat Okunnu-Lamidi will give him a run for his money here. grin

How are those who thought themselves mighty fallen!
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Igbojew: 12:59pm On May 22, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/7-days-to-apc-primary-north-queues-behind-lawan-tinubus-men-weigh-plan-b/
Where are our Yoruba people that have been taunting Igbos about APC they co-own with North? Where are those Yorubas that keep insulting Igbos that they don't know how to play politics? Where are those Yorubas that keep telling Igbos that Yorubas will not hand food for Igbos after they cook.tje food? Where are those Yorubas that said Igbos will not eat where they did not sow? Where are those Yorubas that said Igbos are inconsiquential in politics and that they lay all their eggs in one basket? Where are those Yorubas that President Is Not Giving But Taking(this one is the most annoying phrase from Yorubas that annoys Igbos most especially Orji Uzor Kalu).By the time Igbos our treacherous Yorubas called all manner of names are through with them they will realized Igbos are not their mate when it comes to politics......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by RexTramadol1: 1:06pm On May 22, 2022
tinsel:

The only thing that will.make Tinubu lose the primary is manipulating it. And that will be the end of APC.
Even in a free and fair primary, Tinubu will win Buhari anybody Buhari is supporting so far it is a secret balloting.

Tinubu can’t win Buhari in any primary, he himself said it is only Buhari he can’t contest against.
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Igbojew: 1:13pm On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
nobody dey gree be southwest online again

Reality is Tinubu is going no where in apc after presidency eludes him

He is no stranger to getting trashed and disgraced in apc
Hahahaha you know this people very well.....I am that Igbojew
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Igbojew: 1:16pm On May 22, 2022
tinsel:

I am not from south west. I speak reality and not politics.
Yeah you are not from South West because failure don't have brothers,sisters and friends hahahaha.All of you that have been supporting Tinubu will deny your Yorubaness from now henceforth.....I am that Igbojew
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by famology(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/7-days-to-apc-primary-north-queues-behind-lawan-tinubus-men-weigh-plan-b/

People just dey write rubbish everywhere. Una paper go stop selling after next week.
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Shevchenkko: 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
duro4chang:
From Upper Imeka news outlet
Tinubu supporter it's not yet time for your tears.
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by duro4chang(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Tinubu supporter it's not yet time for your tears.
You will Cry and wail taya.
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Abujason: 1:26pm On May 22, 2022
sirsugar:
oloribu abokina but u dey stay southwest to survive shocked

SW is no man’s land.
You probably don’t own anything in the zone to begin with.
Fact!
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2022
tinsel:

I am not from south west. I speak reality and not politics.
politics is far beyond reality, that is why you find it difficult to understand. More than 80% of party candidates don't emerged because of their popularity, there are a lot of internal intricacies that are involved.
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by paramakina202: 1:30pm On May 22, 2022
tinsel:

The only thing that will.make Tinubu lose the primary is manipulating it. And that will be the end of APC.
Even in a free and fair primary, Tinubu will win Buhari anybody Buhari is supporting so far it is a secret balloting.

It may be the end of APC in Tinubu's camp life goes on everywhere else.
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by DSoj(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2022
If APC fields anyone aside Tinubu or Osinbajo and Tinubu leaves APC, welcome back PDP
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2022
grin
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by chukwuibuipob: 1:43pm On May 22, 2022
I have never support’ed’ a failure,dunce,misfortune.I dnt engage in betting but be rest assured that ur FAT ball won’t smile Aso Rock.Take it to the bank
ZombieTAMER:

buy bucket for your tears now..

hurry
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by aydought: 1:54pm On May 22, 2022
I foresee Osinbajo and Lawan pairing up. Baba will talk to his people to support Osinbajo and Lawan will be made to be his running mate.
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by ZombieTAMER: 1:54pm On May 22, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
I have never support’ed’ a failure,dunce,misfortune.I dnt engage in betting but be rest assured that ur FAT ball won’t smile Aso Rock.Take it to the bank

hahaha...

forget Tinubu, he's too old and desperate
it's a recipe for disaster
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by Truthisunique2: 2:01pm On May 22, 2022
emmykk:

Except buhari want Lawal otherwise APC ticket will go to Ameachi if it is coming to south.

buhari cannot give a northerner power after him, it's not rocket science

It's going south, so long gej isn't in the race na amaechi get ticket
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by chukwuibuipob: 2:17pm On May 22, 2022
Show me where I support Tinubu? Even if I want to campaign for Tinubu,wait till after May..Nuff said
ZombieTAMER:

hahaha...

forget Tinubu, he's too old and desperate
it's a recipe for disaster
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by portune: 3:14pm On May 22, 2022
It is the turn of south East to produce the president.
But since our perpetual betrayals from the south seems not to understand the fact that power revolves round the 6 geopolitical zones, we in the south East and South south have jointly said it should go to North East who have never tasted power just like South East.

The North plays balanced politics. In Apc, no person from the south came out until the last minute .

The greedy Tinubu and Atiku have distroyed the power rotation.

This is a big lesson to sw. Onasanjo 8yrs, Osibanjo 8yrs and u want another 8yrs because se are fools?

Orji uzo kalu has singlehandedly changed the dynamics by asking NE to enter the race. We in SS and SE will give them power for 8yrs afyer whuch it goes to SE.

Arant Nonsence. Serial Betrayals from SW ntoorrr.

Awolowo and MKO experience has not taught them enough lessons.

No body from SE is power drunk. We make money easily . All we need ie equity in Nigeria .QED
Igbojew:
Where are our Yoruba people that have been taunting Igbos about APC they co-own with North? Where are those Yorubas that keep insulting Igbos that they don't know how to play politics? Where are those Yorubas that keep telling Igbos that Yorubas will not hand food for Igbos after they cook.tje food? Where are those Yorubas that said Igbos will not eat where they did not sow? Where are those Yorubas that said Igbos are inconsiquential in politics and that they lay all their eggs in one basket? Where are those Yorubas that President Is Not Giving But Taking(this one is the most annoying phrase from Yorubas that annoys Igbos most especially Orji Uzor Kalu).By the time Igbos our treacherous Yorubas called all manner of names are through with them they will realized Igbos are not their mate when it comes to politics......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by SUGARCyprian247: 3:34pm On May 22, 2022
Omo
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by pacespot(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2022
Who is i this lawan again, is this the lawan, the Senate president
Re: 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ by dmosthigh(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2022
This snake called orji Uzo kalu is not jonzing!!!

He knows exactly why he is supporting Lawan.He just said recently that lawan (NE) is South east best chance of presidency though in better line he means best chance for his own chocolate pocket(Ego)

The election will be rigged as usual with lawan the flag bearer and even if my obi win primary which looks shaky too,PDP will loose again.Then that will be endsars part 2 relaoded.....

My brother,igbo mu anya (igbos are awake)
Yoruba that looks like the know what is happening now tribalism will Bleep them up because of tinubu.....southsouth are not sleeping,tell me what will be the outcome after APC dealth with us already for 8 years with a rubber stamp Senate president as Nigerian president?

Can someone please call sariki former Senate President for next Nigerian President for me.�

Our Mumu Never Do!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta State Gubernatorial Elections / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.