Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze (9957 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by ebukajay184: 3:03pm On May 22, 2022
An Elder Statesman, Prince Arthur Eze has extolled the Governor of Ebonyi State and Chairman, South East Governor's Forum, Engineer David Nweze Umahi for the massive transformation of the State and South East Zone within a short space of time, IGBERETV reports.

He reaffirmed his affirmative stance in support of Governor David Umahi’s Presidential Aspiration.

Prince Eze made the commendation and support when he had an audience with the Governor in Abuja on Sunday.

He recalled with bewilderment, how Governor Umahi has been able to completely change the face of Ebonyi State hitherto rated as the most backward within just seven years on the saddle.

The Elder Statesman hinted that with the accomplishments of the Governor, he has not disappointed the Ebonyi Founding Fathers and electorates who entrusted him with their mandate.

He however expressed optimism that Engineer Umahi would deploy his wealth of experience in leadership and engineering prowess to fix Nigeria if he becomes President in 2023.

"Through the power of God, he has strong faith in God, that is why God made him the Governor, he has changed the whole South East, the whole South East, he has changed it, if you go to Ebonyi State, you will see what he has done and God will use him to change Nigeria."

Chief Arthur Eze appealed to the delegates of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and indeed all Nigerians to rally round Engineer Umahi to enable him to tackle myriads of Nigeria's challenges.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420532/2023-presidency-god-will-use-umahi-transform-nigeria-prince-arthur-eze/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by blazingblender(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2022
Ok
Like for obi share for umahi

92 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Malory: 3:04pm On May 22, 2022
No be only God na Allah too. Nonsense. Peter Obi is the choice of sane and sensible Nigerians. Only MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs, meth addicts and demented abokis are not supporting Peter the rock of Nigeria. Anyone who opposes this honest truth belongs to one of the aforementioned groups

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by God1000(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2022
We need pragmatic leaders
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Urheadmaster(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2022
Deep down from the mind of every Nigerian, Dr. David Umahi is only recognized in Ebonyi state and in Ebonyi state his political ambition end tongue.

Peter Obi is the man of the moment cheesy tongue tongue tongue

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by richmind2019(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2022
Just tell us you support umahi instead of using the name of God to deceive Igbo youths.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Ebubu3: 3:57pm On May 22, 2022
cheesy

God bless Umahi

Umahi for 2023

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by FactBoyz: 3:58pm On May 22, 2022
angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Blackestjunior(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2022
Hustle ooo

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by shaggy007(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2022
richmind2019:
Just tell us you support umahi instead of using the name of God to deceive Igbo youths.

He's only using the name of God to deceive himself bro, not us.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2022
Nigeria politics don tire person but I hope and pray they get it right this time around....

As for Me, the plan is to stay abroad and pray for Nigeria undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by kenbee(f): 3:59pm On May 22, 2022
Money bag

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by BigBelleControl(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
How I wish the N100m used by the likes of Umahi, Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, Ken Nnamani, Dimeji Bankole, Tunde Bakare, Ibikunle Amosun and the rest of the jokers mistakenly entered my account.

Na straight japa be that.

These guys would have made over 200 millionaires out of Nigerians if they had used that money to support yourg talented people who need capitals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by franchasofficia: 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
Good, good!

Yorubas said Igbos are their own problem when it comes to national politics in Nigeria, that Igbos should learn to build political bridges in order for Igbos to have a chance of producing President in Nigeria, so Igbos have come out massively to start building different tall and long bridges from 3rd Mainland Bridge to Onitsha, River Niger Bridge to Portharcourt, Imo River bridge to Katsina, and also to Borno.

Peter Obi is gunning for PDP ticket or VP via Atiku.

Umahi is gunning for APC ticket or VP.

Emeka Ihedioha is handling our bridge construction to Sokoto Caliphate via Tambuwal his close friend and ally lol.

Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is gunning for APC ticket or VP.

Orji Uzo Kalu is helping us build bridge to Borno politics grin

Ralph Uwazuruike is helping us build another useless bridge to Kogi State via Bello cheesy

Enugu State Governor is helping us build another bridge to Rivers state via Wike just in case grin

Joe Igbokwe and others are also helping build another bridge from River Niger to Bourdillion via 3rd Mainland Bridge via Bola Tinubu just in case nobody can tell cheesy

And we the United Nigerian Christians from Southeast are building a solid bridge through our good brother in the Lord, Prof Yemi Osinbajo because our God is a God of surprises shocked

Thank you Omoluabis for teaching we Igbos how to play Nigerian national politics through building bridges and spreading tentacles and not put our eggs in one basket like we did with Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by kenbee(f): 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
I don't beg anybody,
I don't serve anybody,
I don't insult anybody,
I don't underrate anybody,
I don't over look anybody,
I don't milk anybody.
I don't fight anybody
I support everybody, but less cares or understands me. Still o don't border anybody.
When it comes to "Civic Responsibility " ken is trying simple

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by unclejb2(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
We only want Peter Obi.

Umahi is subservient to the Caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by halaqasa: 4:01pm On May 22, 2022
E Be many things walahi
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Way4orward: 4:01pm On May 22, 2022
Behind the scene.
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Kingpele(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2022
Hahaha prophet ezeh Arthur but umahi is not serious about this election ,he is the best from the east

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Karemarealty288(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2022
Umahi will be regretting living pdp....
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by McCoy662(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2022
Umahi can do better than any other presidential aspirants but Nigerian electorates hardly make a wise choice.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Emma2Seconds: 4:04pm On May 22, 2022
Story For Sick Child � ��
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Kovac: 4:06pm On May 22, 2022
web454556:
amen undecided
make God use am change the kontry before youths japa finish
Hustle make u no end up building website for 5k just like this guy
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by SensualMan: 4:07pm On May 22, 2022
Ameeeen! That's all we pray for.

Never this man, NEVER! Each time I see this man I spit on him on my phone. Arrrrgh! Ghue, Tueh!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Kellycanon: 4:10pm On May 22, 2022
Lie lie
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by tbbt14: 4:12pm On May 22, 2022
Give a black man enough money and he’ll sing the praises of satan
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by BJanta: 4:14pm On May 22, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze by Miracle2020: 4:14pm On May 22, 2022
unclejb2:
We only want Peter Obi.

Umahi is subservient to the Caliphate.
this is the mistake that you don't know. You can never win any national election without the north. You can never be president of this country without the north.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Hawking By Children During School Hours / OPC's Anti-Boko Haram Protest Are Unnecessary – Northern Youths / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.