Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Know This And Know Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know This And Know Peace (1555 Views)

Know This And Know Peace!!!!!!!!!! / Disbelieve and Know! / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know This And Know Peace by tempest2019: 4:51pm On May 22, 2022
Beloved in Christ, Jesus Christ is coming very soon to rapture the saints. The bible says In John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled, believe in God believe also in me. In my father's house are mansions if it were not so I would have told you, for i go to prepare a place for you and if I go to prepare a place for you I will come again and take you to myself that where I'm there you shall also be . I beg you beg you by the mercies of God, do not allow rapture catch you a sinner. Again, if you die a sinner you are going straight to hell fire.
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour now that you still have your breath. Heaven is real and hell is real, decide where to spend your eternity tonight

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? / If Human Were God / The Truth In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.