Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) (7730 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
ba7man:
Nnamdi Kanu kept preaching hate till it has resulted in these killings and insecurity in the southeast.

They Will definitely reap the hate which they've sown.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Kalashnikov49: 8:32pm On May 22, 2022
As you love Nigeria by killing DEBORAH...OR THE KANO BOMB BLAST??

Face the scrotum of Tinubu...MEN DEY SPAR....just know that propaganda wont fly!!

omenka:
Iboes are worse than EVERYONE they criticize.

Has it occured to anyone iboes are desperately trying to re-enact the civil war? Exactly the same events that preceded the war are what they're doing today, from killing common northerners in their region to killing ther leaders passing through their region.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2022
Lord have mercy this is too barbaric.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:

Has it occured to anyone iboes are desperately trying to re-enact the civil war? Exactly the same events that preceded the war are what they're doing today, from killing common northerners in their region to killing ther leaders passing through their region.
[/s]
Northerners have killed Igbos doing business in their region too. So stop talking rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
Christistruth00:
IPOB are Evil that is the simple Truth

They now Pounced and butchered a man for no Crime at all except he was Hausa Fulani

Meanwhile their own Kinsmen are everywhere in Nigeria

Kanu must be Jailed for a long time if he is not sent to the Gallows

Soludo should make sure the victims of Igbos wickedness and Ethnic Cleansing all get Justice
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
adekolaelect:
Killing and East has becomes 5&6.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by NwaIdeato: 8:46pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:
It is said that even death can't cure am idiot. It is my sincere hope that when you eventually answer your last call, you'd prove the world and the strumpit you call a mother wrong.

Fvcking half-witted Osu.

Goodnight.

Awwwww the pig wants to cry, did I touch a nerve? grin grin grin, you're the very embodiment of hate, hypocrisy and double standards so you're just as inconsequential as your bastard of a mother who will die a miserable death soon, you don't hold the forte of relevance in every sphere of your miserable life, you're a perdition and a curse onto mankind and may you experience all the plagues worse than the 10 plagues of Egypt, even your generation born and unborn shall never be spared from the pestilence that shall be wrought upon them, even the divine balm of Gilead shall never heal your angony and pains (just the say way your people are facing extermination in the marauding hands of Fulani herdsmen), you filthy gutter slime of a human, go and cry me a river of Jordan and know whom not to f**king with next time cause I'll destroy your punk ass, pathetic degenerate.

Have yourself a cursed night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by olas24u(f): 8:52pm On May 22, 2022
They have plans to create a state of emergency to rig the elections, or capture the whole of the southeast until after elections.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by NwaIdeato: 8:59pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:
Igbos wey full everywhere like refugees grin
Why do igbos so vehemently want to destroy themselves.

What a mentally deranged tribe.
We learned how to be mentally deranged from your useless father, worthless Yaribaa animal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 9:04pm On May 22, 2022
lathrowinger:
Obi should talk to his boiz, he can't achieve anything with his tugs terrorist.

When aboki start their own in the north. Nna go dey cry up and down

Boys kill u there. U think peter obi is like ur buhari and Tinubu that sponsors fulani herdsmen to cause havoc everywhere..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by vonlogon: 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
tunjiajayi:
Turn turn turner.
Aeroplane turner.

angry

They can't be taking turns with people's lives na
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
NwaIdeato:

We learned how to be mentally deranged from your useless father, worthless Yaribaa animal.

Everywhere like refugees, even in your greatest enemy's region, una full there, after making your zone desolate. Foolish people wey think they are wise.

Very useless valueless people... Nigeria is cursed with igbos and abokis.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by lathrowinger: 9:10pm On May 22, 2022
otipoju:

Thanks for the compliment.

What you guys gain from messing up your country with tribalism and religious bigotry is beyond me.

You igbo's started this. Initially I don't respond back to them, but when I see this is coming too much. I decided to be giving it back. It's fun though. U insult, I insult you back. grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Creamypie(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
It might be his fellow Muslim enemy that machete him . Easterners or UGM don't machete someone like this .only Fulani can machete someone this way from the angle of the cut
no. Its u.g.m. they even asked people running to stop, then eat free suya. Na ipob murderous branch .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2022
Any northerner that still stay or live in south east risk losing his or her life.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2022
Hand work of Fulani supporter of APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2022
Hand work of Fulani supporter of APC make una continue de decieve una self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by otipoju(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2022
lathrowinger:

You igbo's started this. Initially I don't respond back to them, but when I see this is coming too much. I decided to be giving it back. It's fun though. U insult, I insult you back. grin

F***k off. Who be Igbo.

Must everything be about Igbo and Yoruba. There is a big world out there. Most of the men and women whom Hod has used for me in this lifetime have been People who are not of my tribe.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2022
Beware.
The way things are going, the south east people in other regions would be forced to run for their lives and return to their region.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2022
Omihanifa:
Maybe they are angry with him because he's a northerner. But as for me the killing remain senseless
igbos don't kill like that I don't know when una go get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:

you are talking trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by NwaIdeato: 9:18pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
Fairmedia:

Everywhere like refugees, even in your greatest enemy's region, una full there, after making your zone desolate. Foolish people wey think they are wise.

Very useless valueless people... Nigeria is cursed with igbos and abokis.
[/s]

The same refugees that own almost all the major market economic activities in your region? Which enemy? You think the average Igbo man hustling to expand his business and feed his family across Nigeria has time to feed into your hate rhetoric? Are you Yaribaas who harvest each other heads and body organs for ritualistic purposes any better even in your useless region?

Aboki even get value pass una, don't overhype yourself, take out Lagos which has given you pigs some face-lift of civilization and cosmopolitanism, you animals aren't any different from the bush dwelling fulani savages who kill and rape people, na Awolowo old free education policy even save una small, otherwise you Yaribaas are as useless as P in psychology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
So what message are they trying to pass? That their should no foreigners on their land?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Enny2013(f): 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
I think we are close to WAR in dis country.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2022
Igbophobic will kill many afonjas before their time cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2022
which kind of country be this na
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2022
The message is becoming clearer...

Igbos are not happy how they're being marginalized.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 9:50pm On May 22, 2022
Their death will be 10times more painful and brutal
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Friend22(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
It might be his fellow Muslim enemy that machete him . Easterners or UGM don't machete someone like this .only Fulani can machete someone this way from the angle of the cut

No problem ooo.

Until they matchete you we will also say they do not machete like that.

Some of you are irredeemably dumb evil minded.

One thing life has taught me is,when it's time you have no where to run to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse / Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID / OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.