Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) (7734 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Olawalelotito(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2022
North people are bad oo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by ajerimitan: 7:35am On May 23, 2022
Nobody is Innocent, not man, not even god... But taking what you can not give is bad. Leaving a place or a life worst than you have met it is bad.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 23, 2022
Tomek09:

What makes unknown gun men IPOB ?? You're only worsening the situation.

1.They enforced sit at home on behalf of IPOB.
Now, can you give me one reason why UGM is not Ipob.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by SALIMAN(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2022
And it all happened in igboland
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by 1879barisa: 8:04am On May 23, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Ohanaeze will be quiet.

Ezekwesili will be quiet.

HURIWA will be quiet.

CAN will be quiet.

Deji will be quiet.

Kukah will be quiet.

The press will mostly be quiet.

Igboes should know they're responsible for whatever becomes of their brothers up North. For years now, they've been destroying the businesses of northerners I'm Alaigbo and killing them as well, while the North simply looks on.

It is only a matter of time before the camel's back is broken.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2022
What is the essence of all dix killings cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 8:09am On May 23, 2022
Tracka:
What has this innocent man done?

shocked

What did Innocent Deborah do?
My guess is, he too blasphemed by using Daily Sun Newspaper to sell Suya. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by BadNews: 9:43am On May 23, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Mathew1999(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2022
Hmmmm guys make una chill n try dey chillax what happened was very very wrong, but still despite the fact that the aboki don tey for there n was already considered part of the community, n the killing was broad daylight not midnight why can't dey be arrested n taken into custody, n ave seen some comments talking about, ipob,n the likes are responsible but mind you ehn the main cause was actually originated by the Igbos, all the news concerning the killing of people mostly at the eastern part was done based the the ipob directives n someone made mention of Deborah killing
Her death was caused due to how Nigeria was cox there re some people who are above the law, do u remember those army couples that were killed n I think beheaded which was done by the Igbos probably the Igbos ordered the hit on them, next year election go hot we shall see
I rise court!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 12:49pm On May 23, 2022
Thunder fire any idioticalbingo against it1000000 times...yes na me talk am!!!!..shey when north go dey maim,lynch,slaughter and do all sorts of attrocities to a so called Igbo brother...nothing is done about it ,the only justice the victim gets is the continuous wailing by these online fools....oh what were you guys thinking when Deborah Samuel was lynched in front of her father and the security operatives Chukwu okike abiama kpo Cha unu Cha Nile oku...even some so called igbos dey wail...ndi ala ndi ala .ndi nzu nzu...north and west have been commiting so many attrocities to the east and nothing has been done about it so I see no reason why an ordinary aboki would earn my rip.....I repeat thunder tiwaram anybody wey dey against diz particular attack....IDIOTS...BUNCH OF FOOLS!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:18pm On May 23, 2022
MALLAM WETIN UNA STILL DEY DO FOR ANAMABRA AND IMO AND ABIA?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by 6pack: 1:36pm On May 23, 2022
Someone is trying to instigate a religious war
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2022
UbanmeUdie:

shocked

What did Innocent Deborah do?
My guess is, he too blasphemed by using Daily Sun Newspaper to sell Suya. grin grin
Lol
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2022
SALIMAN:
And it all happened in igboland
E pain am. Cry more grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2022
[s]
aliyumobi:
No any Political leader will talk now. Even Kuka will keep quiet.
[/s]
You people killed 15 Igbos in Sokoto after burning their wares. This is just the beginning. You can cry and wail for all I. care grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Ohanaeze will be quiet.

Ezekwesili will be quiet.

HURIWA will be quiet.

CAN will be quiet.

Deji will be quiet.

Kukah will be quiet.

The press will mostly be quiet.

Igboes should know they're responsible for whatever becomes of their brothers up North. For years now, they've been destroying the businesses of northerners I'm Alaigbo and killing them as well, while the North simply looks on.

It is only a matter of time before the camel's back is broken.
[/s]
Useless comment from a known hypocrite. Shame on you Omenka for not voicing out when Igbos were attacked and killed in Sokoto and Bauchi by irate Islamic fanatical Northern youths. Spits
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2022
[s]
Skyview01:

1.They enforced sit at home on behalf of IPOB.
Now, can you give me one reason why UGM is not Ipob.
[/s]
More death to headslamming aboki idiots in SouthEast.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 23, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
More death to headslamming aboki idiots in SouthEast.

Nwaboy, you have not answered my question.
Why is ESN enforcing IPOB shit-at-home if they are not one and same. And remember, it's our people that are being killed not abokis.

Now, can you use your brain for once and come up with an answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen) / Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank / Angry Lady Beat Her Boyfriend Mercilessly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.