Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,445 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) (7728 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Sweetooth(f): 10:12pm On May 22, 2022
What in God's name is going on sad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2022
When retaliations start hope the real story will be told

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Lawly: 10:16pm On May 22, 2022
aliyumobi:
No any Political leader will talk now. Even Kuka will keep quiet.

JUST AS BUHARI & HIS COHORTS KEPT QUITE OVER KILLING OF DEBORAH IN SOKOTO, KILLING OF IGBOS AND BURNING OF THEIR LIVELIHOODS IN SOKOTO AND ABUJA, BUT WHEN THE OPPRESSED RAISE UP A DEFENCE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND START SLAUGHTERING THE MUSLIM TROUBLE MAKERS BACK, THAT'S WHEN THE VEGETABLE IN ASO ROCK WANTS TO COME ALIVE. HYPOCRISY KILL YOU NORTHERNERS

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Permesso: 10:20pm On May 22, 2022
Kingsley10000:
When Igbos broke criminals out of jail to arm them, you
all cheered.
When Nnamdi Kanu gave the order that they should
attack Police stations, kill policemen and the millitary,
you all cheered.
When Igbos were suggesting killing and beheading
"Saboteurs" that don't support Biafra, you all cheered.
Now everything is happening just as ordered, you guys
now hide behind these useless propaganda that sounds
like what illiterates would come up with.

Keep hammering to their hearing, i dey with You, i wanted to say the same until i see yours and calm down. You've said it all. Np need repeating it all as am tired of this Touts. They will turn Anambra to hell if Soludo keep doing melemele like Snail.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Sweetooth(f): 10:21pm On May 22, 2022
Why create problems for innocent citizens please cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Lawly: 10:26pm On May 22, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Look at this hopeless Benue sewage rat, I'm not holding brief for the perpetrators of this inhumane act on the suya seller, but did you maintain this same level of venom and energy for the unprovoked suicide bombing attack in Kano,Sabon Gari that was targeted at Igbos? Igbo school kids died from the attack, where was this same energy from you? useless Igbophobic bastard.

God bless you my brother. Don't mind that fool. The benue people enlisted all their able bodied men to fight Biafra for nigeria while the trouble makers in the north reserved their own. Reason why I always say that the northerners are wise. Benue people voted buhari and voted Jonathan out. Same buhari's kinsmen started slaughtering their people in droves like flies. Instead of the fools to solve their problems, they decided that IGBOS are their problems not those killing them like rams for Ramadan. I even had a benue friend that doesn't see anything wrong with fulanis killing his kinsmen. Instead, this ode made nnamdi kanu his problem. I reminded him that I too don't care if the fulanis wipe out his kinsmen as they are indeed FOOLISH and he got angry. BTW who even cares?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Lawly: 10:30pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:
Ohanaeze will be quiet.

Ezekwesili will be quiet.

HURIWA will be quiet.

CAN will be quiet.

Deji will be quiet.

Kukah will be quiet.

The press will mostly be quiet.

Igboes should know they're responsible for whatever becomes of their brothers up North. For years now, they've been destroying the businesses of northerners I'm Alaigbo and killing them as well, while the North simply looks on.

It is only a matter of time before the camel's back is broken.

SHUT YOUR TOILET UP. YOU CRIMINALS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN KILLING IGBOS IN YOUR STUPID NORTH AND COVERING IT EVERYDAY. MAKE MORE MADNESS AND ALL YOUR USELESS PEOPLE IN THE EAST AS WELL AS YOUR USELESS SOLDIERS WILL START DYING NUMBERS TOO. IGBOS OF YESTERDAY IS NO LONGER IGBOS OF TODAY. PEOPLE ARE READY TO DIE WITH THEIR ENEMIES FOR YOUR INFO

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Waterysperm: 10:31pm On May 22, 2022
juman:
Beware.
The way things are going, the south east people in other regions would be forced to run for their lives and return to their region.
There is nothing like other regions. You are an aboki. You can only do your madness in your core northern states and not even in Middle belt states. What happened in Abuja recently should have cleared your doubts. Besides you guys started this madness.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Lawly: 10:33pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:
Ohanaeze will be quiet.

HURIWA will be quiet.

CAN will be quiet.

Deji will be quiet.

Kukah will be quiet.

Igboes should know they're responsible for whatever becomes of their brothers up North. For years now, they've been destroying the businesses of northerners I'm Alaigbo and killing them as well, while the North simply looks on.

SHUT YOUR TOILET UP. YOU CRIMINALS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN KILLING IGBOS IN YOUR STUPID NORTH AND COVERING IT EVERYDAY. MAKE MORE MADNESS AND ALL YOUR USELESS PEOPLE IN THE EAST AS WELL AS YOUR USELESS SOLDIERS WILL START DYING NUMBERS TOO. IGBOS OF YESTERDAY IS NO LONGER IGBOS OF TODAY. PEOPLE ARE READY TO DIE WITH THEIR ENEMIES FOR YOUR INFO.

BTW, the incessant sharia killings of igbos that characterised the abacha era northern nigeria died in baba Obasenjo time due to the fact that igbos became used to dying and started killing the northerners tooo

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 22, 2022
NwaIdeato:
[s][/s]

The same refugees that own almost all the major market economic activities in your region? Which enemy? You think the average Igbo man hustling to expand his business and feed his family across Nigeria has time to feed into your hate rhetoric? Are you Yaribaas who harvest each other heads and body organs for ritualistic purposes any better even in your useless region?

Aboki even get value pass una, don't overhype yourself, take out Lagos which has given you pigs some face-lift of civilization and cosmopolitanism, you animals aren't any different from the bush dwelling fulani savages who kill and rape people, na Awolowo old free education policy even save una small, otherwise you Yaribaas are as useless as P in psychology.
In your dreams, drug dealers and oloshos, and cutting off your parents heads, only igbos think they are successful, to other people you guys are nuisance, I wish they remove you people from Nigeria. You and abokis are the scum of Nigeria. All drug dealers caught are igbos, all ritualist and gala sellers in go slow are igbos, you fools are always bragging, empty barrels always making noise, Useless things, thieves dey form business owners and developers. Leave to your zone, if hungry no go kill una. Flat heads.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Lawly: 10:38pm On May 22, 2022
Tomek09:

What makes unknown gun men IPOB ?? You're only worsening the situation.

You dey mind the idiot? Unknown gun men that used jihad terrorists dagger and don't have gun

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by kingRagnarr: 10:46pm On May 22, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
You lost your voice when same Northerners attacked Churches and Igbo businesses in Sokoto, Kano and Bauchi States. Fulani herdsmen have been killing your people in Benue and you didn't utter any word like those people you are pointing accusing fingers at. If hypocrisy was a person, then it's definitely Omenka/Omenkalive.
u guys are really funny i mean we live with some igbos here nd they are doing their business with no problem nd they lived here for all their lives 20year maybe we ddnt kill them nd we wont allow anyone to kill them because we consider them part of us... nd just so u knw we can kill them if we want cos we are the majority here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Lawly: 10:47pm On May 22, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Their death will be 10times more painful and brutal

Usual ranting from Yorubanza tribe of children and cowards

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 22, 2022
Lawly:

JUST AS BUHARI & HIS COHORTS KEPT QUITE OVER KILLING OF DEBORAH IN SOKOTO, KILLING OF IGBOS AND BURNING OF THEIR LIVELIHOODS IN SOKOTO AND ABUJA, BUT WHEN THE OPPRESSED RAISE UP A DEFENCE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND START SLAUGHTERING THE MUSLIM TROUBLE MAKERS BACK, THAT'S WHEN THE VEGETABLE IN ASO ROCK WANTS TO COME ALIVE. HYPOCRISY KILL YOU NORTHERNERS
Mumu cannibal, keep killing your fathers and eating your mothers...if only you zombies can stay in your states and allow cownu keep killing you like rats. Stop traveling and relocating everywhere, since you support IPOB and UGM killers, live with them in the East.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by NwaIdeato: 11:05pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

In your dreams, drug dealers and oloshos, and cutting off your parents heads, only igbos think they are successful, to other people you guys are nuisance, I wish they remove you people from Nigeria. You and abokis are the scum of Nigeria. All drug dealers caught are igbos, all ritualist and gala sellers in go slow are igbos, you fools are always bragging, empty barrels always making noise, Useless things, thieves dey form business owners and developers. Leave to your zone, if hungry no go kill una. Flat heads.

Yeribanza pig, even if you're trying so hard to be dishonest with the truth, we both know the South west region is the epicenter of ritual killings in Nigeria with headquarters in Ogun and Oyo states, don't you follow Daily news reports that always make the frontpage of nairaland about how you animals use human body parts for "Ogun owo?" You animals even go as far as to desecrate the dead bodies in graveyards to use for rituals, abi make I begin show all the screenshot receipts? grin don't even go there, Yaribanza apes are the undisputed kings of ritual killings in Nigeria (even your brothers here can't deny this fact).

Yes most Igbos in South East Asian countries engage in drugs, but majority of the scammed and fraudsters in US and UK prisons today are you brothers, there's even an FBI list of most wanted Nigerian fraudsters recently released around 2020, it was Yaribas who dominated the list.

Those "gala sellers" in Lagos you're trying so hard to demean are at least legitimately hustling for their daily bread, few years down the line those same gala sellers end up saving up enough to buy up more shops and fund their education, they are the same gala sellers now turned shop plaza owners whom your useless owo mi da brothers will greet " Baba mi Good morin' sah, anything for your boys?" grin, all Yaribanza youths now do in the SW is to smoke loud all day, fight passengers for change, engage in cyber fraud, harvest human body parts for ritual and engage in street thuggery.

Like I said before, Aboki's are FAR better than you people, na only media noise and hype una get.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 22, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Yeribanza pig, even if you're trying so hard to be dishonest with the truth, we both know the South west region is the epicenter of ritual killings in Nigeria with headquarters in Ogun and Oyo states, don't you follow Daily news reports that always make the frontpage of nairaland about how you animals use human body parts for "Ogun owo?" You animals even go as far as to desecrate the dead bodies in graveyards to use for rituals, abi make I begin show all the screenshot receipts? grin don't even go there, Yaribanza apes are the undisputed kings of ritual killings in Nigeria (even your brothers here can't deny this fact).

Yes most Igbos in South East Asian countries engage in drugs, but majority of the scammed and fraudsters in US and UK prisons today are you brothers, there's even an FBI list of most wanted Nigerian fraudsters recently released around 2020, it was Yaribas who dominated the list.

Those "gala sellers" in Lagos you're trying so hard to demean are at least legitimately hustling for their daily bread, few years down the line those same gala sellers end up saving up enough to buy up more shops and fund their education, they are the same gala sellers now turned shop plaza owners whom your useless owo mi da brothers will greet " Baba mi Good morin' sah, anything for your boys?" grin, all Yaribanza youths now do in the SW is to smoke loud all day, fight passengers for change, engage in cyber fraud, harvest human body parts for ritual and engage in street thuggery.

Like I said before, Aboki's are FAR better than you people, na only media noise and hype una get.
Go cut off your father's head and rape your sister... canibals. What a disgrace of a people...left to me, everyone for pursue una back to una desolate lands. God punish Kanu, the stupid fraudster will die horribly...fools.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:12pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:
Ohanaeze will be quiet.

HURIWA will be quiet.

CAN will be quiet.

Deji will be quiet.

Kukah will be quiet.

add omenka quiet about killings happening in Benue.

omenka I'll keep exposing your hypocrisy so people will see how wicked and callous you are towards your own people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:14pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:
Iboes are worse than EVERYONE they criticize.

Has it occured to anyone iboes are desperately trying to re-enact the civil war? Exactly the same events that preceded the war are what they're doing today, from killing common northerners in their region to killing ther leaders passing through their region.
omenka tell Nairalanders why you're supporting Fulani herdman killing your people and scared of calling them out just because you don't want to be seems to side the igbos in calling out fulani herdsmen.
omenka why did you choose petty politics over your Benue people?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by NwaIdeato: 11:16pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

Go cut off your father's head and rape your sister... canibals. What a disgrace of a people...left to me, everyone for pursue una back to una desolate lands. God punish Kanu, the stupid fraudster will die horribly...fools.

Right after you behead the heads of your useless parents and sell them for #20K grin grin grin grin, pursue whom to where? Una get mind? We own Lagos now and if you try any nonsense, we will chase you abobaku nearthandals to Benin republic, remember na Aboki and Igbos get Lagos now cheesy.

As for Kanu, I agree with you, God will punish him for bringing so much unrest to the peace of the East and giving bastards like you the guts to dare insult your Igbo superiors.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Right after you behead the heads of your useless parents and sell them for #20K grin grin grin grin, pursue whom to where? Una get mind? We own Lagos now and if you try any nonsense, we will chase you abobaku nearthandals to Benin republic, remember na Aboki and Igbos get Lagos now cheesy.

As for Kanu, I agree with you, God will punish him for bringing so much unrest to the peace of the East and giving bastards like you the guts to dare insult your Igbo superiors.
Mad animals, your states will be destroyed...you people will remain refugees for life... useless tribe and people. I spit on your tribe. Dumb fools.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by juman(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2022
Waterysperm:

There is nothing like other regions. You are an aboki. You can only do your madness in your core northern states and not even in Middle belt states. What happened in Abuja recently should have cleared your doubts. Besides you guys started this madness.

I laugh.
Within hours igbos can be forced to run away from abuja.
Dont provoke war.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 1:25am On May 23, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
It might be his fellow Muslim enemy that machete him . Easterners or UGM don't machete someone like this .only Fulani can machete someone this way from the angle of the cut
ur turn is near
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by NwaIdeato: 1:49am On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mad animals, your states will be destroyed...you people will remain refugees for life... useless tribe and people. I spit on your tribe. Dumb fools.

Yen yen yen yen e pain the Yaribanza pig well, cry me a river you boring neophyte grin grin grin, unfortunately for you, your worthless self can't curse whom God has blessed, otherwise the great Igbo tribe won't have survived a brutal 3 year genocidal civil war, but here we are back even stronger and tormenting apes like you cheesy

Oya cry more for me Yaribanza pig

Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Fidinno(m): 3:36am On May 23, 2022
Think9ja:
Fear North South
south east
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:07am On May 23, 2022
What is a government and what are its basic functions?

"A government is an institution through which leaders exercise power to make and enforce laws. A government's basic functions are providing leadership, maintaining order, providing public services, providing national security, providing economic security, and providing economic assistance.

We do not have any form of government in Nigeria. The state governor should resign immediately if he cannot guarantee basic security!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Beautiful94: 5:43am On May 23, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
It might be his fellow Muslim enemy that machete him . Easterners or UGM don't machete someone like this .only Fulani can machete someone this way from the angle of the cut
And you think it is funny? May the same fate befall you so that others will make jokes out of it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 6:53am On May 23, 2022
Lawly:

Usual ranting from Yorubanza tribe of children and cowards
Shut up your dirty gutter mouth...this is a proud son of Niger Delta.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by thundafire: 7:11am On May 23, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
keep blaming others wen it's happening in the east
Re: Unknown Gunmen Machetes A Suya Seller To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

Receive sense.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse / Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID / OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.