Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,582 members, 7,850,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. (590 Views)

No Presidential Aspirant Has Consulted More Than Osinbajo / Based On Your Observations Which Presidential Candidate Can Win Your State / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by Risentouch(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2022
I have a quick question.
Of all the presidential aspirants in both PDP and APC.
Which of them has the best handlers who have always tried their best to cover for their shortcomings or present them well?

Re: Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by SadiqBabaSani: 7:35pm On May 22, 2022
Osibanjo
Obi supporters and probably his handlers re too intolerant, once u criticise Obi its problem

1 Like

Re: Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by princeabdul(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2022
BAT

1 Like

Re: Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:49pm On May 22, 2022
princeabdul:
BAT

You mean the same people wen no know sey NIPP and NIN different
The same people wen tell am to say 80 people na hin die for the Abuja Kaduna railtrack bombblast
Guy stop to dey smoke Colorado weed. E no good for you
Re: Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:51pm On May 22, 2022
Risentouch:
I have a quick question.
Which of them has the best handlers who have always tried their best to cover for their shortcomings or present them well?

All of them join get mumu and goat as their handlers. Trackback to Buhari vs Jonathan. Na den better oyibo handlers dey campaign team. Now, because money no dey, dem dey mise, hire all manner of Naija goat and cow
Re: Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 22, 2022
Risentouch:
I have a quick question.

Tinubu
Re: Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:58pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Tinubu

NIPP na de same with NIN

PVC dey expire
Re: Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by Risentouch(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

NIPP na de same with NIN

PVC dey expire

Why are you people trying to bring
 vawulence
on this thread?
Re: Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

NIPP na de same with NIN

PVC dey expire
lol
Re: Which Presidential Aspirant Has The Best Handlers. by Gozac: 8:51pm On May 22, 2022
Amaechi remains the most energetic, experienced, detribalised and qualified among all of them jostling for president
As the most acceptable candidate across Nigeria, he remains the unity candidate for one, strong united Nigeria
By this time next week our patriotic delegates will elect him as the flag beater

(1) (Reply)

A New Nation To Emerge- Anonymous / Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day / This Is What I Saw On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.