Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) (58058 Views)

INEC Moves Kogi Election Materials To Abuja Over Attacks (pics) / UGM Several Attacks Today / Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Alanzazani: 5:36pm On May 23, 2022
Creamypie:
AFghastern. Our eastern neighbors, I pity Una , but u were all warned about this, but u ignored your south neighbors warning. Your hatred for buhari, was more important than security in the east, so u allowed those criminal groups to spring

Honestly. I am an Igbo man. Blind hate led the east into this mess. I always said Buhari won't be there forever. Eight years has come and is about to end. The carnage and damage these lunatics have done to the land will last for generations. I weep for my state. I weep for a state that was once rated the safest. All reasonable Igbo people have to stand up and condemn this barbarity. I am not even in Nigeria but o have family back home. Igbo are not known to kill indiscriminately. These barbarians are bringing a very bad omen and curse to the east.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Alanzazani: 5:37pm On May 23, 2022
Alanzazani:

Honestly. I am an Igbo man. Blind hate led the east into this mess. I always said Buhari won't be there forever. Eight years has come and is about to end. The carnage and damage these lunatics have done to the land will last for generations. I weep for my state. I weep for a state that was once rated the safest. All reasonable Igbo people have to stand up and condemn this barbarity. I am not even in Nigeria but i have family back home. Igbo are not known to shed blood like this. These barbarians are bringing a very bad omen and curse to the east.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by 9jakool: 5:38pm On May 23, 2022
nku5:

Yoruba land has the problem of rampant occultism but Igbo land has the bigger problem of terrorism. Besides I don't care about any other region except my own ka'm gwa gi eziokwu. These comparisons should not even arise

What part of the south does not have ritual killings? That's a problem you will see from Oyo to Edo to Anambra. Killing in the name of political insurgency is something you see in the North, but now also includes the SE. Many like that guy will not admit to a problem and will rather point fingers at other regions to deflect. If you cannot admit there is a problem, then the problem will continue to get worse.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by damosky12(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
buzikid49515:

You talk as if you know everything..the fg are rehabilitating bokoharm and releasing into the society some into the military.
Let me ask you what’s the effect of rehabilitating those killer amounted to nothing.
You said there are bad elements in the military how many times has the military apologies for burning and killing of Igbo youth.bad elements indeed but the attacks keep happening. Your evil government burned half of Orlu down killing and abducting their youths yet use say bad elements.
Anything you wish the igbos will definitely come back to your tribe.
Your government is paying a lot to destabilize igboland so the can proscribe ipob a terrorist group but it will not work because ipob is Igbo and Igbo is iopb.
The keep rehabilitating them yet the are killing and kidnapping all over Nigeria.
Those begging for the unity of Nigeria are solely responsible for what is happening the don’t care.
All of you begging for unity in so call hell should be killed.

You are living in denial. can you stop the unreasonable, appetitive blame game for a moment and face reality? Can you stop being hellbent on blaming fg when there's no possible clue for this?

The videos of Igbo youths armed to the teeth have surfaced severally. Where are they? Ask questions?

The ESN who have severally withstood the Nigerian army. Where are they? What part have they in this? They haven't come out to declare war against these acts terrorism yet. They aren't even sharing in this your allegation against fg.

Ask questions. Not allegations. Stop being emotively fixated to some illusion. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Selah.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Alanzazani: 6:01pm On May 23, 2022
damosky12:

You are living in denial. can you stop the unreasonable, appetitive blame game for a moment and face reality? Can you stop being hellbent on blaming fg when there's no possible clue for this?

The videos of Igbo youths armed to the teeth have surfaced severally. Where are they? Ask questions?

The ESN who have severally withstood the Nigerian army. Where are they? What part have they in this? They haven't come out to declare war against these acts terrorism yet. They aren't even sharing in this your allegation against fg.

Ask questions. Not allegations. Stop being emotively fixated to some illusion. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Selah.

I used to think majority of my Igbo brothers were analytical in Thier thinking. I am just understanding they are not different from the Northerns. I mean the Hausa not minorities in the north. They just go with a narrative. Nobody is thinking again. They tell them Unknown gun men are Fulani or DSS and they just start regurgitating the same nonsense. This madness will get to everyone in the east. We have opened our doors to vagabonds. We urged on killers and blood suckers because of hate. The criminals we loathed were hailed on the streets. They are turning on everybody now. They are having a field day. Anamabrarians we need to take back our state from these lowlifes. We need to do something and do something very fast

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by paramakina202: 6:09pm On May 23, 2022
anonimi:

Should we leave it all to his PR team because we don't want to work for what we are interested in- peace for SE and Nigeria in general?
Do you think that is why oyinbo and Asian countries are more developed- everyone gets involved systematically for the long haul in community affairs and the related political process

I have done my part by giving you and others some bit of information about Peter Obi you didn't know about him before now. Spread the message. Peter Obi is good.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
IPOB instilling fear on igbos against Monday forceful sit at home grin

They’re killing and burning .. their bingo go soon come tell you Na Dss and army

IPOB lawyer go tell you.. that they’re speaking one kind igbo grin abi English grin

Buhari should allow the. Finish themselves

Fools

No Nwanne!.
Buhari should do his job as a federal government. The state has been hijacked by criminals and the police and military are under the direct command of the president.
BUHARI and SOLUDO should do their jobs or RESIGN.
That is why they were voted into office. Let's start to hold our leaders accountable.
WHAT THE FCK IS SOLUDO DOING ABOUT THE KILLINGS!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by buzikid49515: 6:15pm On May 23, 2022
damosky12:

Selah.

You are the one living in denial..I should condemn Ugm and praise the fg for killing and burning our houses then am not a bonifide Igbo man.
Ugm started operating recently but your muderous government have been killed my people for ages blood is thicker than water.
Federal government of nigga-area are the ones sponsoring the killings ongoing on igboland is not the first time they have done it.so I refused to be swayed or believe any nonsense from the media.
The are have killed people Imo state now the have moved to anambra to continue there genocide...igbos should wake up the Fulani led government wants to subdue us like the did to our other counterparts.
Any Igbo man that still believes in one Nigeria will definitely meet his/her Waterloo very soon.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by nijanigga: 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
What's happening, God have mercy,if them kill all finish who them go govern ?
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Kingspin(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2022
Kingsley10000:
You don't even understand the complexity of the problem.
The main issue here is the perception of our people
towards these unknown gunmen.Our people are
supporting them that's why they are gaining grounds, I live
in Anambra.
Even if these UGM start killing you in presence of people,
they won't do anything because they have this mentality
that they are fighting for Biafra.
Some people call them Umu Elohim, Umuoma, St UGM
etc
Why wike was able to defeat them is because their
people rejected them

My issue is why security agencies are reluctant to trace and tackle this unknown gunman and their sponsors?
The fact that these evil men don't need money from their victims is a worrisome and new dimension in the East.

My assessment these are criminals who attached themselves to IPOB.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 23, 2022
Gadaluck:
Violence is not the answer. At this point now, a peaceful dialogue and conduction of a free and fair referendum by all the indigenous people of Nigeria will put all this unrest to rest. But the powers that be will never heed to that. Simply because they don't want a new government that will out perform them in all ramifications. They'd rather have a more wicked and callous govt that will make them look like saints to precede them. That way posterity will be favorable to them when their names get mentioned in the book of history. 9ja is just on an irreversible free fall on all fronts I swear angry

You can't dialogue with criminals and terrorist. It has never worked. These people have tasted power through violence and will never let go. Criminals are not reasonable people. THE GOVERNMENT HAS THE RESOURCES TO TACKLE INSECURITIES. LET THEM DO THEIR JOBS.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 23, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

which one be ibo jew again? cool
The only ibo I sabi na dis dot and all d reasonanle people dia don japa to other parts of Nigeria to escape its barrenness like Lesotho.

Leave him!. His brain is messed up by Kanu and incessant shit-at-home.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by magzey: 6:27pm On May 23, 2022
And I no hear their Politicians Condemning the killings which one you dey Igbo Amaka?

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by chaloskyx: 6:36pm On May 23, 2022
allIgbos need to do is fight back catch one or 2 of these guys and interrogate them simple the truth would come out
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by damosky12(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2022
Alanzazani:

I used to think majority of my Igbo brothers were analytical in Thier thinking. I am just understanding they are not different from the Northerns. I mean the Hausa not minorities in the north. They just go with a narrative. Nobody is thinking again. They tell them Unknown gun men are Fulani or DSS and they just start regurgitating the same nonsense. This madness will get to everyone in the east. We have opened our doors to vagabonds. We urged on killers and blood suckers because of hate. The criminals we loathed were hailed on the streets. They are turning on everybody now. They are having a field day. Anamabrarians we need to take back our state from these lowlifes. We need to do something and do something very fast

God bless you.

I think this isnt hard to see. I really can't see why many others aren't seeing beyond petty tribalism. I want to believe the reactions I've seen online isn't the reality outside though... If this is the thinking of even 2 in 5 Igbos, then there's an urgent issue the ndigbo would have to combat.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by mycar: 6:51pm On May 23, 2022
It is the responsibility of every government to protect lives and properties. there will always be bad ones amongst us. Nigeria a failed state, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by ceejayluv(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2022
repented:
I was at the scene of the nnobi kidnap. We were lucky with my friend, they would ve kidnapped us but due to we were carrying an old car, they told us to lay down flat and they left us and went to the man and kidnapped him
What language were they speaking pls? And did they speak with any discernible accent?
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Amhappy(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2022
repented:
I was at the scene of the nnobi kidnap. We were lucky with my friend, they would ve kidnapped us but due to we were carrying an old car, they told us to lay down flat and they left us and went to the man and kidnapped him
I sent you a message? See my foot note
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Golan007: 10:10pm On May 23, 2022
paramakina202:

Peter Obi supporters only talk about his capacity to create and manage wealth that is their strong talking point.
Peter Obi didn't even wait for FG to come and help him deal with insecurity in his state,he empowered a police command in Anmabra state led by an Anambra police officer who got the job done.

Akwuzu SARS.

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by paramakina202: 10:16pm On May 23, 2022
Golan007:

Akwuzu SARS.

grin

Obi had no time taking pictures with criminals ruining his state.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Golan007: 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
paramakina202:

grin

Obi had no time taking pictures with criminals ruining his state.

Of course, just distancing himself whist providing good cover.

A la Pandora.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 23, 2022
Soludo needs to go DSS and have another friendly meeting with their leader NK angry
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 23, 2022
Okokoism is a contagious disease . Too many brainwashed Igbo people unable to reason properly.
nku5:

Wake up and stop deceiving yourself. It's Igbo people killing Igbo people and destroying Igbo land
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Nobody: 12:16am On May 24, 2022
It is Shit at home monday

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by chriss100: 12:58am On May 24, 2022
Being born in Nigeria, UK, Saudi Arabia, UAE and many more counties across the world doesn’t guarantee citizenship in those countries. Citizenship in those countries are based on heritage ( one of the parent of the child is already a citizen of the country). So being born in Lagos or in the southwest to non Yoruba parents won’t guarantee you citizenship in oduduwa republic when we eventually leave this shithole. We will make sure our constitution makes it clear. No way I will share citizenship with any non Yoruba born in any part of the southwest who doesn’t have any parent of Yoruba heritage ( one of his parents must be Yoruba) Una eyes go clear las las. Make una continue to insult Yoruba. Being born in Lagos with birth records wont save you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by chriss100: 1:03am On May 24, 2022
royal231:

You know how many igbos dem born for lagos with record?

If it reach that level e go affect you more.. Most igbos wey ndem no born for lagos get pikin for lagos.. How u go take sort that aspect..?

Moreover wetin make you think lagos go remain with Nigeria if we eventually break up?

For me I think this is politics to demarket Peter Obi..

If u know u know.. They started their practice in Imo state

Now dem Don dey carry their training out fully

See how dem. Dey target men one on one..

Being born in Nigeria, UK, Saudi Arabia, UAE and many more counties across the world doesn’t guarantee citizenship in those countries. Citizenship in those countries are based on heritage/ancestry ( one of the parent of the child is already a citizen of the country). So being born in Lagos or in the southwest to non Yoruba parents won’t guarantee you citizenship in oduduwa republic when we eventually leave this shithole. We will make sure our constitution makes it clear. No way I will share citizenship with any non Yoruba born in any part of the southwest who doesn’t have any yoruba parent ( N.B one of his parents must be Yoruba) Una eyes go clear las las. Make una continue to insult Yoruba. Being born in Lagos with birth records wont save you guys.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by royal231(m): 1:21am On May 24, 2022
chriss100:

Being born in Nigeria, UK, Saudi Arabia, UAE and many more counties across the world doesn’t guarantee citizenship in those countries. Citizenship in those countries are based on heritage/ancestry ( one of the parent of the child is already a citizen of the country). So being born in Lagos or in the southwest to non Yoruba parents won’t guarantee you citizenship in oduduwa republic when we eventually leave this shithole. We will make sure our constitution makes it clear. No way I will share citizenship with any non Yoruba born in any part of the southwest who doesn’t have any yoruba parent ( N.B one of his parents must be Yoruba) Una eyes go clear las las. Make una continue to insult Yoruba. Being born in Lagos with birth records wont save you guys.

You seem to forget that IPOB wants a Yoruba nation also..

I wonder where insult take enter wetin I write..

Fact is if you want lagos you will fight for it...
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by ajl: 4:03am On May 24, 2022
nku5:

Wake up and stop deceiving yourself. It's Igbo people killing Igbo people and destroying Igbo land

Doesn't make sense. It's the government or entities that are part of the fulani agenda that is behind this. It's too obvious.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Flipmac(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:
And Yoruba people are Yoruba through skull mining...
Being tribalist does not change the fact that he's saying the truth.
Please have some sense.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Successkay12(m): 6:00am On May 24, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Videos
Eke Adazi Nnukwu market
https://pic.twitter.com/m31FxKMbpd

Agulu
http://pic.twitter.com/nxKd69JyhE

Nnobi
http://pic.twitter.com/QcZxWHKudY

Yeye people. Instead of them to focus on their region they keep coming after Yoruba. Yeye people. Una go soon get sense when south east turn borno
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 24, 2022
mycar:
It is the responsibility of every government to protect lives and properties. there will always be bad ones amongst us. Nigeria a failed state, simple.

I am beginning to arrive at the same conclusion.
Re: Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) by Nobody: 6:29am On May 24, 2022
nku5:

They were killed by their colleagues? Educate me please

You are asking an individual without a brain to educate you?. Go read all is posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.