Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. (73034 Views)

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by kingthreat(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

Haba I thought Russians were immune to death na grin

Did you see the video of the Ukrainian shelling of the Russian forward command base in Luhansk? grin

Did you see those 3 Russian soldiers run out of their tank as it was shelled and run some distance before collapsing dead/seriously wounded?

Did you see the ones the 2 personnel carriers that a shell landed beside and about 12 Russians ran out from them only for a shell to land just infront of them leaving only 2 survivors? grin

Wahala no too much like this?

Follow AZMilitary on Twitter and get a whole picture not a one-sided one.
I remember when MK Dons won Manchester united in the UK. They celebrated like it is the greatest thing that ever happened in the club's existence. But if Man United had won, fans will not even talk about it the next day. Hope you are smart enough to understand my analogy.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by pfadom: 9:16am On May 23, 2022
With the massive irreplaceable destruction in Ukraine! Keep deceiving yourself.

Standing up against a bully indeed.

NigerianSage:
This is serious mocking and embarrassment for Putin.

Ukraine stood up to a bully, fought the bully with bravery to a standstill and still get to make fun of the bully..

That's ganstar..

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Igbofam2: 9:16am On May 23, 2022
kingthreat:

Follow AZMilitary on Twitter and get a whole picture not a one-sided one.
I remember when MK Dons won Manchester united in the UK. They celebrated like it is the greatest thing that ever happened in the club's existence. But if Man United had won, fans will not even talk about it the next day. Hope you are smart enough to understand my analogy.

I should follow a Russian propaganda outlet to get the whole picture? Are you not high like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Igbofam2: 9:18am On May 23, 2022
pfadom:
With the massive irreplaceable destruction in Ukraine! Keep deceiving yourself.

Standing up against a bully indeed.

Every structure destroyed in Ukraine would be rebuilt.

Ukraine would be rebuilt using ceased Russian wealth. This has been already established.

The sanctions on Putin and his Russia will remain.

Ukrainians are beginning to return to their country while Russians are beginning to run from their country
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by aksule(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

See tears... grin grin

Small Ukraine is trolling and mocking the so-called fake superpower in front of the whole world.
I will like you to keep this message for posterity to judge. Negatively or postivi

This is what happens when after 88 days of war and fighting, the so-called superpower can not defeat small Ukraine, a country with just drones and Javelins, now to add salt to Putin's injury, Ukraine is trolling the weak and paper tiger superpower..

Putin did not even make it to the Ukrainian capital...

Abeg, no tears fit wash away this massive and monumental trolling. grin

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by pfadom: 9:22am On May 23, 2022
Including every innocent lives lost to lack of strategy. The internally and externally displaced and destinies shattered will be rebuilt?

Why do people find it hard to call a spade what it is?

Igbofam2:

Every structure destroyed in Ukraine would be rebuilt.

Ukraine would be rebuilt using ceased Russian wealth. This has been already established.

The sanctions on Putin and his Russia will remain.

Ukrainians are beginning to return to their country while Russians are beginning to run from their country
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Mosesvic11(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2022
themonk:
The title is misleading.

Russia never wanted to capture Kyiv, at the beginning of the war they sent a large convoy to storm Kyiv but it was a chess game, they wanted to make Ukraine think the wanted to capture Kyiv but they didn’t. They just wanted to distract them from their game plan and it worked. Ukraine diverted all there attention to Kyiv while Russia captured the break away states and neighboring states they’ve always wanted. Immediately Russia saw that their plan was working they withdrew soldiers from Kyiv.
say another thing ooo
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Abuventure: 9:23am On May 23, 2022
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin

Trolling…

Russia has been ridiculed and exposed. Now the world knows she is just a loud empty barrel.

Struggling with a tiny Ukraine.
you Don't even know what is happening. Donbass and mariupol are devasted . Ukraine will be a history if this continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Igbofam2: 9:24am On May 23, 2022
pfadom:
Including every innocent lives lost to lack of strategy. The internally and externally displaced and destinies shattered will be rebuilt?

Why do people find it hard to call a spade what it is?

Same inclusion should go to way of Russia who have lost almost 29,000 men with over 60,000 seriously wounded
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Igbofam2: 9:25am On May 23, 2022
Abuventure:
you Don't even know what is happening. Donbass and mariupol are devasted . Ukraine will be a history if this continues

Ceased Russian money has already set aside for the rebuild of Mariupol. Donbas is still in contest and if destroyed same Russian money would be used there
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by olas24u(f): 9:25am On May 23, 2022
Movies
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Mrtaye: 9:27am On May 23, 2022
donaldking10:

keep making a fool of yourself & keep allowing biased reporting from the western media fool you into believing that Ukraine actually stands a chance in this war.
Even B.B.C yesterday finally admitted that the western media was being one sided with their reports...
Read below...

Western officials have highlighted significant Russian losses, but they have been less willing to give estimates of Ukrainian casualties.
IMAGE SOURCE, YASUYOSHI CHIBA
Image caption,
Ukraine remains outgunned, despite military support from the West
Let Russia kuku take Kiev naw abi what are they waiting for
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Abuventure: 9:28am On May 23, 2022
Zelensky should wake up and end this war . Donbass and maruipol are devasted and all they could do is to show case a a destroyed tank.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Nobody: 9:29am On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

Did you also weep for the tens of thousands of dead and wounded Russian soldiers?

Did you also weep for the hundreds of Russian sailors on the warships Ukraine sank that are currently at the bottom of the black see?

Did you also weep for the 12 Russian generals Ukraine killed?

Did you also feel sorry for the families of the 40 Russian colonels that perished in Ukraine?

you no get any love and sympathy for Russian soldiers?

If u do head counts on death, Ukrainians died more than the Russians. The dead feel no pain again though as a soldiers their families mourned them b4 they died.
Am talking of the amputees and wounded soldiers living in pains.
The world used social media to deceive Ukrainians and their land & cities are being destroyed while Russian cities has no scratch
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NybenSBF101(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2022
Lmao, western propaganda media. When will you post about Mauripol?
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Lordedifice1: 9:34am On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:
This is serious mocking and embarrassment for Putin.

Ukraine stood up to a bully, fought the bully with bravery to a standstill and still get to make fun of the bully..

That's ganstar..

Russia is not putting too much effort
I see this war as a warning message to Ukraine
The fact remains that Ukraine can't destroy Russia
Russia remains their superior
If Russia wants to end Ukraine once and for all they would have done it long again

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by TheGift: 9:35am On May 23, 2022
donaldking10:

keep making a fool of yourself & keep allowing biased reporting from the western media fool you into believing that Ukraine actually stands a chance in this war.
Even B.B.C yesterday finally admitted that the western media was being one sided with their reports...
Read below...

Western officials have highlighted significant Russian losses, but they have been less willing to give estimates of Ukrainian casualties.
Image caption,

Of course they will underreport, it still doesn’t change the fact that Russia has suffered significant losses. A war that was suppose to last 2 weeks is now at three months with no end in sight. And you are still here defending Putin’s irrational miscalculated invasion. A war which He started and which He can immediately end, but for His Ego and shame.

Don’t worry you will see clearer in the next three months.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Nobody: 9:37am On May 23, 2022
donaldking10:

Read below...

Image caption,
In a war there is casualties on both sides.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Burgerlomo: 9:45am On May 23, 2022
Two goats were even there too to take selfies

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by TheGift: 9:47am On May 23, 2022
HeroHero:

If u do head counts on death, Ukrainians died more than the Russians. The dead feel no pain again though as a soldiers their families mourned them b4 they died.
Am talking of the amputees and wounded soldiers living in pains.
The world used social media to deceive Ukrainians and their land & cities are being destroyed while Russian cities has no scratch

They are defending their country not attacking Russia, so your point about Russian cities having no scratch is pointless. Or Are you saying they should just give up like cowards? Is that what you will do. Live as a slave under a mad tyrant?

Russia is being hit in many other ways. Russia has lost a lot of soldiers, dozens of generals, a lot of tanks and thier reputation as a military strong nation. Putin is getting weaker at Home, the economy is biting, job losses are rising, rights are being clamped down on..Russians are beginning to find out the truth. It is only a matter of time.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by MasterKernel: 9:48am On May 23, 2022
donaldking10:

Read below...

Image caption,

Better visit Al Jazeera for a balance view and stop sounding unlettered.

Russia is losing greatly, to add to their pain, they're ostracized from global activities as well as Finland and Sweden are about to be admitted into NATO, how did Russia win?

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Pharaohny: 9:49am On May 23, 2022
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
I stand with PUTIN
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Ambassadors: 9:55am On May 23, 2022
Painintheass221:
Russia is invading but Ukraine is defending, Russia expects severe casualty and loss in this war, invasion forces normally suffers, are fought to a standstill and are often killed in droves.

Russia is still a super power, Anexxed Crimean peninsula, annexed marioupol, seized and controls almost the entire donbass and luhansk region, forget propaganda. Russia is simply great.
Great in killing innocent citizens and taking over what is not theirs. 2nd Greatest commandment love your neighbor as thyself. He has shown it to Ukraine and He must be rewarded in this life, karma is a bitch. I loved the way he grew Russia Economy but he sure is going down its just a matter of time.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2022
ebukamen:

Bla bla bla.....
Yeah, Ukraine is winning and making fun of Putin grin grin grin

Over 80% of the Ukrainian natural resources is located at the side being held by Putin grin

The same side holds most of Ukrainian industries cool cool

Ukraine are crazy people oo. They ate not new to war. They have fought wars probably more than Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Ayed44: 9:57am On May 23, 2022
HeroHero:
Russia dealt with Ukraine badly. I saw a video of Ukrainian amputee & wounded soldiers that surrendered. Mehn, I began to weep for them and their families.

Trust me, if they re our Nigerian soldiers, they would abandon the war for their dear life
As if there were no cassualties on the part of the Russian soldiers.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by kingthreat(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

I should follow a Russian propaganda outlet to get the whole picture? Are you not high like this? grin

At least what goes high will eventually calm down. But a brainwashed mind is mentally doomed.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by olas24u(f): 10:04am On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

Same crying and story since day 1 when lazy Putin and his soldiers were supposed to defeat Ukraine, but 88 days later, Ukraine is still fighting, still decimating Putin's convoys, still standing and trolling Putin with his burnt tanks..

Abeg sing another song..
a0
This is a 3 in one war, this propaganda is for your kinds of people the best of Ukrainian soliders are now pow, s. So which threat remains again. This are photographs and movies. Military, economic, financial war Russia won all.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Ayed44: 10:05am On May 23, 2022
Abuventure:
Zelensky should wake up and end this war . Donbass and maruipol are devasted and all they could do is to show case a a destroyed tank.
Zelensky should surrender the sovereignty of his country to Russia, u mean? You are a clown

3 Likes

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Kinzo0917(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Men are fighting the war while ladies are taking selfies. Because it's war, nobody is talking about gender equality. undecided
. And the baby girl is so pretty
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by HITsquad: 10:08am On May 23, 2022
Lol I saw when Azov regiment was putting up a fight, it was all over western media... they were praised , hyped... they were quoted as saying "we will hold our position to the last man"

but when they finally "surrendered" to the Russian troops... I didn't see shit lol... after many days they were like "Azov fighters evacuated" lol

When Russian troops failed in their first attempt to cross the Donbas river in Eastern Ukraine, the whole western media was on fire...

but did you know that Russia already succeeded in getting their land bridge? connecting Cremea to Donbass... ? it's a big deal and a big win for Russian troops... a land bridge means more resources more troops more heavy weapons from other controlled Area to the new fronts.... but naaaah they didn't tell you that on western media lol

Russia is not losing the war in Ukraine... their advancement is slow but steady... for every street Kyiv reclaimed Moscow gained a town.

don't be deceived by propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Nobody: 10:08am On May 23, 2022
TheGift:

They are defending their country not attacking Russia, so your point about Russian cities having no scratch is pointless. Or Are you saying they should just give up like cowards? Is that what you will do. Live as a slave under a mad tyrant?

Russia is being hit in many other ways. Russia has lost a lot of soldiers, dozens of generals, a lot of tanks and thier reputation as a military strong nation. Putin is getting weaker at Home, the economy is biting, job losses are rising, rights are being clamped down on..Russians are beginning to find out the truth. It is only a matter of time.

Take urself as example. If someone keep hitting u and trying to kill u, will u be only defending? Won't u heat back? The truth is that Russia has provoked them, all they need is to retaliate not defending. For how long are they going to watch & defend?
Russia has destroyed Ukraine and Ukraine has not done any scratch in Russia cities. I can only praise Ukraine when they retaliate and push the war into Russian cities or if they surrender, accept defeat and make peace with Russia.
The world and the west deceive and keep deceiving them. Social media hide truth and force u to believe on the ones they want u to believe.
War is bad. Have u ask, home are they going to rebuild those cities? Have u ask urself, why wont the world (west) join them to fight russia?Let Ukraine humble themselves and live in peace with Russia. The west won't assist them.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by iyke2frankeze: 10:09am On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

What is this one rambling about? cheesy

You really need to watch the Aljazeera documentary about the dead Russian soldiers Ukraine have in about 20 covered trailers of mobile mortuaries cheesy

Russian bodies piled full in every trailer. They want the Russians to come for their bodies or at least allow the mothers of the dead to come for them but Russia does not want to because they do not want their citizens to know the true number of the loses they have suffered.

Even the Russian general confirmed during an in-house press conference that they have lost over 20,000 soldiers with about 60,000 seriously wounded.

The Russian media house in that meeting posted the minutes of the meeting which revealed what the defence minister said but deleted it within 30mins but by then the screenshots have already been taken grin
They wounded over 60,000 Russian soldiers but could not capture up to 1000 of them in their own country but Russia wounds them and capture them back to Russia? Do you have sense at all? For the dead, they have lost more than Russia has ever and will ever lose in this world. Take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.