Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri (46787 Views)

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by winterfell007(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Is it the same man that prays for unity of this country... Calling a whole region brainwashed rats and nonentities. You have been pretending all these while. You just show your true colour.

It should be obvious to you that tha Dead Vulture griller abi na Mannabbqgrill is a worthless idiot. His darling daddy he exalted to the heaven has heavily disappointed him, he was always typing like he was a detribalised Nigerian who wanted the best, now it’s obvious to all, he was just another enthic joingist. A pathetic one at that
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by CSTRR: 4:08pm On May 23, 2022
Opinedecandid:

Guy, Atiku had about 9 millions votes in the North in 2019. Most of these online Nigerians don't have PVCs and some that have might not take the pains to travel to vote. Only South East and maybe South South will really vote for Obi well, not even southwest will vote en Masse for Peter Obi. We don't have the votes down South. I'm from South South, you don't even really have votes here compared to the North. They don't use their head when they are voting and they're the vote basket of the nation. The only cast their votes based on religious or geographical sentiments, while Southerners do it based on inducement and a little of competence.

That's what you should know.

Reno is right in a way.
All the South East Votes put together does not equal Kano and Kaduna Votes.
You are a liar.

Atiku only won 3-4 states in the north and narrowily. Buhari beat him like a mad man.

99% of atiku's votes came from southern Nigeria.

BTW, Igbos are everywhere all over the country, and many of them will vote this time. That is a truth you people like to ignore.

You should also count all the igbos in the north, south, east and west.

Their polling units are in their place of residence.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by CSTRR: 4:13pm On May 23, 2022
It is only during elections that some people will forget that igbo are spread all across the country.
After elections, they will suddenly remeber that igbos are more outside than in their region.

The only thing that has affected them is voter apathy.

If they all come out and vote for obi across the country, it would make a diffference.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by PericomaNwankwo: 4:15pm On May 23, 2022
Man is pained he doesn't enjoy the cult following enjoyed by PO even though hebhas been tweeting for it tey tey
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Wasky101: 4:16pm On May 23, 2022
CSTRR:
Though it would show that Nigerians like suffer and not ready to provide a future for their children.

Under such scenario, I no go follow una dey complain about govt again.

As it come, na so I go take am.

Why will I follow insane people to complain about govt.?

When they will End up doing the same thing over and over and then expect a different results.
I suppose the people of Anambra where enjoying benefits of heaven and the garden of eden when peter obi was governor because all this people will suffer crap,I dont understand it
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by MacANDIES: 4:20pm On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
[s][/s] let us suffer
abi na your suffer?

May Nigerian suffering never depart from you.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by CSTRR: 4:20pm On May 23, 2022
Wasky101:

I suppose the people of Anambra where enjoying benefits of heaven and the garden of eden when peter obi was governor because all this people will suffer crap,I dont understand it
Compared to where anmabra was before he took over, then yes, they have enjoyed a new lease of life.
That was the first time they saw real governance.

If obi was governor, ipob would have been seriously dealt with.

Besides, there is only so much he can do as governor.

It is the investments and Jobs attracted by the federal that will go to the states.
A poor FG will produce poor stastes.

Now Imagine what Obi would do at the federal level where he would have the powers to direct things at the macro scale.

That is where the real impact is now needed.

Egypt has produced over 10,000 factories in 7 yrs. Those factories were attracted by the center thorugh federal policies.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by OLANIYIPETER: 4:21pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
If you think we're begging you to pick Peter Obi, you're mistaken.

Pick any criminal or drug baron you want, you will suffer it for the next 8 years.

We will still be here to count scores. grin

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by KingDamzzy(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2022
What is Reno's problem with Peter Obi? The man is becoming obsessed at this point. Its actually worrying.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Achilles881: 4:34pm On May 23, 2022
Re o zukwaanu Ike, I know that the person that hired you for this job is afraid of Peter obi, reno zukwaanu Ike.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Wasky101: 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
CSTRR:

Compared to where anmabra was before he took over, then yes, they have enjoyed a new lease of life.
That was the first time they saw real governance.

If obi was governor, ipob would have been seriously dealt with.

Besides, there is only so much he can do as governor.

It is the investments and Jobs attracted by the federal that will go to the states.
A poor FG will produce poor stastes.

Now Imagine what Obi would do at the federal level where he would have the powers to direct things at the macro scale.

That is where the real impact is now needed.

Egypt has produced over 10,000 factories in 7 yrs. Those factories were attracted by the center thorugh federal policies.
If obi was governor ipob would have been dealt with you said. Man hasn't issued any statement on the incessant killings by ipob.
I dont know if you live in Anambra or not but I have a feelers Ngige and the immediate past one had better score cards on infrastructures which is prerequisite for attracting any investment

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Achilles881: 4:59pm On May 23, 2022
seunmsg:

And Peter Obi Pandora is the only person in Nigeria that can end our suffering and provide for the future of our country, right?

Now tell us, was he able to end suffering in Anambra when he was governor for 8 years? Was he able to provide for the future of Anambra when he was governor for 8 years?

Noo, Peter obi is not the only person that can change Nigerias situation for good but I can risk voting you whom I don't know, at best you might end up being the Messiah nigeria needed, even at worst, you can't beat them in evil, but whenever you see all these criminal politicians trying to discourage you with unproven propaganda to look in the direction of a particular politician, guy look again, that person they despises might be the solution your looking for, magicians call it misdirection, the place that they want you to focus on is exactly opposite to where what your looking for is.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by franudi: 5:15pm On May 23, 2022
This reno omokri is becoming a different person from whom I thought he was.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Slurity(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2022
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by slimghost(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2022
Only full blown morons take this Reno man serious.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by autodevice(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Topshow2010(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2022
I don't like Reno personality for his warped and compromising submissions but on this i agree with him completely. Its instructive to note dt arguably Igbo candidature cannot win presidential election in this present naija in a free and fair election except thru consensual agreement by all d 5 political region cause of d mistrust and deep apathy of other regions especially by d Northern regions and South South regions .
I pray we divide soonest ....
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Goddyj(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2022
post=113093937:
The way MumuReno is just giving his once brainwashed rats gbas-gbos in this recent days no be small thing o.
Gbas-gbos from every corners.
MumuReno, wetin your brainwashed nonentities do you nah........ grin cheesy wink
Whenever I read your comments, I can't help but wonder why you're this Childish. I don't mean any insults, but you as a popular person on this forum, I expect nothing less than maturity from you. Cheers!
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Friend22(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2022
sirjoggy:
Reno why you always reason with your anus

You guys a the most deluded set of people to ever occupy this space allee Nigeria.

Even a deaf man knows that no Igbo candidate stand a chance.

The people who determine how votes go are the North and South West.
And from all indication PO can't win and even his base SE have strong political apathy with IPOB criminal terrorist on rampage how do you think he would win?

See eh,some of you like deluding yourself.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by mkoabiola: 10:30pm On May 23, 2022
CSTRR:

Reno wants to come back to Nigeroa, so he is looking for the way in which is atiku

If obi runs, apc will automatically lose southern Nigeria. They will go and struggle for their votes up north.

Which of atiku and tambuwal can guarantee the south for pdp? Don't forget the south would be angry.

And the north would most likely fall to apc.
Obi cannot even get 30% vote from d north.
Tambuwal cannot eve get 30%. He is light weight politician.
He struggled to win d last election in his sokoto state.
Even pdp will never take tat risk to field obi as thier candidate
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by sukar886: 10:35pm On May 23, 2022
pricklewane:
I know say e de pain your papa as Nigeria no want the Pandora Criminal. If you like wail to death over that. Ko kan aye !

Mumu at ur age u no get sense, see wetin poverty turn u into, to sell ur right for 8years,na ur generation go suffer am... Bingo
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by sukar886: 10:37pm On May 23, 2022
pricklewane:
I know say e de pain your papa as Nigeria no want the Pandora Criminal. If you like wail to death over that. Ko kan aye !

Poverty don kee u and ur papa, keep on selling ur self for ordinary 20,000 ,na ur generation go suffer am

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Golan007: 10:46pm On May 23, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

Reno is sweating down his ass because Nigerians ain't flying his candidate-AA.

He thought this was 2019, Nigerians are now wiser. I'm sure for him to have come up with this, he has already seen the handwriting on the wall of Obi emerging the flag bearer.

Northern and western delegates would vote for Obi?

This I've got to see.

grin
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by hartson(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2022
sirjoggy:
Reno why you always reason with your anus
Ryno Omo Okirika shut the hell up
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:20am On May 24, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu is going to win the apc primaries.

If out of stupidity combined with bigotry, he emerges as president, na sit down look I go dey.

The man already said his way to fight Insecurity is to employ 50 million youths and feed them agbado, corn and cassava.

By the time Nigerians start crying about a worse govt than Buhari,it would be foolish of me to join you people and complain.

My energy would be best directed towards leaving Nigeria.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

The bolded cracked me up! grin
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by BluntCrazeMan: 2:07am On May 24, 2022
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1528651756321783808
Reno is still bittered about 2015.
But he had easily forgotten 2011.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2022
Lovelife433:
unto you alone, bastard.
weyrey unto all of us
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2022
Sergio104:
Nobody is begging you to pick him

Beside most of us are just waiting for scene to unfold in 2023 so as to know our stand
which stand than to resume you wailing and killing as usual......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.