Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. (32688 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by adeprof18(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2022
If I see topic relating to russia Ukraine invasion, the first thing that comes to mind is igofam, I thought someone once said he was asking questions about jamb recently. Maybe he should focus more on jamb and leave critical thinking to those with the capability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by olas24u(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2022
Fake news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Focusmind: 8:34pm On May 23, 2022
If true, he would be gone within the next five years.

NOVICHOK nerve agent is coming for him courtesy of Russian KGB and Putin
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by whitebeard(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2022
envelop have exchange hands...

reeks of america.
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Atk1nson(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2022
Drenimarcus2222:
There's no record of anyone named Boris Bondarev being employed by Russia's MFA. The diplomat he supposedly worked for, Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov, does exist, but all references to him end in 2018. Also, while I was doing my search at the MFA's English page, I was suddenly denied access, which is highly unusual, while nothing occurred at the Russian language page. Given AP is aka All Propaganda, and the content of the letter is so wrong, I'd say it's 100% Fake News. Plus, there's nada at MFA.

Lavrov recently stated "there are no traitors within Russia's MFA." Lavrov's diplomatic content is very consistent from one public appearance to the next and is nothing as described; indeed, it's the opposite. I know because I follow all his events.

Aha!! I just found the roster of Russia's Deputy Foreign Ministers and one Gennady Gatilov isn't one of the eleven posted. So, I'm 100% confident the AP item is 100% Fake News.

Russian bots & disinformation!!

Every news media of worth carried this news even Aljazeera that isn't pro-western with very clear references confirming the authenticity of the news

6 Likes

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Nigerialabalaba: 8:36pm On May 23, 2022
Boris Bondarev, 41

41 year old go be veteran bawo ? Akikkah!! Oje marina

1 Like

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Masterito(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2022
Just shut up. Littering this space with trash.
topcatking:
I daresay that there is no government/regime that does not have it's share of dissidents, contrarians and naysayers.
It is actually the norm, even in dictatorships, monarchies, and totalitarian (religious sectarian led) governed countries.

Every country has civil servants and elites who are "for and against " acts/policies/edicts/actions of the state or the ruler..

Classic example.... Nigeria: How do some parts of the population feel about Northerners being in controlling positions of the military, paramilitary forces and almost every meaningful government agency?

How do some people feel about the government's crackdown on IPOB and the laxity displayed with bandits and Boko haram?

I'm sure you get the point.

[/b]This is an insider and top diplomat for Russia in the UN and he calls his government LIARS, WARMONGERS AND THOSE WHO SUPPRESS AND TWIST THE TRUTH grin[b]

Every, and I reiterate, Every country on this planet from the Vatican city, USA, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, down to Iran etc, has an insider and top diplomat that would readily say the above about their government. .

1 Like

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 23, 2022
Masterito:
Just shut up. Littering this space with trash.

Is this how your parents taught you to respond to issues?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by whitebeard(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2022
Focusmind:
If true, he would be gone within the next five years.

NOVICHOK nerve agent is coming for him courtesy of Russian KGB and Putin
CIA would have him in protective custody by now, thing is u can never trust america, they can use him to facilitate a peace deal with russia, i dont know why these slavs brothers fail to understand this.
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by olas24u(f): 8:41pm On May 23, 2022
gambojimeta:
Whenever the putin arselickers hear the bitter truth, the tears are about to roll down in 1,2,3..... grin

Oh it's already rolling in.

Putin ass kickers are smart people, because they see beyond the propaganda, ukraine should have sat down to negotiate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2022
Rubbish, a puppet of the west resigning, it means nothing.
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by whitebeard(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2022
sweetjohn:
According to foolish Putin Arse licker this is Western propangada.

I have said this before and I will say it again. There are type types of super powers:
1. Those based on paper and display of useless nukes everyday... These are noise makers super powers. Countries in this categories are Russia and China
2. Those whose strength can only be felt on the battle ground. They are very slow to react but when they do, it will be desastrous. They classified they nukes and weaponry and make less noise about it. This countries have exhibited great strength in both ww1 and ww2. Strength that the world have never seen and no country have ever display such strength before. ww1 and ww2 are the most dangerous wars in the world that claims millions of lives. countries in this category are USA and Germany
lmao..u funny... cheesy go learn history abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Kingsteve(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2022
Drenimarcus2222:
There's no record of anyone named Boris Bondarev being employed by Russia's MFA. The diplomat he supposedly worked for, Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov, does exist, but all references to him end in 2018. Also, while I was doing my search at the MFA's English page, I was suddenly denied access, which is highly unusual, while nothing occurred at the Russian language page. Given AP is aka All Propaganda, and the content of the letter is so wrong, I'd say it's 100% Fake News. Plus, there's nada at MFA.

Lavrov recently stated "there are no traitors within Russia's MFA." Lavrov's diplomatic content is very consistent from one public appearance to the next and is nothing as described; indeed, it's the opposite. I know because I follow all his events.

Aha!! I just found the roster of Russia's Deputy Foreign Ministers and one Gennady Gatilov isn't one of the eleven posted. So, I'm 100% confident the AP item is 100% Fake News.

Are you really this stupid?
Like seriously...

Tufia!
God forbid!

*spits*

4 Likes

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2022
An insignificant diplomat
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by egoldman(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2022
Drenimarcus2222:

Who be this one? One man fact finder? Abeg pack well.

2 Likes

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Toktee(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2022
topcatking:
I daresay that there is no government/regime that does not have it's share of dissidents, contrarians and naysayers.
It is actually the norm, even in dictatorships, monarchies, and totalitarian (religious sectarian led) governed countries.

Every country has civil servants and elites who are "for and against " acts/policies/edicts/actions of the state or the ruler..

Classic example.... Nigeria: How do some parts of the population feel about Northerners being in controlling positions of the military, paramilitary forces and almost every meaningful government agency?

How do some people feel about the government's crackdown on IPOB and the laxity displayed with bandits and Boko haram?

I'm sure you get the point.

[/b]This is an insider and top diplomat for Russia in the UN and he calls his government LIARS, WARMONGERS AND THOSE WHO SUPPRESS AND TWIST THE TRUTH grin[b]

Every, and I reiterate, Every country on this planet from the Vatican city, USA, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, down to Iran etc, has an insider and top diplomat that would readily say the above about their government. .

You are pathetic i swear

Mo wonder you guys are bots.

1 Like

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by ofuonyebi: 8:47pm On May 23, 2022
The noose is gradually tightening on Puttin..
It is just a matter of time
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by olas24u(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:
[/s]

U should know you aren’t talking to a kid, Russian army and government do not take their own dead to bury or honor them properly, Aljazeera already did a very detailed coverage about the refrigerated trains loaded full with Russians dead grin

Russia better go and take their dead rather than lying to their populace before they start stinking up Ukraine or used as sunflower manure.

Some of you Putin bots sha I don’t understand what you guys drink ooo!!

Every fallan hero as a monoment

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by olas24u(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2022
Fallen

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by olas24u(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2022
Fallen

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Igbofam2: 8:54pm On May 23, 2022
Drenimarcus2222:

The way you Putin Bots lie even in the face of hopelessness is just so funny to watch grin

First image is Boris Bondarev . Look at that face carefully and then look at the second image with the arrow pointed at him.

Is that not the same Boris Bondarev in the UN meeting with the rest of the representatives of THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION? grin cheesy

Try and lie but this one choke you and hook you like big bone grin

I will keep bursting your bubble grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by SunTzu123(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2022
The KGB will jus assign two assassins to this man. They will not sleep until they poison him with polonium.
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Uncletony(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2022
War is not all about displaying nukes!
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by sweetjohn(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2022
whitebeard:
lmao..u funny... cheesy go learn history abeg
I just gave you the history dude. What in my write is false?
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 23, 2022
@igbofam2 can you explain this?

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Toktee(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2022
Drenimarcus2222:

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by frog12: 9:02pm On May 23, 2022
i don't know if this is true or what, but the way this written, either this man is a TRAITOR to russia or so. TRAITORS always have their scrotum removed ! shocked
the west always like these types of russia stories, but JEFF BEZOS has the biggest yacht in the world.
your COUNTRY is being insulted and has always faced THREATS, and you are writing this? hope this man is under drugs
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by victorv12(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:
Nairaland branch of Putin bots should come and read grin

This is an insider and top diplomat for Russia in the UN and he calls his government LIARS, WARMONGERS AND THOSE WHO SUPPRESS AND TWIST THE TRUTH grin

But Putin bots who are outsiders say the Truth comes from Russia and the Russia is not all about lies and propaganda grin

Who should we believe now? The high ranking Russian diplomat who is an insider of the Russian government or the Nairaland Putin bots? smiley

I will always continue to call you a fool to be calling us bots because you are in support of your slave masters in Europe that held you by the jugular.

President Putin has destabilized the New World Order of the colonialists and the imperialists and it's something to be celebrated. And for the diplomat that resigned, there are diplomats in Russia waiting to take are position.
Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Igbofam2: 9:05pm On May 23, 2022
[s]
frog12:
i don't know if this is true or what, but the way this written, either this man is a TRAITOR to russia or so. TRAITORS always have their scrotum removed ! shocked
the west always like these types of russia stories, but JEFF BEZOS has the biggest yacht in the world.
your COUNTRY is being insulted and has always faced THREATS, and you are writing this? hope this man is under drugs
[/s]

grin cheesy

Na small thing remain this one go enter market cheesy

Imagine the confusion in all he just posted cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 23, 2022
Toktee:
You are pathetic i swear

Mo wonder you guys are bots.

Is it a lack of comprehension that made you comment thus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Shooting At Parachinar School, Pakistan. 7 Teachers Killed (disturbing Pix) / Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos) / "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.