Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters (1953 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Fashion Thread For Muslim Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by lolafowowe(f): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
Salam alakun my brothers and sisters in islam,
i want us to use these trend to search or post for relationships,
may Allah help us.
Amin
Re: Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by lolafowowe(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
I want/need a good looking muslim guy,btw 26-32.working
thanks
Re: Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by zayhal(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^^ What about your own profile?
Re: Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by lolafowowe(f): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2011
sorry i don't understand wat u mean by my own profile
Re: Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Sweetnecta: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ talk about yourself. leave an email or some means of contact.
Re: Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by unikazzy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2011
I searching for a very beautiful muslim sister for marriage. She must be btw 18-21 years old. For more discussion- kazzybee2009@yahoo.Com
Re: Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Sweetnecta: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2011
@Uni-kazzy; salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah, ma brother.

see sister lolafowowe up there.

i am thinking that you need to raise up the age level to say 27 years old and you should be at least 26 yourself.

this way, you catch the pretty woman. but i tell you it is her who will ultimately decide if you are a possible suitor; husband.

a woman has the pool of all marry-able men; single or married will less than 4 wives. while men have only the pool of yet unmarried women.

if i were in 9ja and fall close to her desired age, i will be working hard to as they say 'toast her' for a wife. i love boldly un-abash women.to me she is that. she is properly hijabbed i think.

so brother, hurry up and try to grab her. i pray good for you.
Re: Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by unikazzy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2011
lolafowowe:

I want/need a good looking muslim guy,btw 26-32.working
thanks

@lolafowowe, can we know each other pls. (kazzybee2009@yahoo.Com)
Re: Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by lolafowowe(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2011
hello
sweetnecta,
thanks 4 d complement,but am not an hijabite sister,please don't take dat d wrong way.
@uni-kazzy i will like to no u but can u tell me ur age and ur working statues
as for me i have completed my OND and about to start my HND.
I base in lag where do u stay.
thank u,jazakunlahu kairan
Re: Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by unikazzy(m): 5:00am On Jul 26, 2011
@lolafowowe, i'm 25 years old based in abuja. A graduate of banking/finance frm uni-abuja currently doing my NYSC in abuja. Ur age pls?

(1) (Reply)

Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9 Book 83 Verse 17 / Pls Who Is AJAGBEMOKEFERI? / Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.