Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Naira Stops Here! Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Naira Stops Here! Fashola (1628 Views)

Poem: The Bucks Stops Here For Buhari / CBN Moves To Save Naira,stops Dollar Auctioning / The Naira Stops At Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
Americans like to say "the buck stops here," which means that it is the sole responsibility of that person to get things done. Well Fashola, the Naira stops with you. This flooding was avoidable and he must take responsibility for this.  angry

I am not calling for his resignation, but he must take responsibility for the loss of property and lives.

Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
You must really enjoying being the village slowpoke. What happened with posting in the other numerous threads with the same nonsensical contents as yours?
Why not start something new and blame the rain on Fashola?
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You must really enjoying being the village slowpoke. What happened with posting in the other numerous threads with the same nonsensical contents as yours?
Why not start something new and blame the rain on Fashola?

This is a serious issue. Rain is an act of nature. . . flooding as well. But the widespread flooding could have been avoided. Why don't you hold your leaders accountable? angry
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2011
EzeUche:

This is a serious issue. Rain is an act of nature. . . flooding as well. But the widespread flooding could have been avoided. Why don't you hold your leaders accountable? angry

Who is "your" leader? Does Fashola lead Ekiti state?
Even so, nobody is telling you not to post crap, simply dont waste cyber space by posting the same crap on a new thread.
Why not call Fashola and ask him yoursel or simply send his administration an email? All this muscles flexing on cyberspace makes no sense.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Who is "your" leader? Does Fashola lead Ekiti state?
Even so, nobody is telling you not to post crap, simply dont waste cyber space by posting the same crap on a new thread.
Why not call Fashola and ask him yoursel or simply send his administration an email? All this muscles flexing on cyberspace makes no sense.

I am not suppose to have an opinion about this issue? Now that seems very authoritarian. He is a politician, and that means he gets his support from the people.

And since I am part of the "people," I can have an opinion about this issue.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
EzeUche:

I am not suppose to have an opinion about this issue? Now that seems very authoritarian. He is a politician, and that means he gets his support from the people.

And since I am part of the "people," I can have an opinion about this issue.

You're not quite grasping anything. Why not post this crap on the other 7 threads that you have shared opinions?
Since you're part of the people, shame on you for not actively (off the internet) questioning where the Lagos funds from last distribution went. Last time I checked, the FOI bill is active.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EkoIle1: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
lol. Why is Ileke Idi responding to these re-tarded threads? I mean, the thread is re-tarded, OP is re-tarded so what's there to gain here?

Going back n forth with known re-tards is absolutely a waste of valuable time.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

lol. Why is Ileke Idi responding to these re-tarded threads? I mean, the thread is re-tarded, OP is re-tarded so what's there to gain here?

Going back n forth with known re-tards is absolutely a waste of valuable time.

Oh my! Take it easy on EzeUche. I thought he has gone to Imo to avenge those Imo women violated by abokis!
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2011
Personal insults are not needed.

The points remains that Fashola has to answer to Lagosians.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Araboy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2011
PDP is a joke what your guys problem ? natural disasters are the responsability of the federal gov and not the state
no one blamed Louisiana governor after Katrina and now PDP demands the resignation of one of Nigeria best governor
it is obvious Fashola got a lot haters and PDP doesn't have Nigerians interest at heart
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2011
Araboy:

PDP is a joke what your guys problem ? natural disasters are the responsability of the federal gov and not the state
no one blamed Louisiana governor after Katrina and now PDP demands the resignation of one of Nigeria best governor
it is obvious Fashola got a lot haters and PDP doesn't have Nigerians interest at heart

You mention Katrina, but you fail to mention that Bush, the governor of Louisiana and the mayor were all blamed. undecided
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
EzeUche:

Personal insults are not needed.

The points remains that Fashola has to answer to Lagosians.

If you are not a Lagosian, then I think you are crying more than the bereaved.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

If you are not a Lagosian, then I think you are crying more than the bereaved.

But the bereaved are crying and I am indirectly impacted, because my elder brother's car was damaged by the flood.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by aljharem3: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ezecuhe SMH

to be honest u have a point but if not for ur mischievous character i think u would have made or sense
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2011
alj_harem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ezecuhe SMH

to be honest u have a point but if not for your mischievous character i think u would have made or sense

Me mischievous? shocked grin shocked

Shall my past words come back to haunt me?
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
EzeUche:

But the bereaved are crying and I am indirectly impacted, because my elder brother's car was damaged by the flood.

Abokis are doing "Imo take away" in your backyard and you are here crying about Fashola!
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Abokis are doing "Imo take away" in your backyard and you are here crying about Fashola!

What happened in Imo state was an isolated incident. But do not derail the topic.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
EzeUche:

What happened in Imo state was an isolated incident. But do not derail the topic.

Yeah right! Actually it's more like a buffet they are having in your backyard and you are here whining about Fashola!
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by aljharem3: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Yeah right! Actually it's more like a buffet they are having in your backyard and you are here whining about Fashola!

don't u think instead of attacking him, u should face the topic and stop derailing it
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Stay on topic or get out. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by ektbear: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2011
Why do you all pay attention to what the Sarah Palin/Michelle Bachmann of Nairaland is saying? grin grin grin
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by EzeUche(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Why do you all pay attention to what the Sarah Palin/Michelle Bachmann of Nairaland is saying? grin grin grin

Now that insult cut deep.  shocked angry shocked

I see myself as the Ron Paul of Nairaland.  grin
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by ektbear: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2011
hehe smiley
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Sunofgod(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2011
Fashola isn't man enough to accept responsibility.

However the main thing is that a majority of people have seen that he lacks forsight or the ability to deal with problems.

Blaming the people of Lagos for his shortcomings is disgraceful.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by tpia5: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2011
EzeUche:

I am indirectly impacted, because my elder brother's car was damaged by the flood.

and you have no money to replace his car.

anyway, we are looking for gej and other members of the federal govt because boko haram has chased everybody out of borno state.

can you please let them know.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by ak47mann(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
No more igbos in borno state they are all gone may be for good undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by aljharem3: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
ak47mann:

No more igbos in borno state they are all gone may be for good undecided undecided undecided undecided

why na please come back cry cry cry cry we are going to miss u people cry cry cry
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by Seanet1000: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
Ret@rded OP!
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by yarodin: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
ak47mann:

Very good news, they should leave that horrible place and move to Lagos where they are very much needed.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by aljharem3: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2011
yarodin:

Very good news, they should leave that horrible place and move to Lagos where they are very much needed.

hmm sorry brother, i think u are sick with that statement
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by yarodin: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
alj_harem:

hmm sorry brother, i think u are sick with that statement

The only sick people are you and your devilish northern satan worshippers.
Re: The Naira Stops Here! Fashola by T9ksy(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2011
alj_harem:

why na please come back cry cry cry cry we are going to miss u people cry cry cry

Yeah. . . . . . . for suya meat!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Signs Bill To Regulate Govt’s Borrowing / So-called Tribalism Is A BIG LIE / Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.