Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby (65068 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by exnovio(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2022
samwillyco1:
Bastard child

u are not well bro,check urself into a psychiatric facility,my candid advise.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Elidrisy20: 1:57pm On May 24, 2022
The boy resemble Don jazz
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:00pm On May 24, 2022
The pikin na oyibo oooo...

Lovely....
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by ZIAZI(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Nigerian girls will celebrate Rihanna for this but will criticize their friends that got pregnant outside wedlock

Annoyingly true!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Enumerator(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2022
cheesy

Bad boy
Ferrytechshop:
cheesy who notice say her boon dm thick now
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by St3v3nson: 2:03pm On May 24, 2022
Onyi22:
Born into wealth, this boy will not understand the word 'POVERTY ' no matter how to explain it to him

If only you knew how much bribe the boy has paid just to get that slot

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by maximizer61(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2022
Onyi22:
Born into wealth, this boy will not understand the word 'POVERTY ' no matter how to explain it to him

Lol this your comment got me laughing hard, asin he no go ever understand watin be poverty

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Olam09(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2022
She now look mature to me now.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by omoiyalayi(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
If na Nigerian local celebrities Dem go dey hide d baby face like say dem wan use am collect money 4 bank

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by jrusky(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
Stunning as in what?

Stunning because she is the first singer to have baby?

Stunning because she had a son?

Stunning because her name is Rihanna the princess of the illuminati shit or what?

Stunning because she hugged her baby?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Eriokanmi: 2:10pm On May 24, 2022
Original African woman. I like the hairstyle.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by GABRIEL6036: 2:16pm On May 24, 2022
jeff1993:
See the boy head like Mango!!!!

Meanwhile ASAP Biko go and do DNA test ooo.... Na just advice!!!
Bad mouth angry like he heard you from your dirty enclave. Putting person wahala for head like headlamp, omoale!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by zinaunreal(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2022
Why is the kid so angry

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2022
decatalyst:

No be only Chris Brown, nah Chris Purple.

Women supporting women!
according to studies, sperms can last for decades in woman fetus for years waiting for time to penetrate the eggs, maybe this is one of christ brown sperms that has been their for years ...

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by bepositive11: 2:23pm On May 24, 2022
Thank you! I thought I was crazy grin I could easily tell that it was not ASAP Rocky's grin

SultanOfPuna:
Nigerians una no get sense at alllllllllll at alllllll

This is not Rihannas baby
These photos of Rihanna are old photos of her carrying her little nephew
And the white kid is her Managers baby not her own.

The fact that Op could post this as Rihanna "Newborn" baby is fake news.
The fact that unverified fake news gets pushed to frontpage is so alarming.

This means 80% of the news pushed to frontpage are FAKE and unverified.
Give me more reason not to believe any news i see on frontpage.
As long there are many Guillable Nigerians
Bloggers will always thrive on Fake News
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by bepositive11: 2:23pm On May 24, 2022
It's not even her child. Fake news angry

Icelame101:
The pikin white pass rihanna, and asaprocky na pure black America, rihanna get question to answer

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2022
If na naija yeyebrities now, dey go begin hide baby face.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by liveyourlife007(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Chris brown loose guard sha.

This baby girl way Chris brown for knack belle that year
Which kain loose guard.
Abi na Rihanna dey regret say the papa no be Breezy!!!
God no write am say two of them go end up together. Period

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by GABRIEL6036: 2:28pm On May 24, 2022
Don Jazzy will be like which kind wahala be this .... No more hope of fucking this girl again oooooo shimooooo ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by stanley001(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by nkemoma(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
That Nigga ain't ASAP's

He is white!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by realstars: 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
Onyi22:
I tell you! Even his dictionary lacks explanation.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by salt1: 2:39pm On May 24, 2022
That last picture is an old one
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by riches4me(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2022
Onyi22:

That means POVERTY na only practical, no theory undecided
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by NOwazobia: 2:42pm On May 24, 2022
Born in the media, die in the media.

Intriguing how our choices vary.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by froze6(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2022
From where is the pics verified, all the pics are old pictures
Since when do Rihanna carry babies.
Just try searching google and you would see what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by smokeyupu(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Cute boy. Chaii.. smiley

Wetin make you think say na boy?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by KUCF: 2:56pm On May 24, 2022
Well husband and wife black pikin na oyinbo... Well who am I to make assumptions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.