Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby (65074 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by RillJ(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
Soo cute!
But why the baby resemble Chris brown instead of A$AP rocky undecided lipsrsealed

Meanwhile chrisbrown rn

Relax. The pikin fit resemble Don Jazzy laslas.

Na woman dey sabi how e de go!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Transcriber: 2:57pm On May 24, 2022
tctrills:

Please use your dictionary to find the meaning of stunning. You could have said nice pictures, beautiful pictures, or simply pictures of Rihanna and her baby.
cheesy
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Transcriber: 2:58pm On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If na those naija low life celebrities , they will be hiding the baby face

This is Rihanna , a mega star and billionaire in dollars showing the face of her baby she recently gave birth to ..
that's not even her baby.

You can google.
Can't you see the baby is white?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Transcriber: 2:58pm On May 24, 2022
IbileIfe:

Second picture looks like Chris Brown

A baby often looks like the man a woman has on her mind while making love that gets her pregnant. So, whilst Rihanna was having sex with her current boyfriend, she wished it was Chris Brown who was making love to her. So, her body like photocopier recorded the face on her mind in the reproductive process.

trash
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by jeff1993: 3:00pm On May 24, 2022
GABRIEL6036:

Bad mouth angry like he heard you from your dirty enclave. Putting person wahala for head like headlamp, omoale!
... Calm down ... Must u be stvpid all the time??

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Udemzy05: 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
Onyi22:
Born into wealth, this boy will not understand the word 'POVERTY ' no matter how to explain it to him

When he no be mumu.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Fkforyou(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
I go like date or straff this Rihanna but I no know how I go cope with her love for fame.

If na me, I for like leave my child out of the spotlight for like the first 3 months. lipsrsealed undecided

But congratulations to her sha cool
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Kinzo0917(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Why that?
. Are you the one on ur profile?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by ggenius77(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2022
I thought same too
Islandlady:
shocked
Soo cute!
But why the baby resemble Chris brown instead of A$AP rocky undecided lipsrsealed

Meanwhile chrisbrown rn
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Deicide: 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
Onyi22:
Born into wealth, this boy will not understand the word 'POVERTY ' no matter how to explain it to him
Are you using style to blame your parents?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by clevybrown(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2022
Fake news... That's her cousin's baby

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by ChoCho54(f): 3:42pm On May 24, 2022
Gental:
Riri looking beautiful.
How time flies.

My brother...

Illuminati sex doll of yesterday you'd say grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by IbileIfe: 3:48pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Streetmovement(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This baby fresh cool
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by inegbedion30210: 3:51pm On May 24, 2022
I will impregnate Rihanna one day
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by anambraamaka: 4:02pm On May 24, 2022
Welcome to heaven on Earth
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by kmaster007: 4:13pm On May 24, 2022
This what they called. Your born with silver spoon
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by NaijaCars4sale: 4:17pm On May 24, 2022
So beautiful, congrats
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Pootle: 4:20pm On May 24, 2022
why the boy kon b onyibo
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by ugotex85: 4:32pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
Soo cute!

Meanwhile chrisbrown rn
Abi na Bobrisky he resemble?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2022
jeff1993:
See the boy head like Mango!!!!

Meanwhile ASAP Biko go and do DNA test ooo.... Na just advice!!!
Me i don't need to. I'll claim d child even if i know is not my
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Bbbw: 4:40pm On May 24, 2022
Really
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Enumerator(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2022
Make sense, lets rob mind for whatsapp na 09050909970
Ferrytechshop:
i load all usa bank bro
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by youngrhosy(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2022
fine born... if na naija yeyebrite nw.. de go de hide the baby de show ud the back, I don't know watin dem de hide...
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by We4all: 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
jeff1993:
See the boy head like Mango!!!!

Meanwhile ASAP Biko go and do DNA test ooo.... Na just advice!!!

Sharap…. Rihanna’s dad is biracial.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by baretalk: 6:10pm On May 24, 2022
African boy.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby by Proudlyomonna: 6:21pm On May 24, 2022
AdaNri1:
Does she make new hair everyday? Super woman keeping it all together.

I also think she makes new tattoo everyday.
The first picture she no wear star tattoo,but for the third picture she wear star tattoo.
Na wa undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.