Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,886 members, 7,844,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Another Bomb By Boko Haram In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (634 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Buhari Is Ticking Time Bomb By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bomb By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Akwasi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2011
Some military guys have been killed by two bombs. Story still unfolding
Re: Another Bomb By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by EzeUche(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

[size=20pt]STATE OF EMERGENCY [/size]
Re: Another Bomb By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
LMAO, so the government dont wanna fight back abi?
Re: Another Bomb By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Odunnu: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
How would the FG fight back when the owners of the land are having a ball?
Re: Another Bomb By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Natasha2(f): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
^6Odunnu could you please give me the link to the Uniben updates thread, I can't find it, thanks
Re: Another Bomb By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Akwasi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
This is getting interesting by the day. Was the military right in declaring that the Borno leaders were shielding the terrorists? Was the press statement from the opinion leaders in the state just a ploy to distract the army and get the militants to strike again?

I suggest the number of JTF should be increased

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Banking Tears Nigerian Religious Leaders Apart . / Breaking News / Islamic Banking Solution:You Have To Allow States To Collect All Tax,not federal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.