Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) (40427 Views)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas / Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by officialwdhtv: 1:27pm On May 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5rRidLvZo8

Shocking moment a Dubai-based Nigerian lady fried eggs with the sun rays shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2023
grin and ur skin no burn.. dey play

43 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:13pm On May 23, 2023
Oh! My God! 😳
It didn't even take much time for the eggs to cook. 🥵

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Cassandraloius: 2:43pm On May 23, 2023
Na so the sun hot reach for Dubai?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Hezzyluv: 4:32pm On May 23, 2023
Been to Dubai before, the sun there is enough to melt rubber bucket grin

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by BESTScientist1: 4:32pm On May 23, 2023
that's good.... obviously the brains of certain Nigerians have been over fried by sun. With the side their taking on this political quagmire we're in

8 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by ItisWell22(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2023
😨
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by dietsono(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
The pot na from hot stove which means e still dey hot........ No be only sun.

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Osuman(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
Na so them dey run go there.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by slawomir: 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Arab sun nor be here

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Ezemarcel(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
She has Too much time

6 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by illicit(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
Na Dubai fowl lay dat egg nah

lipsrsealed

24 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by michealdeco: 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
Nonsense

The sun is that hot and she was standing in it

She just used a preheated pan or a pan that has stayed out in the sun for hours

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Rebuker(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Soylife(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
How is this possible?.. maybe she removed the pan from fire then started whyning herself with this.

8 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Amigoss: 4:34pm On May 23, 2023
And she still dey lightskin,until she is as dark as the abokis in Sokoto,Ghanian,Sudanese and Senegalese girls before I believe the sun in Dubai is madt

14 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2023
dietsono:
Eggxactly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by TheMensch(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2023
T
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Akinzo2121(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2023
Am I dreaming...
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by callmevirus(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2023
It's possible
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Okunga: 4:34pm On May 23, 2023
All these local people commenting here I bet non of you have been in Dubai when it gets hot

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:34pm On May 23, 2023
😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Obyangel: 4:35pm On May 23, 2023
Story for the gods, keep deceiving yourself and the sun never burn you finish undecided
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by safarilove(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2023
I find this difficult to believe..

They are already paying some peeps, make we self cash out. Link is on my profile!
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by sofeo(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2023
Nice
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by OniyideAmplify(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2023
dietsono:
Bro trust me, I've been there several times, you can use the sun there to cook beans and it will come out fine. The sun there is maadhh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Goodlady(f): 4:36pm On May 23, 2023
Skills I ll try soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video / Are You This Type Of Visitor/guest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.