Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies (20663 Views)

Soludo Bans Touts From Collecting Revenue At Anambra Markets, Parks / Court Dismisses FIRS’ Suit Seeking To Stop Rivers Gov’t From Collecting VAT / MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by adekolaelect(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THOSE IDIOTS STANDING GIDIGBA ON TINUBU MANHOOD WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS sad
A comment from a Frustrated Hulligant on the street.

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Makinaki: 7:19am On May 25, 2022
ariesbull:
the words agbero and ashewo are yoruba words...so what do you expect

Have you given a thought to the fact that that may indicate the cultural dominance and hegemony of the Yoruba over other Nigerian cultures?
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by OBALOLA55(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
A comment from a Frustrated Hulligant on the street.
SEE EM grin
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by ahamonyeka(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2022
Dem no born dem well,how dem wan make we drink ogogoro and smoke weed?

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Excuzeme: 7:27am On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Will the Drivers stop paying? They kept on paying after Sanwo Olu ban NURTW.

Who will PROTECT THEM, if they dont pay Tinubu's Army of Thugs and Street urchins, that are wielding dangerous weapons?
Is it the same Police that is on the Payroll of the Criminals or Tinubu that sent out the dangerous Thugs?
grin grin
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Eriggs: 7:35am On May 25, 2022
Ojycelarma:

Sir I was expecting your usual "a better Nigeria is all we want" or how do you write it
as u no see am, sha no go kill ur sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Corporate2020: 7:40am On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Imagine a well known thug overreaching himself simply because his master is the Lagos landlord. This restrictions will probably affect many of his loyal thugs here on nairaland who are ardent Tinubu supporters. Let me see where they will get the owomida that they use to buy and smoke Indian hemp before unleashing their madness on nairaland. This is just the beginning of their nemesis because Tinubu's political career will finally be buried on Saturday. Folks should expect complete and total madness from Tinubu's urine drinkers from now onwards. Feeding bottle has been removed from their mouth

Are Tinubu and MC Oluomo also the ones collecting illegal monies at motor packs in Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and also fighting Soludo tooth and nail in Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by lugado: 7:42am On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Imagine a well known thug overreaching himself simply because his master is the Lagos landlord. This restrictions will probably affect many of his loyal thugs here on nairaland who are ardent Tinubu supporters. Let me see where they will get the owomida that they use to buy and smoke Indian hemp before unleashing their madness on nairaland. This is just the beginning of their nemesis because Tinubu's political career will finally be buried on Saturday. Folks should expect complete and total madness from Tinubu's urine drinkers from now onwards. Feeding bottle has been removed from their mouth

I just dont imagine how people leave their ipob infested region to lagos and start complaining about lagos agbero
Tinubu did a good job by engaging them instead allowing them turn into militants or terrorists
And if i may ask
Are they collecting money from you
Are you a driver
So whats your headache
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by lugado: 7:43am On May 25, 2022
Corporate2020:

Are Tinubu and MC Oluomo also the ones collecting illegal monies at motor packs in Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and also fighting Soludo tooth and nail in Anambra?

Dont mind them
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Lastbornmoney: 7:45am On May 25, 2022
Malory:

God bless you sir...
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Parachoko: 7:47am On May 25, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
sanwo only cannot ban NURTW ...make Una try they read Nigerian constitution. Especially powers of the executives..he get why...

Can sanwo olu ban a federal agency from operating in his state ?
Nairaland is filled with unintelligent and ignorant people like you.

In Oyo and Ondo State, NURTW has been banned.

How can you be calling NURTW a Government agency? shocked I'm so ashame on your behalf.
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Seyzi(m): 7:52am On May 25, 2022
[quote author=AntiTerrorists post=113149273] sanwo only cannot ban NURTW ...make Una try they read Nigerian constitution. Especially powers of the executives..he get why...

Can sanwo olu ban a federal agency from operating in his state ?[/said who? Same thing was done here in ondo state no NURTW]
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Aganju849: 7:53am On May 25, 2022
derecho:
The unfortunate thing is MC is underrating what other thugs can do to him.I feel they aren't ready yet.Once they mean him, even Sanwo-olu won't be able to save him.

They are going to kill him...they are just waiting for the Fula mafia to finish with Tinubu out there in Abuja
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Udemzy05: 8:11am On May 25, 2022
derecho:
The unfortunate thing is MC is underrating what other thugs can do to him.I feel they aren't ready yet.Once they mean him, even Sanwo-olu won't be able to save him.

Makes me remember about last year election, Baba was jumping and running for his life,that was the day I know he is not balance,he have a leg injury.
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Udemzy05: 8:14am On May 25, 2022
Cantonese:
NURTW has over the years been a source of pain and misery in states in the country. The reason is clearly the failure of government to properly regulate that sector.

In Lagos state particularly, just like other states, agberos have over the years been part of the determinants in who becomes the state governor, local government chairman, etc. They are able to easily mobilize thugs who snatch ballot boxes, thereby denying good leaders from getting into political positions. We are left with no doubt that politicians and security agents take in billions of naira monthly, forcing their hands to accede to the requests of union leaders.

Government should without delay invest heavily in the transport sector and ensure fair transport deals for the citizens. Government must not keep looking the other way because of the returns given to some political leaders. Government must ensure security for its citizens at the bus stations and on the roads.

What's the difference between then and now?

These guys collect the same levy, both morning, afternoon and night.

The annoying one is the owo loading,if you load 100 times,you will pay 100 times.
So annoying, other unions don't do this, imagine tailor union collecting owo sowing for every cloth you sow or painters collecting money for every house you paint.

There's no difference,just a change of name.
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Xscape1993(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2022
Kaiser20:

The obsession for Agbero lifestyle has caused Mr.Tinubu a bad reputation as the king of Agberos in Lagos.
You are a good analyst dear. More divine wins ahead.

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Nobody: 9:04am On May 25, 2022
Nisiw366:
Nurtw isnt a federal agency. Its just like saying association of barbers or pepper sellers is one. It has no business with fg

No need to respond to him, some people just like to talk
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by DrBOBBY: 10:09am On May 25, 2022
MC oluomo have gotten away with many impunity,intimidation,extortion of all kinds With reckless abandon just because he feels it's his time and glory. He feels like god and doesn't think about tomorrow and the new digital world of today. He is so barbaric and selfish to think the world revolves at his feets!
God punish him for all the suffering he has caused many hardworking lagosians.
His time is up!
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by ariesbull: 10:27am On May 25, 2022
Makinaki:

Have you given a thought to the fact that that may indicate the cultural dominance and hegemony of the Yoruba over other Nigerian cultures?
no that is not dominance it is cultural invention of the two

Just like oluwale is definition of fake certificates also invented by yoruba
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Simplythebest: 10:28am On May 25, 2022
Soon it will be all over Nigeria when the head Master becomes the president of Nigeria.
Xscape1993:
Lagos still remains the headquarters of agberos in Nigeria... believe this or leave it....

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by PharNEWS(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2022
PharNEWS:

It's a big lie from you Mr man!
Which Audio Park management are you talking about!
I have been monitoring this issue for a while now,they sale NURTW Ticket as usual till today.
You think it's easy to form PMC without flushing Nurtw and agberos touts out first for like 2 or 3 weeks and then go back to drawing board to train and restrategize on the new PMCs.
Lagos govt and tinubu their patron is confused and engrossed in Elections brouhaha and till now very confused!
My source sent today's ticket to me and it's still their normal nurtw and same other ticket they have been selling!
Today's date 25/5
Moferere:

You dey mind dem.
He will not honour the judgement.
What they have in Lagos now is Parks Management Committee. If you don't want to pay MC Oluomo, carry your motor comot for park.

Dem want fight MC wey get government backing for election year o.
O wrong nau

It's a big lie from you Mr man!
Which Audio Park management are you talking about!
I have been monitoring this issue for a while now,they sale NURTW Ticket as usual till today.
You think it's easy to form PMC without flushing Nurtw and agberos touts out first for like 2 or 3 weeks and then go back to drawing board to train and restrategize on the new PMCs.
Lagos govt and tinubu their patron is confused and engrossed in Elections brouhaha and till now very confused!
My source sent today's ticket to me and it's still their normal nurtw and same other ticket they have been selling!
Today's date 25/5

Funny enough these 4 tickets(#500 in total) will be impose on them(motorist) as #1500 plus extra #1500 you will share OWOMIDA groups at different busstops!!!
Stop supporting evil in NIGERIA!
Say no to LAGOS extortion!!

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Ntigha: 10:50am On May 25, 2022
Eriggs:
as u no see am, sha no go kill ur sef
All of u that are destroying this country amadioha will strike all of U from the south-waste land of afonja, including ur fake ass god of south-waste Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Spandau: 11:34am On May 25, 2022
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Yankee101: 12:15pm On May 25, 2022
Good
It's all about the money
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by Aystarz: 2:53pm On May 25, 2022
abuhusna1:
I hardly see all these agbero in the north cos an average house man is not easy to extort

That's the one thing I like about the Northerners. Say for the criminal feudal system that has held them bound, those people don't take shii from anybody. Barring religion, dem no born who go extort a Northerner in the North.

Something we Southerners can learn from. Go on strike for two weeks and these idiotic agbero elements will come to us begging.

Awon omo ale gbogbo!
Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by abuhusna1: 3:33am On May 26, 2022
Aystarz:

That's the one thing I like about the Northerners. Say for the criminal feudal system that has held them bound, those people don't take shii from anybody. Barring religion, dem no born who go extort a Northerner in the North.

Something we Southerners can learn from. Go on strike for two weeks and these idiotic agbero elements will come to us begging.

Awon omo ale gbogbo!
Yeah even police no fit block road dey collect brive from them like they do in the south

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies by abuhusna1: 3:33am On May 26, 2022
Aystarz:

Awon omo ale gbogbo!
Yeah even police no fit block road dey collect brive from them like they do in the south

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi / Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook / Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.