Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Difference Between Rochas And Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Rochas And Fayose (694 Views)

Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Breaking News......!! Rochas And Uzodimma Join PDP / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by SarkinYarki: 10:21pm On May 24, 2022
Lemme leave this here

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by seyidboy(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2022
grin
Re: Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by AJOBI77(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2022
Mike Ezekheome was with Fayose. That's one of the lawyers the government fears most.

You will see some changes if Mike get onto Okorochas team.

I won't say more than that

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by Nigerialabalaba: 11:52pm On May 24, 2022
AJOBI77:
Mike Ezekheome was with Fayose. That's one of the lawyers the government fears most.

You will see some changes if Mike get onto Okorochas team.

I won't say more than that
Govt fear Ozekhome? Ozekhome wey be PDP chief lawyer of looters na him govt fear? U be sumol boy. Go read about Rikey Tarfa u go sabi say govt no send. As ozekhome dey so, d day e cross hin line na dat day dem go pick am. Go ask how long dem lock hin bank account for receiving stolen funds for case. Nobody fear am o and not FG. FG no send anyone. shiorr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by DEROX: 12:37am On May 25, 2022
grin Thats the difference between a cat and a LION
in other words fayose is equal to RUGGEDITY

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by Praxis758: 12:41am On May 25, 2022
Okorocha the prayer warrior.

Fayose was bold enough to report himself to EFCC after his tenure unlike okoracha who was hiding and Obiano who was parading court paper.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by itaewon: 2:06am On May 25, 2022
Nyamuri are naturally coward from zik to ojuwku and kanu

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by Nobody: 4:19am On May 25, 2022
What was he praying for exactly ? For EFCC not to come in or for him to magically disappear? Just ridiculous.
Re: Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by Moferere: 4:28am On May 25, 2022
They will call us cowards.

Ndi Biafra undecided
Re: Difference Between Rochas And Fayose by chrisxxx(m): 4:41am On May 25, 2022
I am truly ashamed of Rochas. Fayose went to EFCC even when he was and still a PDP member. Rochas is in the ruling party and is afraid 9f EFCC he has a lot to reveal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Said It and it Came To Pass!!...Peter OBI! / I Will Fight Dirty, It's My Turn. I Made Buhari President. First Class Mumu / Tinubu Visit Oba Of Lagos After Arriving Lagos Yesterday (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.