Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! (1759 Views)

Abandoning My Single Friends After Marriage. My Mistake / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Ogamysamo: 10:21am On May 25, 2022
i came back from work tired and sat on the sofa, my wife brought me a cup of coffe my son brought me a paper...
english 30%
maths 23%
c.r.k 27%
general studies 20%
physics 15%
economics 12%
biology 19%
ABS geography 26%

i was angry with what i saw, 'what are you doing all this while, on phone and tv instead of your books?' i yelled at him

'honey calm down first' my wife commanded

'calm down right? i'm not surprise cause he is your pampered and spoilt child' I transfered my anger on her

oh really? she asked rheotorically and kept quiet

what a disgraceful poor result you spoilt brat brought home and still have the guts to show it to me because your mother have your back

but...

'but what?' i cut him off, no one had ever had such a poor performance in our family before so why you? i asked

'maybe its true but i saw this result in the old locker while cleaning it so i decided to show you- date dec. 5 1986'

i looked at my wife and all i saw was a mocking expression

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by budaatum: 10:27am On May 25, 2022
Lol!
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2022
grin
Olodo Papa .... Why u no continue ranting. I know say u quickly enter ice water mode. All ur lies of brilliance was blown open in that instant.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by devilmaycry: 10:28am On May 25, 2022
Lol...serves u right
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by cavreek: 10:32am On May 25, 2022
70 years old man..... cool

1 Like

Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Candidlady: 10:35am On May 25, 2022
cheesy

Parents tend to act like they super humans during their youth/kids days
Like they were so hard working like they never ever done any wrong before
my first jamb was hell Ididnt check the result ijust told em ifailed cuz iknow Iwould definitely not pass. Imagine going to write exam you first branch jabi cool

My babana wouldn't stop screaming of how he use to be intelligent and he never neared drugs. Shifting blames on my mum.

Guess what fad was a rugged boy in school so rugged that whenever his friends start to talk bout his craziness I'd just sit quietly laughing. But his parents never gave up on him.

always scold people with love. Let em know there is a room for change.

Tell em bout your downs and how you decided to stay UP regardless of the hurdles, that will be like some sorta encouragement

°°°°blissful when you got mari and a can of desperados•••

Ishouldnt really give a fvck coz you kid is a boy child sad

1 Like

Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Shalayetv: 10:44am On May 25, 2022
When we think about finding someone, falling in love, and settling down, we rarely like to think
about one of the possible outcomes of getting married or getting divorced. Divorce is,
unfortunately, a real part of some relationships. that doesn’t mean it has to happen to you. While
you can’t prevent life from getting in the way, you can make sure your relationship is as strong
as possible to withstand them. And, ideally, that starts way before you even get married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-oghen7gMU
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Shalommy(f): 10:51am On May 25, 2022
Chaii... Oga no try at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by JovialJune(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2022
Lmao cheesy

When you are caught red handed grin

3 Likes

Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Ogamysamo: 11:17am On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy

Parents tend to act like they super humans during their youth/kids days
Like they were so hard working like they never ever done any wrong before
my first jamb was hell Ididnt check the result ijust told em ifailed cuz iknow Iwould definitely not pass. Imagine going to write exam you first branch jabi cool

My babana wouldn't stop screaming of how he use to be intelligent and he never neared drugs. Shifting blames on my mum.

Guess what fad was a rugged boy in school so rugged that whenever his friends start to talk bout his craziness I'd just sit quietly laughing. But his parents never gave up on him.

always scold people with love. Let em know there is a room for change.

Tell em bout your downs and how you decided to stay UP regardless of the hurdles, that will be like some sorta encouragement

°°°°blissful when you got mari•••

well said except for the last one
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Desperados(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:

°°°°blissful when you got mari and a can of desperados•••

are you just trying to talk to me Or did you mention me on purpose?
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Candidlady: 2:36pm On May 25, 2022
Desperados:

are you just trying to talk to me Or did you mention me on purpose?

Lol
It is a beer
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Ogamysamo: 4:02pm On May 25, 2022
cavreek:
70 years old man..... cool
kantawel grin
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Richy4(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
OP.. I like your result a lot... it's too outstanding .. even ordinary CRK, u passed it with flying colours.. grin

And you may have been drumming it into their ears how you were the top in your class smiley
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Desperados(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol
It is a beer

went to the hospital 2 days ago for a check-up and was told i had lost blood by 2 litres,
so i guess u hav been drinking me all this while and enjoying it too

how many of me do u lik taking & do u drink directly thru my mouth wit ur lip or do u use a straw and shove it down?
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Bobloco: 8:00pm On May 25, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
grin
Olodo Papa .... Why u no continue ranting. I know say u quickly enter ice water mode. All ur lies of brilliance was blown open in that instant.

Hahahaha!

One can imagine the expression on his face after years of telling lies of how he was "top of the class" when he was in school
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Desperados(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2022
Ogamysamo:

still wondering how a beer is doing nairaland! lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
robots don dey come online o

frm ur comments, i knw say na u go like me pass sef

only u go order 5 of me, just drink 2 litres from my blood in a spot.

But lastly, i dey always tell u to handle me responsibly or i wil intoxicate u to the fullest and u become crazy all ur life yet stil wanting me.
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Papa no try at all..
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Ogamysamo: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Papa no try at all..
sadly thats the real defination of parents they always make us see them is super being

1 Like

Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2022
True dat
Ogamysamo:
sadly thats the real defination of parents they always make us see them is super being
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Dollywood(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Done seen this joke before, but y'all rewrote it, and was well delivered. I had a good smirk at the end. wink
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Ogamysamo: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Dollywood:
Done seen this joke before, but y'all rewrote it, and was well delivered. I had a good smirk at the end. wink
cool
Re: My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! by Timmi: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Ogamysamo:
i came back from work tired and sat on the sofa, my wife brought me a cup of coffe my son brought me a paper...
english 30%
maths 23%
c.r.k 27%
general studies 20%
physics 15%
economics 12%
biology 19%
ABS geography 26%

i was angry with what i saw, 'what are you doing all this while, on phone and tv instead of your books?' i yelled at him

'honey calm down first' my wife commanded

'calm down right? i'm not surprise cause he is your pampered and spoilt child' I transfered my anger on her

oh really? she asked rheotorically and kept quiet

what a disgraceful poor result you spoilt brat brought home and still have the guts to show it to me because your mother have your back

but...

'but what?' i cut him off, no one had ever had such a poor performance in our family before so why you? i asked

'maybe its true but i saw this result in the old locker while cleaning it so i decided to show you- date dec. 5 1986'

i looked at my wife and all i saw was a mocking expression

Copy copy. Plagiarism. So expect your children to cheat also

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Childhood Photos. Let’s Appreciate How Far We’ve Come. 2023! / Correcting Your Dad / Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.